Author Topic: Lil Rob "Summer Nights" Video  (Read 1292 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Lil Rob "Summer Nights" Video
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2005, 03:06:32 AM »
Lil Rob is the hottest rapper from the west at the moment.. its a shame if u miss this out!

If it's a shame that i miss out, then let me bow my head in shame...
Lyrically, Game would rip Lil rob up any day...
Lyrically, Game is the hottest rapper in the west....

Game is a fag. Look at that cute butterfly on his face.
Fucking pussy. 50 Cent would rape his ass on the mic!

I have to admit game looks like a fag cause of the butterfly, but Lil' Rob looks like an Alien with the loc's and goat-tee... and EIGHT albums later... he gets some air-play and has YET to go platinum. Game, on the other hand, has gone quadruple platinum with his SECOND album. Just to reiterate what i posted earlier,  "Lyrically, Game would rip Lil rob up any day..." L-Y-R-I-C-A-L-L-Y... not an insult, just dealin out the facts...

i agree game is the better rapper, but both would be in the same sales boat right now if game didn't have Dre

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2005, 12:35:29 PM »

i'm the bitch for talking hard on the computer? lol well if i'm a bitch what does that make you? you started it with the whole "say that to me and my cholo friends' face"  whatever fool, i'll tell your ass the same shit here, there , anywhere  man . my dad told me one thing "never trust or fear anything with tits"

Oh I'm not talking tough, it's a fact that you wouldn't come up to me and my homies and say all this. I already know.

so jsut because i listen to rob , every thing in my cd rack is garbage, you fat turd i got a wallet full of andrew jacksons that says i got more classic cds than your cinnimon toast crunch chef lookin ass does, don't ever come at me with that weak of a diss, esecially when you're over there talking about how lil wayne is nicer on the mic than em,lol .

Oh how the tables have turned. Quick to tell someone they listen to garbage music, but the moment someone tells you the same thing, you cry about it. hahaha. Bitch.

and you must REALLY not listen to lil rob, cuz  that ain't what he talks about, he condems alot of that shit like bangin and shit, listen to more rob then come back , fuck you sound like Bill O'riely talkin about ludacris,lol. btw Rob's fanbase ain't the same as Bash's .....you can't say "the females love it"  LMAO whatever you're just a fat gay looking bill o'reily

Leva Leva Leva Leva Die
The Villains In Blue
Bluffin

Oh and yes, Lil Rob and Bash do share a VERY similar fan base.

post a pic of your fat gay ass again, i'll bag on more than just your man boobs homie, you got a chin that'd make gimini glick jelous. hey but on the real, i'd be mad too if  my belly hung over my belt buckle too and i couldn't wear those "cool" big ass belt buckles to all the "clubs" you "go" to. 

awwww. You really are upset huh? I shut you down so many times that all you can do is use old ass jokes to try and save face.

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2005, 12:55:49 PM »
Lil Rob is the hottest rapper from the west at the moment.. its a shame if u miss this out!

I have to admit game looks like a fag cause of the butterfly, but Lil' Rob looks like an Alien with the loc's and goat-tee... and EIGHT albums later... he gets some air-play and has YET to go platinum. Game, on the other hand, has gone quadruple platinum with his SECOND album. Just to reiterate what i posted earlier,  "Lyrically, Game would rip Lil rob up any day..." L-Y-R-I-C-A-L-L-Y... not an insult, just dealin out the facts...

i agree game is the better rapper, but both would be in the same sales boat right now if game didn't have Dre

Yeah you're right as far as putting him out on the map, DRE had alot to do with that. Although, Game HAS shown he can hold his own with the 300 bars... DRE has always kept his ear to the street,  it's already been evident with Eminem... And everyone knows DRE doesn't just sign anyone.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2005, 02:56:59 PM »

i'm the bitch for talking hard on the computer? lol well if i'm a bitch what does that make you? you started it with the whole "say that to me and my cholo friends' face"  whatever fool, i'll tell your ass the same shit here, there , anywhere  man . my dad told me one thing "never trust or fear anything with tits"

Oh I'm not talking tough, it's a fact that you wouldn't come up to me and my homies and say all this. I already know.

so jsut because i listen to rob , every thing in my cd rack is garbage, you fat turd i got a wallet full of andrew jacksons that says i got more classic cds than your cinnimon toast crunch chef lookin ass does, don't ever come at me with that weak of a diss, esecially when you're over there talking about how lil wayne is nicer on the mic than em,lol .

Oh how the tables have turned. Quick to tell someone they listen to garbage music, but the moment someone tells you the same thing, you cry about it. hahaha. Bitch.

and you must REALLY not listen to lil rob, cuz  that ain't what he talks about, he condems alot of that shit like bangin and shit, listen to more rob then come back , fuck you sound like Bill O'riely talkin about ludacris,lol. btw Rob's fanbase ain't the same as Bash's .....you can't say "the females love it"  LMAO whatever you're just a fat gay looking bill o'reily

Leva Leva Leva Leva Die
The Villains In Blue
Bluffin

Oh and yes, Lil Rob and Bash do share a VERY similar fan base.

post a pic of your fat gay ass again, i'll bag on more than just your man boobs homie, you got a chin that'd make gimini glick jelous. hey but on the real, i'd be mad too if  my belly hung over my belt buckle too and i couldn't wear those "cool" big ass belt buckles to all the "clubs" you "go" to. 

awwww. You really are upset huh? I shut you down so many times that all you can do is use old ass jokes to try and save face.

SUV, quit talking in absolutes man, you really do not know me to say crap like that, i'd go up to you and each one of your pink shirt wearing homies , again post your pics up again where you're lookin like  a fat back street boy. I AM NOT AFRAID OF FAT FAGGOTS

again SUV i bet you anything , hell i'll even put my car up on the line, my cd collection is more solid than yours man , yeah i got rob in my deck but at least i don't got a bunch of other disposable bitch music like you man. and don't talk about crying SUV, go to the g spot and theres almost a WHOLE topic dedicated to you about how you throw temper tantrums every time you disagree with someone.

and again its obvious you havn't listened to robs entire catalouge to put that shit up, keep trying Bill O'Reily, you ain't proved shit. Wait SUV didn't you just say not 5 posts ago that bash and rob have different fan bases.....wait now they have VERY similar fan bases....you're running thin butter over too much toast (wow this could be a good thing though seeing as  this is the only time you'll ever be thin though)

again SUV posts some pics up of yourself again man, if you're really as HARD as you say you are post those fruity pics of yourself again, yeah i know you're going to post those ones where you're trying to pose all hard and shit but post em anyway, i want to see if you're HARD enough to post your gay lil frat boy party pics again

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2005, 02:59:27 PM »

Yeah you're right as far as putting him out on the map, DRE had alot to do with that. Although, Game HAS shown he can hold his own with the 300 bars... DRE has always kept his ear to the street,  it's already been evident with Eminem... And everyone knows DRE doesn't just sign anyone.

ya dre's the man

SGV

« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2005, 04:09:43 PM »
You're not proving anything. All you do is talk.

Next time you come to L.A., holla at me. I'll bring my homies, you bring yourself. You can come up to us and talk all this shit.

I really don't care what you have in your collection, you still listen to Lil Rob, so you listen to garbage music.

I never said they had different fan bases. You just make things up, as usual.

Show me 5 songs from Lil Rob down talking Gang Banging/Violence.

I never claimed to be hard. LOL. That's just your little fantasy world taking over. You REALLY are adamant about a Man posting his pictures for you to look at. That's kinda suspect. Just search this forum, you'll find em. It's not hard.

So, it's pretty obvious you lost this, but you just can't accept defeat. It's cool. Don't worry about. Just add this to the rest of your loses to me.

Fck You

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2005, 07:51:05 PM »
WTF!
Can that wetback even speak English???

Fuck you moyo.
I have some roofing and landscaping you and Rob can do for me this weekend. I'll start you off at $50 a day.

Of course monkeys like you are lazy. Don't know nothing but smoke crack, rape woman and collect food stamps. Silly nigger.

Fck You

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2005, 07:58:42 PM »

You must be young....
Of course he has gone quadruple... Look who he is signed with??? A major label! Promotion and etc is what made him!

Game sells to everyone..... WHITE FOLKS buy his shit more than you're people!

Lil Rob keeps it real and does it for us. Fuck the mainstream. Obviously that's all you liten to.

Game is FAKE He yaps a lot of shit and then "TAKES IT BACK"! Fucking pussy! Why can't he back his shit up?
Fuck him... Suge should slap him another 3 times. No diss to you personally but you're opinions suck.

Fuck Game! I rather support an East Coast rapper than this fake mothafucker.

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2005, 12:53:18 AM »

You must be young....
Of course he has gone quadruple... Look who he is signed with??? A major label! Promotion and etc is what made him!

Game sells to everyone..... WHITE FOLKS buy his shit more than you're people!

Lil Rob keeps it real and does it for us. Fuck the mainstream. Obviously that's all you liten to.

Game is FAKE He yaps a lot of shit and then "TAKES IT BACK"! Fucking pussy! Why can't he back his shit up?
Fuck him... Suge should slap him another 3 times. No diss to you personally but you're opinions suck.

Fuck Game! I rather support an East Coast rapper than this fake mothafucker.

Hmmmmm,
Shame on Game!!!! Shame on him for signing onto a major label, workin with DRE , and making millions of dollars!!! What was he thinking?! ::) True that he says shit and takes it back... But remember, he's young... He's gonna say stuff on impulse and later think about it and correct himself... We've all done that at one point or another...

>>>  Fuck the mainstream <<< That means Fuck Lil' Rob cause HE'S gone mainstream... You said it, i didn't...
>>>  No diss to you personally but you're opinions suck. <<< Such is the case, but if my opinions suck, then YOUR grammar stinks... Next time you indirectly diss someone, make sure you don't have any flaws in your grammar so they don't clown u.

Quick lesson----> You're = You ARE.... 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2005, 04:31:24 AM »
You're not proving anything. All you do is talk.

Next time you come to L.A., holla at me. I'll bring my homies, you bring yourself. You can come up to us and talk all this shit.

I really don't care what you have in your collection, you still listen to Lil Rob, so you listen to garbage music.

I never said they had different fan bases. You just make things up, as usual.

Show me 5 songs from Lil Rob down talking Gang Banging/Violence.

I never claimed to be hard. LOL. That's just your little fantasy world taking over. You REALLY are adamant about a Man posting his pictures for you to look at. That's kinda suspect. Just search this forum, you'll find em. It's not hard.

So, it's pretty obvious you lost this, but you just can't accept defeat. It's cool. Don't worry about. Just add this to the rest of your loses to me.

i never pass up the opportunity to get a big tittie bitche's number, okay next time i'm in la i'll give you a call, what the digits tittie boy?

riiiiiiiiiiiight, now i'm a fag, lol. ::in elton john voice:: just post your pics up again magilla the gorilla , quit being such a queen. if i'm a suspect fag than you must be the real thing with that one picture lol

I never claimed to be hard. LOL
.......okay........
::in dr. evil voice:: riiiiiiiiiiiight

lil rob fans....street mexicans and cholos
baby bash fans.....soft male bitches, and girls

just listen to lil rob's new cd there's at least 5 references in the first half of the cd

again fatty lumpkins i need a good long laugh...........post your gay ass pics up again....quit being a bitch about everything

madsamoan

« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2005, 10:55:37 AM »
What ever hapenned to discussing Lil Rob's video? ???

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2005, 11:05:27 AM »
the beat and song is not bad...its a nice summervibe

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2005, 11:09:16 AM »
Lil Rob got some tight joints and the man is a street legend out here in southern cali, you can't deny that.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2005, 11:50:06 AM »
It's getting airplay out here in Boston.  8)

SGV

« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2005, 01:05:57 PM »

i never pass up the opportunity to get a big tittie bitche's number, okay next time i'm in la i'll give you a call, what the digits tittie boy?

PM me.

riiiiiiiiiiiight, now i'm a fag, lol. ::in elton john voice:: just post your pics up again magilla the gorilla , quit being such a queen. if i'm a suspect fag than you must be the real thing with that one picture lol

Yes, you are a fag. You're dying to look at another mans pictures. That = Gay.

.......okay........

Show me where I claimed I was hard. Or did you just make that up like everything else.

::in dr. evil voice:: riiiiiiiiiiiight

Bitching out so fast are you?

lil rob fans....street mexicans and cholos
baby bash fans.....soft male bitches, and girls

Ever been to a Lil Rob concert? LMAO.

just listen to lil rob's new cd there's at least 5 references in the first half of the cd

Like I said, SHOW me 5 songs where he down talks Violence and Gang Bangin'.

again fatty lumpkins i need a good long laugh...........post your gay ass pics up again....quit being a bitch about everything

Once again, you are a homo. They're all over the board, get em yourself.