Author Topic: Crazy Ex Stories Thread  (Read 248 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Crazy Ex Stories Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2005, 01:58:11 AM »
dude, once again, nothing on me......Please, make this interesting.....this is not really an argument if you have nothing on me, come on now, think of something new....damn jew taking jokes that are not even his, just like jews to take things that are not even theres

Once again, the Krondon thing is not a joke. Get that through your head. Jamal is not the only one who thinks you look like an anvil fell on your face. And it's not smart to talk about Jews when you're a Mexican. A bunch of you little fuckers make cement for my dad. 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2005, 01:59:06 AM »
^^LMAO!

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2005, 02:00:13 AM »
And it's not smart to talk about Jews when you're a Mexican. A bunch of you little fuckers make cement for my dad. 8)

LOLLL

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2005, 02:03:00 AM »
im sleepy, ill be back after school, in the meantime, let's see u two put your heads together, and think of something new, jamal your just the king of internet banging, i mean, come on, your so much hotter than me and all, i mean how else could i judge you like you judge me, another male....thats amazing dude, amazing, well good nite

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2005, 02:11:07 AM »
your so much hotter than me and all,

LOLLLL... that was fucking gay... you homothug

Anyways, just a word of advice... if you ever want to compliment someone, don't tell them they're hotter than you... because
A.. they already know that       & 
B... it's really not saying much

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2005, 02:13:27 AM »
^^Im the homothug yet your the one judging my appearence....yup thats it

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2005, 02:20:37 AM »
^^Im the homothug yet your the one judging my appearence....yup thats it

I don't judge guys' appearance... but it's different with people/things like you... it's like saying E.T. is ugly... pretty much everyone that saw your pic said you looked like a fucking weird ass creature... you look like that shit in my sig... no joke... you're fucking disgusting... I'm eating Eggo waffles right now, and if I don't scroll past my own sig fast enough I might lose my appetite... you excuse for a homo sapien

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2005, 02:23:20 AM »

right.. you guys are idiots

all THREE of you get a 48 hour ban and i'm locknig this thread.