Author Topic: Whens da last time uve cried  (Read 420 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Whens da last time uve cried
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2005, 03:49:14 PM »
scooter accident, thats hardcore

Acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2005, 04:20:46 PM »
most hardcore pain that dumb people would think would make you cry, you would actually have less of a chance of crying because you are in shock, and like said above, you probably don't even realize the pain.

which is why I say crying from physical pain is weak minded shit.  it doesn't ease the pain, it doesn't make you feel better.  babies and lil kids cry from physical pain, because it gets them attention from their parents.  grown men cry from physical pain because they are weak minded insecure bitches.  pain is a mental thing.  ever been bleeding or something and not realize it until somebody points it out, and then you start to feel the pain?

an ancient indian medical cure - when someone had a hurt leg or foot and they were walking on long distances, they would tell you that if you find a perfectly flat round rock it could be used to cure you.  Obviously there is no way a rock can medically be used to help ease pain, so what is the point?  the person who is hurt is constantly searching for that rock, which keeps their mind off the pain.  So I reitterate - you are extremely weak minded if you cry from physical pain.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2005, 04:30:31 PM »
^is aj from 106 and park an insecure bitch?

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2005, 04:33:22 PM »

I don't know him well enough to call him insecure, but he's a bitch.

Grundy's got a point too, it is all mental. Then again I've never broken a bone in my life or felt extreme pain so I can't tell you what I would do if I was int he situation.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Acgrundy

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2005, 04:36:03 PM »

how the fuck am I supposed to know?  I don't know who the fuck that is.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2005, 04:47:25 PM »
last time i can remember crying was prob when i was a little kid and i crashed my bike. prob around 3rd grade. havnt lost any1 close to me yet and hopefully not anytime soon.