Author Topic: DubCNN: Cuban Link Mixtape Download+Album Sampler  (Read 176 times)

SGV

DubCNN: Cuban Link Mixtape Download+Album Sampler
« on: August 01, 2005, 02:37:09 PM »
The Birthplace of Hip Hop, the Bronx, New York, has produced some of the illest emcees ever, from KRS-One to Big Pun (R.I.P.) Coming from the same vein as the latter is Cuban Link. The 31 year old is finally releasing his Long Awaited solo debut.

He completed his album 24K for Atlantic Records, which featured Ja Rule, M.O.P., Kool G Rap and many more, back in the late 90s. Unfortunately, it was shelved. The album featured the singles "Still Tellin' Lies" and his heartfelt ode to Pun "Flowers For The Dead" with Spanish crooner Domingo.

But now, with M.O.B. Records backing him, Link's album, Chain Reaction is dropping August 18th. The album features The Game, Jadakiss, Syleena Johnson, Mya, Avant and others. His current single, the Club ready Reggaeton cut, "Scandolous" features Don Omar.

For those interested, here's a 9 minute sampler of the album featuring "Chain Reaction," "Tonight's The Night" with Avant, "Comin' Home With Me," "Scandolous" with Don Omar, "Life Goes On" with Syleena Johnson and "Letter To Pun."

Download the Cuban Link - Chain Reaction Album Sampler @ www.dubcnn.com.

In anticipation of the album's release, Cuban Link just put out his Mixtape, Man On Fire, for free download. We have that here for you, along with the Front and Back Covers. The Mixtape features Triple Seis, Peedi Crakk, FiggaRaw and a special appearance by Baby Pun, son of the fallen legend.

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. Chain Reaction Album Sampler
03. Clickity Clack
04. Skit-Everyone Knows What's Coming
05. Man on Fire Feat. J Benjamin
06. Bleed
07. Skit-Confessions
08. Time
09. Chips Are Down
10. Skit-Informer
11. Smell A Rat
12. Skit-Hot Wings Feat. Monkey Monk
13. Hoe Town Feat. Monkey Monk and Casual
14. Whatta We Have Here Feat. Peedi Crack
15. Keep It In The Family Feat. Baby Pun
16. Living In The City Feat. Figgaraw and Triple Seis
17. Apple Is Rotten (Fed Note)
18. Skit-Heaven or Hell
19. The World
20. From MIA to NY Feat. D-Cell
21. Skit-Where's My Money
22. Go Hoin For Me
23. New York
24. Swimmin with Sharks Feat. Rel
25. Let Me Love You Remix
26. Outro Final Words

Here's both the Front and Back Covers:

Man On Fire Front Cover

Man On Fire Back Cover

This is the Man On Fire Mixtape Download @ www.dubcnn.com.

For more info on Cuban Link stay tuned to DubCNN or CubanLinkOnline.com or MOB-Records.com

ABN

Re: DubCNN: Cuban Link Mixtape Download+Album Sampler
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 02:41:59 PM »
i just read that he´s locked up at Rikers.

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DubCNN: Cuban Link Mixtape Download+Album Sampler
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 04:47:04 PM »
thanks SGV