would u support 2pac if he signed wit g-unot

Yeah Id support the nigga
19 (44.2%)
Nah nigga
14 (32.6%)
I dunno
10 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: WOULD YALL SUPPORT 2PAC IF HE WAZ ALIVE N SIGNED WIT G-UNIT?  (Read 432 times)

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
Re: WOULD YALL SUPPORT 2PAC IF HE WAZ ALIVE N SIGNED WIT G-UNIT?
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2005, 07:50:44 PM »
muthafuccas can call this poll stupid but it's the same niggas who succ 2pac dicc all day and cant even think about 2pac n G-Unit in the same sentence. its like some nigga said earlier..when 2pac was livin he wasnt all dat supported. and 2pacs first album didnt sell all that much in the first year. this nigga was really hated when he was livin n all ofa sudden the nigga get fucced up and every nigga on his dicc like he was fuccin Jesus or somethin. i was never a fan of the nigga..before and after his death. fuccin clown instead of a realest. nigga tellin reporters he aint gangsta and he callin himself a G the whole time. yeah i know the nigga had a P hat and a mob piru tatt. what the fucc nigga u aint even from COMPTON. fuccin Eastcoast nigga yellin Westcoast all day. what the fucc is dat bullshit. if 2pac had lived thru dat Baby Lane BEAUTIFUL SHIT i garantee ya 2pac wouldve fallen off and signed wit some hoes like G Unit. to me..i wouldnt even support 2pac if he signed wit Ruthless and Eazy was still runnin the show and I love Eazy.Eastside Compton Out nigga
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »
i dont even think pac would sign g-unit

Thirteen

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2005, 09:27:46 PM »
muthafuccas can call this poll stupid but it's the same niggas who succ 2pac dicc all day and cant even think about 2pac n G-Unit in the same sentence. its like some nigga said earlier..when 2pac was livin he wasnt all dat supported. and 2pacs first album didnt sell all that much in the first year. this nigga was really hated when he was livin n all ofa sudden the nigga get fucced up and every nigga on his dicc like he was fuccin Jesus or somethin. i was never a fan of the nigga..before and after his death. fuccin clown instead of a realest. nigga tellin reporters he aint gangsta and he callin himself a G the whole time. yeah i know the nigga had a P hat and a mob piru tatt. what the fucc nigga u aint even from COMPTON. fuccin Eastcoast nigga yellin Westcoast all day. what the fucc is dat bullshit. if 2pac had lived thru dat Baby Lane BEAUTIFUL SHIT i garantee ya 2pac wouldve fallen off and signed wit some hoes like G Unit. to me..i wouldnt even support 2pac if he signed wit Ruthless and Eazy was still runnin the show and I love Eazy.Eastside Compton Out nigga

lol dudes all mad cause he asked a dumbass question... if you don't like the man...why even ask it?

you won't see me asking shit about Kool Moe Dee... cause i don't give a shit about the man