Author Topic: Believe Half Of What You See&Hear.........  (Read 459 times)

Juice

Re: Believe Half Of What You See&Hear.........
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2002, 11:46:22 PM »
Defari put out an album a while back under the alias of 'Billy tha Kid' to side step an existing contract he had and didnt get into any trouble, so i'd assume it does.

Rappers change nicknames for a simple reason. Look at Kurupt. I think he cant release an album on Tha Row using this nickname. He needs to change it to Tha Kingpin or something like that. The reasons? Cause he made a contract with Antra and, since he still owes Antra albums, Antra got the rights to release the next 3 albums of "Kurupt". If he goes to Tha Row releasing an album as "Tha Dogg Pound" or "Tha Kingpin" or "Roscoe's Brother" or whatever, he can do it. He'll sell Tha Row the rights for his name and for other x albums.

That's why Dillinger & Young Gotti is called like that! And not Daz & Kurupt. That's why Snoop Doggy Dogg changed his name to Snoop Dogg. That's why Tha Dogg Pound changed their name to DPG. That's why Doggystyle became Dogghouse. Etc.. For rights.

The only exceptions are Daz Dillinger (maybe he was a free agent, like Dre, i dont know), Soopafly & Nate Dogg. But i dont know their situation.

I think Tray Deee changed his name too. By adding another "e". Not sure about it.

Oh.. and The Eastsiders changed their name to Tha Eastsidaz, Kokane to Mr. Kane, Snoop Dogg to Big Snoop Dogg, Latoya Williams to LaToy or something like that, etc... the list is FULL of changes! Outlaw Immortalz to Outlawz... Mussolini to Big Syke.. (even if he never really signed with Tha Row), etc..

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2002, 12:11:57 AM »
Defari didnt change his name cause of label problems, he changed it cause it was an experiment on projects. Those are different wild west episodes that supposed to feature different Likwit crew members. And all those albums will be like that and theres a sequel on the way  :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nino_Brown

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2002, 01:37:30 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK READING ALL THAT DAMON X OPINION SHIT

DANNY BOY CAME BACK 2 / 3 WEEKS AGO, THATS FACT, I KNEW THIS BACK THEN A FEW DAYS AFTER IT HAPPENED.

ASK OVERSEER OR RUD, ONLY 2 PEOPLE I TOLD, ONLY 2 PEOPLE U CAN TRUST WITH ALL THE INTERNET GOSSIPERS/HATERS

J VALENTINE & PB HAVE BEEN GONE FOR MONTHS, SO HAS SKG

AND ABOVE THE LAW, SUGE NEVER TOOK ATL BACK WHEN HE TOOK DOC WHEN DEATHROW STARTED COS ATL WAS THE LOWER ACT ON RUTHLESS

DAMON X U KNOW FUCK ALL, GO MASTURBATE OVER MISSY ELIOT YA FAT FUCK

Nino_Brown

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2002, 01:37:55 AM »
THE GOD "NINO BROWN" HAS SPOKEN

Nino_Brown

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2002, 01:43:50 AM »
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa damon x opinions facinmate me

suge never released the DANNY BOY album when it was 100% complete in 96, so why the FUCK would he release that shit now with no demand for it?

DAMON X = WESTWORLDRECORDS@HOTMAIL.COM
HOT LUSTFUL SEX ACTION ON WEBCAM, GET @ THE 'BROTHER'

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2002, 02:56:14 AM »
DANNY BOY CAME BACK 2 / 3 WEEKS AGO, THATS FACT, I KNEW THIS BACK THEN A FEW DAYS AFTER IT HAPPENED.

ASK OVERSEER OR RUD, ONLY 2 PEOPLE I TOLD, ONLY 2 PEOPLE U CAN TRUST WITH ALL THE INTERNET GOSSIPERS/HATERS

It's true  :D

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2002, 04:53:49 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK READING ALL THAT DAMON X OPINION SHIT

J VALENTINE & PB HAVE BEEN GONE FOR MONTHS, SO HAS SKG

AND ABOVE THE LAW, SUGE NEVER TOOK ATL BACK WHEN HE TOOK DOC WHEN DEATHROW STARTED COS ATL WAS THE LOWER ACT ON RUTHLESS

DAMON X U KNOW FUCK ALL, GO MASTURBATE OVER MISSY ELIOT YA FAT FUCK

Oh Scotty are you still mad that I still got over you and had your site shut down? Let go my little friend....it's over.
I know all you live for is for what did my homeboy tell me about you..............."Scott lives for internet props." Yea. that was it, just like you thought you had a tracklisting for and tracks for an album that you didn't. First thing your ass did was go to that fansite that you and Sum Yung Guy (You know your man that tried to get a job with the so-called Death Row UK and was turned away?) run and post shit, so you can get your props, didn't happen. Now come on I know you think you are a real hip-hopper, but let it go, son. It's over I got the best of you and that was it. Don't get mad, you were warned and don't get mad cause nobody wants to buy your old Death Row or The Realest material. And even if you did "know" since you crave internet propers, you would have posted that so fast on that fansite of yours.

And channel zero, base your arguments on facts that's what makes a debate. Not your "maybes" or "motherfuckers" you have no ideal who's on the label just what you read in magazines and hear on the internet. Stop trying to make excuses after the fact. It's not that important kid, it's just a discussion. Too much estrogen in some of these dudes.

Nino_Brown

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2002, 07:14:50 AM »
And even if you did "know" since you crave internet propers, you would have posted that so fast on that fansite of yours.

Did you read CEO Mr Seer's reply above?

on Today at 06:37:30, Shakira wrote:DANNY BOY CAME BACK 2 / 3 WEEKS AGO, THATS FACT, I KNEW THIS BACK THEN A FEW DAYS AFTER IT HAPPENED.

It's true  

To much information was leaked via my website that caused to much trouble. That website doesnt exist anymore, thats why I didnt report it. DICKWAD.

Anyway enough of me knowing more about an industry than you do yet your involved in.

HipHop isnt even my 1st music choice, I just happen to be knowledgeable, oh well

Nino_Brown

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2002, 07:16:08 AM »
Hey Damon Did you manage to get 200 people to sign up to your mailing list yet? Last I looked it was at 130.

Juice

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2002, 08:41:11 AM »
LOL! 1-0 for Nino.

channelxero

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2002, 09:25:35 AM »

And channel zero, base your arguments on facts that's what makes a debate. Not your "maybes" or "motherfuckers" you have no ideal who's on the label just what you read in magazines and hear on the internet. Stop trying to make excuses after the fact. It's not that important kid, it's just a discussion. Too much estrogen in some of these dudes.

I'm not basing my argument on internet rumors.  I stated that J. Valentine and PB, as well as SKG were off Tha Row.  Nino just comfirmed it.  In case you didn't know, Nino is "Mr. Deathrow" so take that for what it's worth.  And your whole argument was based on what YOU THOUGHT was going on at Tha Row, without knowing who was actually on the roster!

So, HA!

Mr. X, I bid you a good day.

Channel XERO
Yo, sometimes the road to the truth is, so elusive it's confusin
And reality becomes illusion
If I showed the masses where we was at or where we was goin
I'd shatter the social balance of the world as we know it
I'm talkin bout the grand deception, of 1947
When our souls were sold to the heavens
for technologically advanced weapons
Crystal enhanced, brain implants, and mind control methods
MJ-12 is not majestic

Jonny Tanna

• 'G'
  • Tha UnTouChabLe
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2002, 12:33:06 AM »
Damon x, seems to me you spend more time on forums, than you do actually "ROAD MANAGING" Above Tha Law. Why not go to the un-employment office and get some benefits with some government cheese to boot, that way at least you got something to help you not feel down on how amazingly depressing your day has been.

a Course of Damon's Day:-

1. Wakes up & Cleans his bed sheets after havin an erotic dream about Above Tha Law and Their BumChum SteaLth

2. goes out side and asks(later begs) people to ask for his autograph (damon being an semi-celebrity and all)

3. wonders the streets to kill 3 or 4 hours, and whilst doin that, he thinks of a fake adventure he had during his course of the day.

4. Logs onLine to tell of his facinating tales and threatens to break people's legs ONLINE. (Ever actually been in a fight damon? actually knew any gang members damon? maybe we will luv to hear all about it)

5. Listen to net gossip online about how some supposed chinese boy got turned away from a job at deathrow uk. probably been talkin' to alot the non-trustin wankers i speak to. Talk is cheap my pedigreee chum, you should know, because thats all you have.

6. after luring young boys from the internet into his gingerbread house, and failing that i may add. Damon calls up Big hutch to see if he needs a human table or human sex doll, or anything he can do to please Hutch.

7. Failing that to, Damon says fuck it. i got my hand and i'm going bed, at least hutch likes me in my dreams ;)

most of this actually not far from the truth... so my advice,
dont make empty threats, if you want to break my legs, come see me in real life. bring big snatch and all your other boyfriends, most of you net gangstas no nothing about who i am or what i do, i can be just like you guys or i can be god knows what else... if you aint goin to confront me with your problems then fuck off, until you got the bollox to talk to me face to face. or even on a communication medium for that matter.  Until then..

get a life.

N E Wayz.....

Gotta Bounce...

PeaCe

From Tha UnTouChabLe

ChROniCAddiCt

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2002, 02:15:45 AM »
?

DAMON X = WESTWORLDRECORDS@HOTMAIL.COM
HOT LUSTFUL SEX ACTION ON WEBCAM, GET @ THE 'BROTHER'

but u have to wait a few min for response cuz the ATL staff has to forward the email to daymooon first... lmao