Author Topic: Seriously, I had enought with this prank caller. Any suggestion?  (Read 302 times)

Wild_Elmo

Re: Seriously, I had enought with this prank caller. Any suggestion?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2005, 11:27:25 AM »
*69 and use the Arnold soundboards

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2005, 11:56:30 AM »
either just hang up when the person calls, don't say shit to egg him on

or

just do something unfunny over and over again, like put the phone up to a tv and walk away until they hang up...

i've done both of these to stop prank callers and they work

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2005, 12:32:10 PM »
I did call the phone company...but they can't tell me the number because the caller's number is blocked and doesn't show in their computer.  Basically, this homo-dysfuncational dick swappin, head burstin' monkey is going to jack off his with freakin phone...
I'm might as well just say something stupid..or not answer.  If I don't answer...damn he's going to Masturbate over my messeage (cell Phone). :'(  How sick is this world....so sick. :'(
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2005, 04:09:53 PM »

LOL I did that to some 12 year old kids that kept trying to prank call me, they got hella pissed and never called again

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2005, 04:41:57 PM »

LOL I did that to some 12 year old kids that kept trying to prank call me, they got hella pissed and never called again
How long ago was this? hahaha
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

rafsta

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2005, 04:50:36 PM »
its probably one of ure mates takin the piss...

SGV

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2005, 04:53:03 PM »
I did call the phone company...but they can't tell me the number because the caller's number is blocked and doesn't show in their computer.  Basically, this homo-dysfuncational dick swappin, head burstin' monkey is going to jack off his with freakin phone...
I'm might as well just say something stupid..or not answer.  If I don't answer...damn he's going to Masturbate over my messeage (cell Phone). :'(  How sick is this world....so sick. :'(

Then set up your phone that you don't accept Private numbers. It'll force him to un-block his number then you'll have it.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2005, 06:00:46 PM »

Then set up your phone that you don't accept Private numbers. It'll force him to un-block his number then you'll have it.

How do you do that?

SGV

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2005, 06:03:17 PM »
Call your Phone Company, tell them you no longer want to accept Private calls.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2005, 06:40:39 PM »

I know you probably don't want to call the cops, but they can trace blocked numbers.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2005, 07:30:24 PM »
the next time u get a private call pick it up and be like *your city* fire department wats ur emergency?

The Watcher

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2005, 07:48:47 PM »
tell your phone company to block the number, explain that you're getting harassed & shit

or, if you live in the US *69 him and ask for a person who isnt there;

"can i speak to jason?"
'no jason here sorry'
'who am i speaking to?' etc..

or pretend to be a tele marketer
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2005, 09:10:55 PM »
tell your phone company to block the number, explain that you're getting harassed & shit

or, if you live in the US *69 him and ask for a person who isnt there;

"can i speak to jason?"
'no jason here sorry'
'who am i speaking to?' etc..

or pretend to be a tele marketer
smart..thx i'll try that.

herpes

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2005, 09:21:51 PM »
maybe you should remove your telephone number from the gay singles ads in your local paper... jus n idea