Author Topic: :::Dubcc.com One Love Compilation! Order Now!  (Read 878 times)

min0rity

Re: :::Dubcc.com One Love Compilation! Order Now!
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2002, 01:01:17 PM »
holy shit...FUCK YOU MINORITY..stupid ass bitch...when was the last time you heard me rap? you wonder why your wack ass "memories " didnt make the album? CAUSE EVERYONE THOGHT IT SUCKED DICK!    i will post any of my shit up against yours, any of the shit i have done in the past month or 2...and it will blow your godzilla horriblle sounding ass up... you wack as fuck, i checked you ep...i wasted 30 min downoading that bullshit...sayin i go off flow and have a wack voice....tha fuck? sounds exaclty how i would describe your wack ass....fuck this board, fuck minority....everyones gotta hate when someones tryin to do there thing...wack bitches

*anticipates about 20 hate replies...check my rap shit out on aol bitches, it will shut u up*

LMAO!!! I NEVER submitted the song "memories" on there...infinite ask me if he can put it up and i said whatever...lol...stop talking out of your ASS....and i would like to see you make ONE FUCKING song HALF as decent as "god vs devil", "memories", "criminal justice", or "one gun" please AND THEN talk shit you gay squeeky voice sounding motherfucker...i mean i find it funny how you say i suck but yet still download my whole promo album...lol stop contradicting yourself and think before you speak faggot bitch
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

So Much Style

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2002, 02:06:09 PM »
hahha sqeeky voice? yeah maybe compared to you, deep ass transexual sounding bitch...message me on aol and i will send you 8 songs better than those u listed..i downloaded your ablum , you ask why? cause i support WCC artists...some of you bitches should do that too...

overseer, sorry just got caught up in the arrogance and ignorants or a couple of the posters, on "the board"
So much style back at it again

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2002, 02:16:10 PM »
hehe  :D

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2002, 03:56:49 PM »
please do not reply with hating...if you have a question message one of the exec managers on aol:

infinite- infinite9559
So much style- The Narrator187
blade-parodox203
tha7th-Rtha7th
now i know- sccitthashiznit

hmm i think i did enough and had enough to do with this to be on there, but ohwell, lol. anyways, this is infinites comp album all yall, especially sms are just eatin off his dick, so i think all the money should be sent to him and he should handle the price and album cover and all that, but whatever, props to infinte and tha7th for thinkin the same way i am and seein what im seein, 1

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2002, 08:09:55 PM »
This is like Retarded kids arguing over who rides the shortest bus.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2002, 09:06:36 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  I'm glad I pulled out of this bitch.  I was set for submittin shit and then said FUK IT.  I be like KIDD and yall are the NETS.  I'm good. Yall suck.  I feel sorry for the peeps that actually came tight on this.  But they never gonna get the props they deserve now cause the album as a whole is gonna be wack.  I knew this exact shit would happen.  And now yall are fightin like dumb ass's.  Sorry fellaz, but I didn't feel like gettin drug down the drain wit yall suckaz.

-Tha Rev

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2002, 09:19:12 PM »
Oh yeah, I want to comment on one more thing.  How dare yall say snoop has fallin off.  How dare yall say things like Daz has fallin off.  And I hear shit like Johnny Chronic sucks these other new cats are wack and yall hate on all these guys that are big, too.  Well, those guys are light years ahead of you wannabe suckaz.  how can you stand there and Hate on some one like snoop then go and tell some wannabe rapper that can't even spit worth shit that they got tallent?  Yall need to be real.

-Tha Rev

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2002, 09:49:09 PM »
^^Shut yo lil 12 year old bitch ass up.....

Who went down?
Who lost?

Stop that Preaching "Reverand", cuz thats all it is, Preaching.

lol.....Weak ass......If Im tha Nets then yur a bitch ass middle skool kid that has dreams of being like Mike......

Im aint tha One Love Creator but I hate when lil bitches broadcast......

And fool U need 2 be real......As a matter of fact Fuck being real, Keep it true.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2002, 10:11:13 PM »
oh shit.  you showed me.  You called me a 12 year old.

Fool please.  I AM real.  and what I say is true.  I was just using that Kidd and Nets as a medaphore.  This album is gonna suck.  True, there will be a couple good cuts.  BUT, a couple good tracks are not gonna make a good album.  Just like one good star player isn't gonna make a good b-ball team. And what I said bout peeps hatin on REAL rappers is the realest thing ever some one can say.  I'm sayin don't hate on peeps in the big game if you can't put out your self.  That is all.  Get up off me.

-Tha Rev

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2002, 12:10:36 AM »
MAAD props to Infinite, Sccit, Rod, Narrator, and everyone else that helped put this shit together.  

FUCK anyone hating on this compilation, this album IS WCC.  If you diss it, you diss the board.  

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2002, 03:10:13 AM »
you know what, if any of you think you can do any better, go for it, jay...go for it dude, lets see, maybe it will be more sucessfull than your compilation that was SUPPOSED TO COME OUT LAST YEAR, ohhh wait then you just gave up and jumped ship, sound familiar, you did it with be heard too....fuckin internet people....

i thought yall wack bitches would atleast show some respect for the work put into this, yall act like $11 is shit...i know there isnt a poor person on here, if there is sell you computer bitches...fuck this, whatever

the shiznit lp didn t come out because i gave up it didn t come out because there wasnt too many poeple interested in contributing some tracks.
11$ for a cd-r is a fuckin JOKE-the way u talk about this thing is ridiculussssss ( mr.exec.producer or whatver ;) )
deleting our posts was a fuckin bitch move by the way
coming up with all that old be heard shit was a kick in the ass for yourself by the way because you fuct it up yourself ( ask nexus......  8) )

once again ,where i live we make mixed and mastered tapes and give them around for a few €'S to spread our shit and make it HEARD we had 3 live shows so far  and the last was sold out with  4 newspapers writing about us.i ve been on a german mixtape that is sold in cities like hamburg , frankfurt and in poland.
i m studing at the SAE college in hamburg to become a proffesionel sound engineer.
----
i not feeling the way some kids around here act like they know how to run things.
i had a bad feeling about this from the beginning but giving dogbone all the money was the worst move possible sorry...

please remove the song "12.Sccit - Confusion Produced by JayMastaJay "

from the tracklist i m not down with this anymore + i m not working for a 16 year old dreamer

peace

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2002, 04:28:16 AM »
sup jay im in hamburg too.. where in hh you live?

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2002, 04:45:44 AM »
u gon check mobb deep today or what?`?

i m studying in hamburg but i live like 20 km away

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2002, 04:56:32 AM »
naw  i aint goin to mobb deep.. fuckin pissed a missed cypress hill (with fred wreck) too....i might  go see erykah badu she got an awesome voice (9th july)!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2002, 05:08:05 AM »
props for everyone whove worked with this cd... but the extra money (if there were any..lol) were supposed to be splitted between mc's.... .. i suggest that we sell the cd for 7 dollars inclusive shipping.... and that the mc's split the cash as planned.....

lol @ jay for jacking back his beat.... ::) ...