Author Topic: :::Dubcc.com One Love Compilation! Order Now!  (Read 880 times)

infinite59

:::Dubcc.com One Love Compilation! Order Now!
« on: June 13, 2002, 11:40:31 AM »
Coming June 18th!!!!

Yo, the compilation we have been working hard on for the past couple months is finally completed...Tracks were voted on by myself, Narrator and NowIKnow, you needed two votes to get your track on the album.  You can buy your personal copy of the album now, with a tracklist and Album sent to your house directly, and later we may leak it through I-Bo or Sccit's Website.

Official Tracklist

1.One Love (Intro) Prodcued by Sccit
2.Naz-T - One Love Prodcued by Phiasko
3.Nexus - Still Goin Strong Produced by JC
4.Infinite - Meditation Produced by Armz
5.Rodzilla & Sccit - Clap Yo Handz Produced by LORD  
6.Illicit Feat. I-Bo - Representin Produced by I-Bo
7.DOCB - Southside G Produced by DOCB
8.Naz-T - Sources Of Evil Produced by Phiasko
9.Infinite - Repeat Offenderz Produced by Armz  
10.Narrator - Catch a Beatin Produced by DOCB
12.Sccit - Confusion Produced by JayMastaJay
13.I-Bo - MVP Produced by I-Bo
14.Narrator - sing for the moment
15.Nexus - I Cant Win Produced by Third Realm
16.Rodzilla & Sccit - Dedicated 2 Da Hataz Produced By Suga Foot
17.I-bo Feat Naz-T - One By One Produced by I-Bo
18.Narrator Feat Infinite - Keystyle Kings Produced by DOCB
19.Naz-T - Dont Disrespect Produced by Naz-T
20.Blade Feat. tha 7th, Infinite, and Trauma- Bad Seeds mixed by Trauma
21.One Love (Outro) Produced by DOCB & Suga Foot

Exec produced by: Narrator, Sccit, Infinite

We feel this is the strongest tracklist, and you guys will be EXTREMELY happy with the final copy..

To Order Please Send $11.00 to The So Much Style aka the Narrator at: (And be sure to leave a return address)

Jake Tetreault          
177 juniper road          
Ruidoso, NM 88345

Any questions, comments and concerns, You can Personalize Message myself, The Narrator, or Now I Know.

Support DUBCC!
Infinite

So Much Style

Re: :::Dubcc.com One Love Compilation! Order Now!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2002, 01:52:51 PM »
please do not reply with hating...if you have a question message one of the exec managers on aol:

infinite- infinite9559
So much style- The Narrator187
blade-parodox203
tha7th-Rtha7th
now i know- sccitthashiznit

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
So much style back at it again

KVB

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2002, 01:05:58 AM »
LOL WTF... why did y'all delete all the posts here... people were hating? LMAO ::)

Hittman

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2002, 01:08:45 AM »
LMAO@ Your Wack Album  :-X

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2002, 05:24:01 AM »
please do not reply with hating...if you have a question message one of the exec managers on aol:

infinite- infinite9559
So much style- The Narrator187
blade-parodox203
tha7th-Rtha7th
now i know- sccitthashiznit

I don't have AOL

What's the deal with currency?

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2002, 06:34:32 AM »
LMAO@ Your Wack Album  :-X

PLUS LMAO@ NARRATOR once more...

damn he s been fuckin up like 3 lps now...

:P

min0rity

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2002, 06:55:54 AM »
11 motherfucking dollars?!?!?! whats up with that???

anyways, i've already heard most of the tracks on this album and i gotta be honest....from an un-biase stand point...this is one of the whackest shit i've ever heard...with an exception of couple tracks (one by one, still going strong)....i don't want to sound like i'm hating or whatever but damn...lol..but thats besides the point....i mean ya'll trying to sell it for 11 dollars which is ridiculous....this is just a quick advice.....lower it to 1 to 3 dollars otherwise NO ONE is gonna buy that shit especially peeps from oversees who probably has to pay more for shipping and handling ;)

p.s. i got a question...is this LP like a professionally done LP??? with covers and actual printed CD's???? please don't tell me this is a CD-R bullshit with no covers

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2002, 07:10:29 AM »
Jay Needs To Be Runnin The Production Of This CD - If He Can Get It More Professionally Done

I Aint Payin $11 For A CD-R And Then Not Knowin Where The $$$ Goes, The Artists Deserve The Money - They Did The Work

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

So Much Style

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2002, 07:31:42 AM »
you know what, if any of you think you can do any better, go for it, jay...go for it dude, lets see, maybe it will be more sucessfull than your compilation that was SUPPOSED TO COME OUT LAST YEAR, ohhh wait then you just gave up and jumped ship, sound familiar, you did it with be heard too....fuckin internet people....

i thought yall wack bitches would atleast show some respect for the work put into this, yall act like $11 is shit...i know there isnt a poor person on here, if there is sell you computer bitches...fuck this, whatever

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2002, 08:07:51 AM »
Like i told u from the begginning, in the very first thread about this compilation, ppl aint gonna pay tops for an album that they cud make just as good on their own computer and it wud be no different than the ones u r sellin. like i bet u never even used any dear cd-r's or shiny foto quality paper for the covers, $11? fuck that!!!

and another thing is: y'all can go postin' in the snoop cds threads that his latest cd was wack, and u like to giv everyone a good idea of the quality of the music so that they don't get the rong idea and buy it cos ever1 sed it was good...so why in the fuck can't u take the criticism that a lotta ppl think ur album u made is wack? 'please don't reply with hating' obviously if sum1 has sumthin on their mind that they don't like about it and feel every1 shud know about it, then they're gonna speak and u shudn't delete them posts.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2002, 08:12:50 AM »
you know what, if any of you think you can do any better, go for it, jay...go for it dude, lets see, maybe it will be more sucessfull than your compilation that was SUPPOSED TO COME OUT LAST YEAR, ohhh wait then you just gave up and jumped ship, sound familiar, you did it with be heard too....fuckin internet people....

i thought yall wack bitches would atleast show some respect for the work put into this, yall act like $11 is shit...i know there isnt a poor person on here, if there is sell you computer bitches...fuck this, whatever

with an attitude like that it definitely aint gonna sell, and with an attitude like that the members of the board aint gonna do shit to help promote this shit.

min0rity

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2002, 09:14:42 AM »

LOL^^.....don't tell me you actually put work in this....LOL...and YOU're in no position to be calling ANYONE whack....dude you SUCK period bottom line...i think its about time somebody comes real with you and tell you to just quit it..lol.... lets see you got no flow...annoying voice...you go off beat every WORD lol...no delievery whatsoever.whack lyrics..like i said before i ain't trying to hate...but damn.....you're just asking for it when you release the all-time whackest songs ever

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2002, 11:17:40 AM »

I could do this professionally wit graphics and everything if I get my brother into it....But wats tha point? Internet is gay....Can't sell much over here....

Like Im doing tha "All Fingers Pointed At Us" Compilation and that shit will be sold here wit my boyz and we'll use it as demos and shit, Im not thinkin of makin any money online....But if I can then I would, but I know it's too much hustle....

This One Love compilation rite here wasn't all wack, there's at least 5 Solid songs.....But it waz a lil disappointing, but it waz only a lil demo 4 yall 2 know wassup wit tha WCC rappers.....
There's people here CLEARLY hating cuz they can't do shit themselves, they're insecure.....for example: Logic.

And If anyone actually put work into this compilation it waz Infinite and props to him.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

So Much Style

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2002, 12:21:53 PM »
holy shit...FUCK YOU MINORITY..stupid ass bitch...when was the last time you heard me rap? you wonder why your wack ass "memories " didnt make the album? CAUSE EVERYONE THOGHT IT SUCKED DICK!    i will post any of my shit up against yours, any of the shit i have done in the past month or 2...and it will blow your godzilla horriblle sounding ass up... you wack as fuck, i checked you ep...i wasted 30 min downoading that bullshit...sayin i go off flow and have a wack voice....tha fuck? sounds exaclty how i would describe your wack ass....fuck this board, fuck minority....everyones gotta hate when someones tryin to do there thing...wack bitches

*anticipates about 20 hate replies...check my rap shit out on aol bitches, it will shut u up*

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2002, 12:59:03 PM »
fuck this board, fuck

ummm fuck u too?  ;D