Author Topic: WELCOME TO ALANTA (REMIX) SNOOP GOES BACK GANGSTA  (Read 608 times)

PLANT

Re: WELCOME TO ALANTA (REMIX) SNOOP GOES BACK GANG
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2002, 06:22:29 AM »
when or how did you figure im on someones nuts?
do you have a problem that I like Snoop's music?  or is it even ok by you, the God who sets all standards, to like Snoops music?  Im sorry for liking Snoop, I promise i will never listen again.

hahahaa
you fucking faggot, your a real thug on your PC,  :o,   you should shut up before you get banned....you sound like myrealname in disguise for Smerlie or whatever PAPA SMURF...why dont you find some music that you like and start posting in that instead of hating people that actually like music....enough said by me, im not replying to you anymore...your a waste of fuckin time
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

smerlus

Re: WELCOME TO ALANTA (REMIX) SNOOP GOES BACK GANG
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2002, 07:06:58 AM »
So-Bitch if i write a post dissing faggots and you reply back...must mean you're mad that you're a faggot. you should seek some therepy you fucking internet thugsta. and get me banned from this board, that will really hurt me tough guy. what next? hack into my computer and send me a virus. ohhh i'm soo fucking scared of bitches like you. keep replying and it will only show what a true faggot ass dick rider you really are.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »