Author Topic: Bad Azz/Eastsidaz not on doggystyle!  (Read 157 times)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Bad Azz/Eastsidaz not on doggystyle!
« on: June 16, 2002, 05:22:32 PM »
a mod on doggystle website just posted this:

What up y'all?? This is kern-dizzle checkin' in, and giving y'all the good word from the tour. We blew up tha spot in Chicago last night and have been doing so in cities across the country for the last couple weeks. The tour wraps up on June 20, in Las Vegas. I would love to hear what y'all think about the shows, if some of you have been fortunate enough to catch it. Snoop and the All Stars, along with Daz, have been giving the crowds some of that old-school Snoop ****, some of the more recent hits, and some brand new **** off the All Stars album. The response has been phenomenal, and we're gettin' the country starving for the All Stars album on August 13th.

Arright... now for some clarifications and news:

Daz, Bad Azz, Nate Dogg, Tha Eastsidaz, Warren G, etc. are NOT on Doggy Style Records. They all homies and we mad cool, in fact, Nate and Daz make features on the upcoming album. However, they got their own deals and labels, and are currently not signed with Doggy Style Records.

I was choppin' it up with Daz last night, and he is stoked to see our site up. Our two sites will be doing some dope collaborations, so watch out for it. I encourage all our fans to visit the DPGZ site if you haven't already.

I'm gonna post some EXCLUSIVE cuts from the studios within the next few weeks, stuff the world has never heard before.

I am about to start a news segment entitled "Word from tha House...," updatin' y'all on some **** to watch out for on tv, radio, and how you can participate in some of the **** we doin', so check the news on the daily... the latest segment is up now!

Chuuch! I done wrote a small novel here... now it's time to respond... I'm about to start some new forums, more specific to the music, so get ready for that... I want to hear what y'all think. Keep it real...

sounds like the site could be pretty cool, to bad they ain't on the label no more though

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Big BpG

Re: Bad Azz/Eastsidaz not on doggystyle!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2002, 06:28:34 PM »
interesting... doesn't matter anyway as long as they work together...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2002, 06:56:26 PM »
interesting... doesn't matter anyway as long as they work together...

-Big BpG

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2002, 10:57:03 PM »
im glad to see DAZ AND SNOOP RIDING  again.  snoop seems to be putting out some good music and DAZ SHIT IS BANGIN so this should be good.  as for the eastsidaz they started their own label and bad azz is still on priority.