Author Topic: help with my computer  (Read 238 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
help with my computer
« on: July 31, 2005, 06:30:03 PM »
how do i know what kind of internet explorer i got?

Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0+

Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x

Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.x

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
Re: help with my computer
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 06:33:53 PM »
Click "Help"... then "About".... it will say what version it is..

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 06:42:12 PM »
Click "Help"... then "About".... it will say what version it is..

who Jamal... you being helpful?

shouldn't you throw a few insults his way? at least call him a fucking retard or something... you've been drinking again haven't you?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 07:01:54 PM by Benny Hill »

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 06:51:04 PM »
He didn't make any retarded comments, and he wasn't talking out of his ass pretending to know what he's talking about... which is what you tend to do. Anyways, don't be jealous, I can help you too if you like. Let's start with spelling and grammar, and we'll move on to politics and history.

Lesson #1: It's USEFUL, not USEFULL.

Thirteen

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2005, 06:58:49 PM »
He didn't make any retarded comments, and he wasn't talking out of his ass pretending to know what he's talking about... which is what you tend to do. Anyways, don't be jealous, I can help you too if you like. Let's start with spelling and grammar, and we'll move on to politics and history.

i don't recall using useful in this thread, are you on my e nuts again?

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2005, 07:12:58 PM »

Well I was just reading through TOT and noticed your dumb mistake.... and No, nobody is on your "e nuts"... I'm sorry to hear that you only have e-nuts

Thirteen

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2005, 07:24:08 PM »

Well I was just reading through TOT and noticed your dumb mistake.... and No, nobody is on your "e nuts"... I'm sorry to hear that you only have e-nuts

it's ok, it's a message board and it's just spelling.

it's not like i post up articles about why only 10% of israeli soldiers get prosecuted because i don't know about R.O.E.

or i say america has a double standard when it comes to it's enemies when they really work by a case by case basis

anyways it's still the weekend and i have better things to do than making like a lonely afghan and pointing out spelling mistakes on a message board

Jome

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2005, 07:58:58 PM »
lol @ this thread.  ;D

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2005, 08:05:42 PM »

it's ok, it's a message board and it's just spelling.

it's not like i post up articles about why only 10% of israeli soldiers get prosecuted because i don't know about R.O.E.

or i say america has a double standard when it comes to it's enemies when they really work by a case by case basis

anyways it's still the weekend and i have better things to do than making like a lonely afghan and pointing out spelling mistakes on a message board

Why would you bring up 2 threads I sonned you in? LOLL how smart of you...  and if anyone is on anyone's nuts... it's you on mine, which is evident from the way you hopped on 'em in this thread.... nobody mentioned your retarded ass and your pussy was just dying for some attention

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2005, 08:41:43 PM »
this thread should've ended after the first reply lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2005, 09:15:06 PM »
wow, Nerds.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2005, 10:43:56 PM »

Exactly... someone asked for help with something... and I replied... then this attention whore comes in the thread trying to hop on my nuts...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2005, 12:02:16 AM »

Exactly... someone asked for help with something... and I replied... then this attention whore comes in the thread trying to hop on my nuts...

Thirteen

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2005, 02:18:28 AM »
i just copped some head and skipped over your reply Jamal... looks like you lose again

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2005, 06:28:13 AM »
yea so my sound dont work??!! somebody help, wats a good site to download drivers.