Author Topic: the fakest westcoast rapper  (Read 1470 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the fakest westcoast rapper
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2005, 02:44:13 PM »
Humpty Hump is the fakest west coast rapper, that niccuh don't even exist...with his fake ass nose and shit
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2005, 02:53:37 PM »
right now i aint been hearing alot of good westcoast shit lately
i dont care who the fakest is i wanna know what good shit has been droppin
Word up.... I don't believe in who's fake or who's real.  The bottom line is music...does he/she  have it?
People are real...right? hahah....They ain't made out of recycling plastics...right? hahahha
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2005, 05:26:54 PM »
I usually don't respond in threads like this, but bein from LA I'll tell you how it goes a lot of times....

Scenario - "Rapper A" from "Hood  A" grew up with Hood A for most of his life. He wasn't the main dude from the set, but put in some work with em. However it happened, he ended up linkin with "Company A" and he was signed to them. When the people from his hood heard he was signed, they were happy about it, but at the same time, tried to see if they could get put on too. Rapper A may have tried to put them on, but the company only felt Rapper A would sell. So when he blew up, they only had his support because they wanted to ride off his success. But when he didn't want to give them handouts, they sold him out and don't even allow him back in the neighborhood. They tell everybody that he was a fake, that he was a bitch growin up, and that he wasn't really from the set, in an effort to take away all of his credibility.

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2005, 05:31:23 PM »
^^^^^ true shit

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2005, 05:35:31 PM »
snoopy since 2000 hiphop super duper concert up in smoke
he's even divorced & ultimately caused indirect damages to tray dee
he's ruined 213 project & he's tired us with his bullshit chuuuch shitty mixtapez
RBX himself said he's fake than never
he fell of day by day ..by day,by day..each day more than the last one lol
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2005, 05:53:56 PM »
I usually don't respond in threads like this, but bein from LA I'll tell you how it goes a lot of times....

Scenario - "Rapper A" from "Hood  A" grew up with Hood A for most of his life. He wasn't the main dude from the set, but put in some work with em. However it happened, he ended up linkin with "Company A" and he was signed to them. When the people from his hood heard he was signed, they were happy about it, but at the same time, tried to see if they could get put on too. Rapper A may have tried to put them on, but the company only felt Rapper A would sell. So when he blew up, they only had his support because they wanted to ride off his success. But when he didn't want to give them handouts, they sold him out and don't even allow him back in the neighborhood. They tell everybody that he was a fake, that he was a bitch growin up, and that he wasn't really from the set, in an effort to take away all of his credibility.

I'm from LA as well...and I have to tell you..that's very true.

But you know...people don't really have love for others...it's about themselves...
Some may be kewl..but some...just whatever...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2005, 08:04:35 PM »
Game, he wants be from New York sooo bad

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2005, 08:25:21 PM »

J Bananas

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2005, 09:19:20 PM »
sorry that didnt make sense. He wants TO be from New York. Which he isnt, even though he's on alot of east coast rappers dick and raps about spots in NY.

J Bananas

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2005, 09:25:34 PM »
somebody diss me? feelings? u wanna share? :'(

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2005, 09:26:09 PM »
On a real tip, Vanilla Ice and WC

how tha hell yall gone call WC a fake
from what i know hes one of tha realest cats out there

and on tha topic of fake cats
all them rappers claimin they still gangsters are Fake, i mean i feel  yall for not gangbangin anymore cuz u got successful and were able to make it out of tha hood so i aint holdin that against yall, but stop claimin that u gangbangin and shootin cats on tracks just to sell shit

and 50 cents gotta be one of the fakest bitches in the game

Uhh WC said it himself, captain queer

Btw your username is cliche and tired

westside159

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2005, 12:13:50 AM »
who ever said snoop is fake needs to slap themselves  real talk !!

how can snoop be fake when the nigga was born & raised in long beach and got put on the hood rollin 20's
and was on trial for murder and talks about crippin on every song and does it on national television for everybody too see and he is fake ???   

man slap a dick in your mouth and shut up , the nigga is the man no matter how you call it he's rich and famous and he doesnt even have ot represent that bangin shit anymore but he does and he sould get major props for keepin it gangsta unlkie a lot of these fake rappin niggaz you support and think is real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-X :-X :-X

biaaaatch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2005, 12:25:47 AM »
^^^ he's right, he's no kinda "gangsta" now but I still like him just based on his career

we don't know what he did back in the day before he was famous and shit

he coulda had somethin to do with the shooting he went to trial for, we don't know (he mighta pulled the trigger  ???) of course he's gonna say that he's innocent

and back in the 80's and early 90's (until the late 90's) gang violence was major in Los Angeles, especially Long Beach

not to say that it's gone but it has died down throughout a lot of areas over the years but not in the straight ghettos, but actually this year Comptons gang related deaths have been the highest since back in the early 90's

up until it got cleaned up more, Long Beach was notorious for drive-bys

plus this fool was from Rollin 20's so you never know what kinda fools he was chillin with, etc....

this question can't be asked  8)

Paul

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2005, 08:41:35 AM »
since daz has moved 2 atlanta(2 record his album btw not 2 get outta the hood) hes not claimed long beach. him and snoop may not gang bang anymore but bet their still got respect where theyre from
daz may talk alot of shit but too many people hate on him on this forum and wot 4 cause he disses suge all the time wot?
snoop a bet is 1 of the realist rappers out there

sum1 said spice 1 how dont jus put the name down explain why u think hes fake
funkyfreshintheflesh

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2005, 09:01:42 AM »
I've got a feeling Daz would make a song with the Olsen twins if he would get the chance. ;D
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.