Author Topic: The London police are racially profiling Muslims on mass transit systems....  (Read 240 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
oh yes and she has the power to dissolve parliement which she does everytime a general election is called

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's just a symbol. The Queen doesnt have shit to say. It's all on Blair, and he gets elected into office every 4 years. Like Bush.
So thats how United Kingdom elections work?
where there any other candidate for every 4 years?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea she meets with the PM once a week but that's more like having tea and talking about the weather.. she's not a political figure, without any significant say in england's policies. like the German president or so. it would be hella dumb to let some unelected broad rule a country for 40 years anyways, that would be on some stoneage shit, it's common sense that she's just a figure, with symbolic stuff to do, like signing what Blair wrote and so on lol.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's just a symbol. The Queen doesnt have shit to say. It's all on Blair, and he gets elected into office every 4 years. Like Bush.
So thats how United Kingdom elections work?
where there any other candidate for every 4 years?
of course lol
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

I just get whitey to do the dirt work .. either muslim ones like Infinite

the problem is very few white muslims feel "oppressed" like the middle eastern muslims... why do you think we have people like infinite that just comes to a message board to talk shit and stick up for terrorists? he hasn't been pushed enough to end his worthless life

it seems like African Muslims might be the next target recruits for terrorist training. imagine having to profile black and arab people... shit would be chaos