Author Topic: WELCOME TO ALANTA (REMIX) SNOOP GOES BACK GANGSTA  (Read 609 times)

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
WELCOME TO ALANTA (REMIX) SNOOP GOES BACK GANGSTA
« on: June 13, 2002, 01:15:44 PM »
I JUST SAW THIS VIDEO AND SNOOP TOOK BACK TO OLD SCHOOL.  HE WAS BRAIDED UP WITH KHAKIS ON.  HE WAS ON THE VIP BUILDING AND HE HAD THE LOW RIDERS AND SHIT.  I WAS LIKE YEAH SNOOP'S BACK.  HE WASNT WEARING THOSE RHINE STONE GLASSES AND ALL THAT SILLY SHIT.  HE HAD GOLDIE, AND SUPA AND E AND THE REST OF THE DOGG POUND WITH HIM MINUS TRAIDER ASS KURUPT.  I HOPE HE MAKES THE REST OF VIDEO'S LIKE THIS.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Smooth

Re: WELCOME TO ALANTA (REMIX) SNOOP GOES BACK GANG
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2002, 01:17:28 PM »
Yeah i saw this video for the first time today to... and I must say Snoop was lookin gangsta
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2002, 01:41:48 PM »
so snoop isn't a fucking sell out for one video. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm tired of snoop and all you male groupies. almost anyone other than him on the west deserve more props. he doesn't make his own music, he's not innovative, he copies everyone else's slang and he doesn't even rap good. y'all motherfuckers must think he's pretty or something to be on his nuts so hard.

So Much Style

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2002, 01:55:13 PM »
was daz in it?
So much style back at it again

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2002, 01:55:54 PM »
so snoop isn't a fucking sell out for one video. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm tired of snoop and all you male groupies. almost anyone other than him on the west deserve more props. he doesn't make his own music, he's not innovative, he copies everyone else's slang and he doesn't even rap good. y'all motherfuckers must think he's pretty or something to be on his nuts so hard.

FUCKIN HATERS...
no one else put the westcoast on the map more than Snoop Dogg, so don't say everyone else on the west deserves more props...when we thought the west was dead in about 97,98' he brought the west back almost single handed..

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2002, 01:56:40 PM »
BITCH WHO THE FUCK YOU TALKIN TO.  THIS SITE IS ABOUT WEST COAST SHIT AND AINT NOBODY ON THE WEST COAST FUCKIN WITH SNOOP RIGHT NOW.  WHY DONT YOU GET OFF MY NUTS.  THIS IS A FAN SITE IF YOUR NOT A FAN OF WEST COAST MUSIC, THAN EXIT THE FUCKIN SITE.

smerlus

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2002, 02:07:14 PM »
there's a difference between a fan and a dickrider and you DNARROW just made a mad dash across the fucking line. it ain't my fault snoop's a bitch so why are you hating on me...and as for "snoop put the west back on the map singlehandedly" the song that put the west back on the map was bitch please, and let's see....oh yeah production by Dre and an Xzibit verse oh yeah and Nate sings thie hook. yeah that's almost single handedly. since he's the greatest try and explain why. give facts and keep the ignorant "fuck your mother, snoop is the shit cause DJ onhisnuts says so" comments to a minimum.

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2002, 02:10:01 PM »
there's a difference between a fan and a dickrider and you DNARROW just made a mad dash across the fucking line. it ain't my fault snoop's a bitch so why are you hating on me...and as for "snoop put the west back on the map singlehandedly" the song that put the west back on the map was bitch please, and let's see....oh yeah production by Dre and an Xzibit verse oh yeah and Nate sings thie hook. yeah that's almost single handedly. since he's the greatest try and explain why. give facts and keep the ignorant "fuck your mother, snoop is the shit cause DJ onhisnuts says so" comments to a minimum.

Hmmm, Thanks for your opinion. I don't agree with you, but thanks.

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2002, 02:11:06 PM »

ok fool, why dont you tell us who's been doin more for the westcoast than snoop has?
dont say Dre, cuz majority of his beats dont even go to westocast music no more, dont say warrenG, Daz, Kurupt, Tray Deee, Goldie Loc, E White, Soopafly, Kokane, im still forgetting some, all came thru Snoop....so tell me, whos done more for the west than Snoop?

smerlus

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2002, 02:20:27 PM »
not a valid point...how are you going to talk about "don't say this or that because they came through snoop" and then say he's better than Dr Dre, in your reasoning that can't be possible since Snoop came from Dr Dre.

DJ Quik is better. he can produce, rap and he does his own thing , Xzibit is better he has a better flow, tighter rhymes, Crooked I is better with out a question, Daz is better, he produces his own shit, his flow is hit or miss but he stays truer to his roots than snoop.

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2002, 02:26:17 PM »
whatever buddy, if Snoop is so wack and the why is Daz heard chilling with him everyday, and Snoop prolly gona save Daz's carrer...and you know how Xzibit got popular, thru Snoop Dogg....Snoop and his whole crew hold it down for the west coast, and represent to the fullest, Snoop finds new talent and gets his homies out of the hood...Dr. Dre does more for other coasts nowadays than he does for the west, and he dont write his own rhymes either...you talk about True to your roots, Xzibit aint anymore, neither is Dre, and maybe neither is Snoop, cuz they all left thier roots when they left tha row....

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2002, 02:31:24 PM »
I just saw the video for it today. It's kinda wierd sein him with braids now since you see him all pimped out now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

smerlus

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2002, 03:04:38 PM »
Xzibit owes nothing to snoop, he was on one of snoops songs. if xzibit was so sorry and he needed snoop so much why did his album sell as well as it did, true, snoop got xzibit out in the limelight but if xzibit was whack, he would have fell the fuck off. dr dre has a bigger part in xzibit success than snoop. no one was like "oh shit snoop is on xzibit's new cd. gotta get it." they were saying "dr dre on production, it's going to be the shit."

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2002, 03:19:15 PM »
Xzibit owes nothin to Snoop!!?? Thats like sayin Snoop dont owe nothin to Dre dogg!! Even tho Dre aint on much of Snoop new shit he still brought Snoop in tha limelight.....same thing wit Snoop and Xzibit.....Snoop brought back this west coast music and put Xzibit in tha limelight as well! Even tho he aint on much of his shit and Dre has him on his label, Snoop put him in tha limelight!! Xzibit is a tight ass rapper but he does owe a lil somethin to Snoop!  

smerlus

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2002, 03:59:02 PM »
that's like your friend inviting you to a party and you hooking up with a hot ass bitch. sure your friend brought you there and shit but it's up to you to do your thing. like i said if you're whack, then all the help in the world ain't gonna help you any...unless you're ja rule, nelly or JD...but there's always exceptions to the rule. don't get me wrong, i'll still buy a snoop cd, it's just that they're not classics. he needs to keep it gangsta. look what ja rule did, he came out with a gangsta cd and he didn't get shit, but then his down syndrome ass started singing with r&b bitches now that's all you hear of him. snoop started off gangsta and it made him his money, then he turns pimp which makes him less. if it ain't broke, don't fix it.