Author Topic: bad incidents you have had at restaurants or food spots  (Read 264 times)

We Fly High

bad incidents you have had at restaurants or food spots
« on: August 13, 2005, 09:27:04 PM »
this shit is kinda funny.

anyways we were at taco bell today, im with one asian kid and one puerto rican cat that doesnt really look latino. we were all ordering food. my asian friend ordered like 2 burritos, a drink, and a nacho supreme without sour cream. I clearly heard his order and am not being biased or anything. but anyways.. first the cup they gave him was hella dirty so he asked for a new one, and the workers started speaking in spanish in a demeaning manner "which one thought the cup was dirty? its too dirty for him?"
.. and then he only got his two burritos. so he asked them if they could make him another nachos supreme since they didnt make it originally and didnt include it in the order. so then the taco bell worker made it, but as she was holding up the sour cream to squirt into the nachos supreme, she looked back to see if my friend would say anything. and she said something to the workers to the effect of "look at this, im fucking up his order on purpose", and she didnt think my puerto rican friend could understand the spanish, so then my friend heard that comment and got hellla pissed and started bitching her out in spanish..saying shit like "i know that you heard his order, and that youre fucking it up on purpose"
and then they started remaking another nachos supreme, but the worker turned back again and starting calling my asian friend a pinche and all that shit, so my friend was like you know what, i dont even want it anymore, and asked for his money back, and asked to see the manager but there wasnt one there. and then we started leaving, and there was a wet floor sign, and my friend got hella pissed and threw it into the street, and then a taxi driver ran over it, and then there was aw hole bunch of people outside taco bell wondering what the hell the commotion was, and they fucking tracked down my plate numbers as i was driving out.. but i dont think anything will happen

but this same shit happened to my same puerto rican friend at another burrito spot. when he asked for no cheese, they put it in anwyays, and said something to the same effect of " he doesnt want cheese, but im going to put it in anwyays" and my friend understood it and then bitched them out and asked to speak to the manager..

WestCoasta

Re: bad incidents you have had at restaurants or food spots
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 10:02:56 PM »
that sounds humor  :laugh:

fuck stupid ass Taco Bell workers, they're just pissed at life, look where they work!  :D

but nothing has ever happened to me at any restaraunt thank god

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 10:10:00 PM »
my cousin and i wnt through the McDonald's drive through when we were younger and we were fucking around with the person that was making our order, they got cocky back so we said that if if find anything wrong with our burgers, we'll report them to the district manager

so we get our stuff, and we're checking it to see if there's anything nasty in it... they're made perfect. so my cousin starts laughing on how he told them and how they're stupid and all that shit and he goes to take a sip of his pop...

he spits it out all over the dashboard, what ever they did, they did something nasty to his drink... i just tossed mine out and was laughing at him

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 10:59:05 PM »
I hate bad customer services.  Why the heck would they work there if they ain't respecting customers?  Don't they know that customers are always right regardless who's right?  Those people don't deserve to work there, seriously. 
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 06:15:13 PM »
I hate bad customer services.  Why the heck would they work there if they ain't respecting customers?  Don't they know that customers are always right regardless who's right?  Those people don't deserve to work there, seriously. 

seriously. i usually try to treat people in those job positions like more respectfully than other people usually do. i make sure to say please, thanks, have a good day, just to make their day a little brighter haha, and make their job a little less miserable, but then i hate these bitches like that start fucking up your food and shit, and then they think they can get away with it, you should saw their facial expression once they realized that my puertto rican friend could actually understand spanish.

UAK

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 07:34:53 PM »
Del Taco > Taco Bell

Caution2006

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 02:58:23 AM »
^^ fuck naw there's been a couple of times when i order some taco's from del taco and when i take a bite of my taco there's nothin in it but a mini meatball topped off with a little piece of cheese on it but at least its not expensive as taco bell and we all kno why =\

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 03:42:22 AM »
there is nothing but idiots working at fast food resturaunts

UAK

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 08:35:30 AM »
there is nothing but idiots working at fast food resturaunts

You insulted 25% of the forum  :)

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 11:11:56 AM »
this wasnt really THAT bad but one time me, my friend, and her mom went to Las Vegas and ordered del taco on the way. we got the orders kinda mixed up and we kept confusing the lady (not on purpose) so when we pull up to give her the cash and get our food she screams "NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SCREW AROUND WITH US CAN U DO IN FACE TO FACE?!?!?!" my friends mom told her that we didnt do it on purpose so she replys with a "WHATEVERRRR  ::)" and slams the change in her hands and the coins fly everywhere... people that like shouldnt work if you ask me...

rafsta

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2005, 01:39:18 PM »
i work at a bar, and i'll tell you i wont take any bullshit from drunken cunts that think they can abuse staff... the club i work in has a pretty bad reputation, and thats how the owner likes it...

there is no fuckin around, if a drunken fool ever tells me or any staff to fuck-off, or tells me im a dickhead (happens quite often when i tell people theyre too drunk for me to serve them) i have the right to grab em by the scruff and throw em out... its even cool to throw in a few punches if its off camera... but yeah its all fun n games, til two people cross that shouldnt, one of the owners friends came in yesterday night pissed as fuck, he was being hella rude with me so i told him i wont serve him and to fuck off...

so he got together out the front and wanted to come back in with his boys, all his boys wanted to smash and luckily i was firends with one of his boys so it was decided we crossed wires... but it didnt stop him threatening my life, so that wasnt cool... hopefully it was just drunken italian talk...

but some friend, he is good mates with the owner, and he heats up in his club...