Author Topic: free agency. tomorrow at noon  (Read 78 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
free agency. tomorrow at noon
« on: July 31, 2005, 03:03:56 PM »
Headlining the unrestricted forwards are Peter Forsberg, Markus Naslund, Mike Modano, Alexei Kovalev, Pavol Demitra, Ziggy Palffy, Bobby Holik, Alexei Zhamnov, Paul Kariya and Teemu Selanne.

But the real depth in this year's unrestricted crop is on the blue-line, where the Norris Trophy may be at stake: Scott Niedermayer, Adam Foote, Sergei Gonchar, Brian Leetch, Sergei Zubov, Derian Hatcher, Brian Rafalski, Mathieu Schneider, Mike Rathje, Roman Hamrlik and Adrian Aucoin highlight a long list of available defencemen.
damn i cant wait.  i hope the rangers get back leetch, messier said he would listen to offers and i mean if he says he will play for a mil, as a 3rd or 4th line center, i would love to see the captain back.  out of the list i wouldnt mind forsberg, kariya, selanne, or palffy.  im excited to see what they are going to get offered, i just hope we dont fuck it up for everyone and offer everyone 7.8 million, we should start out offering people like 3.5-5 mil

theres over 200 free agents in the pool for tomorrow so its gonna be a crazy couple of weeks, and hopfully a crazy fuckin day.  along with the new rule changes and what not, hockey is going to be exciting as fuck, and hopefully back in a big way.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: free agency. tomorrow at noon
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 04:10:46 PM »
God man...Canucks should somehow..somehow get Naslund back...then maybe offer Forsberg a one year contract at a reasonable rate
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 06:12:38 PM »
ya tomorows gona be a frenzy coz pratically none of the rfa's re-signed coz they wanted to "test the free agent waters" and now its more like an ocean

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 10:41:27 PM »
God man...Canucks should somehow..somehow get Naslund back...then maybe offer Forsberg a one year contract at a reasonable rate
word