Author Topic: Lakers on an uprise...just missing a few pieces to the puzzle.  (Read 2960 times)

acbaylove

Re: Lakers on an uprise...just missing a few pieces to the puzzle.
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2005, 06:37:05 AM »
Just to shut you down for the last time, my first and only post in this topic before you lied about Lue was this one.

Looks like Dan Dickau, Jalen Rose, and Tyrone Lue are said to be some more options for the Lakers to fill in the point guard position...Personally, I'd hate Dan Dickau on the Lakers...Tyrone Lue would be quite decent, he's loved down here in LA...But Jalen Rose would be fuckin awesome...That would automatically make the Lakers contenders in my opinion...A backcourt of Rose & Kobe and a frontcourt of Odom & Kwame...But who knows what move the Lakers will make...Jalen Rose in purple and gold just sounds sweet.

I whouldnt go as far as considering them contenders. I like Rose too, he should fit very well in the triangle system. But c'mon, contenders? A play-off team for sure, tho.

Once i've said it, let me add i dont consider Lue a starter, but a bench player, a great role player. And i'm not making it any better than he is, he has already proven it in purple&gold, in the NBA Finals. It was been Phil Jackson who said he's a fan of Lue. Jackson himself. Jackson wants Lue or Pargo (yes, Pargo) to be our backup PG, cause he loves them. Stop lying, i aint saying he's the best PG in the league. I dunno why i shouldnt consider him a good fit for the Lakers if Laker's coach said he wants him to be our backup PG. Shit, if i say so i'm arrogant? Give it up fool.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2005, 07:28:07 AM »
Don't get shit twisted about 'arrogant'.  >:(
LOL@"before you lied about Lue"
:)
Considering how horrifying your bench is, I agree, Lue would improve your bench.
LMAO@Pargo
Anyways let's see how this all turns out. And Lue is still not a good 3pt shooter.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2005, 02:35:39 PM »
7 heaven has to be a fuckin retard if he thinks "lebronze" is better then kobe!...how is that different from people saying kobe is better then jordan?...that fool has yet to score a point/play a minute in the playoffs!

go suck a dick faggot...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2005, 09:53:52 PM »
LeBron better than Kobe? Atkins a good point guard for the Lakers? Lue can't shoot? What's next... 7even's really a guy?

acbaylove

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2005, 10:13:37 PM »
He just doesnt know shit about bball. That's it. But for real, it's embarassing to chat with him cause he thinks he's a talent scout or something, while he just doesnt knows shit.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2005, 05:14:13 AM »
Yea I know how everyone thought I was talkin shit when I said Clippers will have a better season than Lakers last year while Lakers wont make the playoffs and look who was right again  ::)
Atkins isnt a great player, but better than Lue or Dickau for sure. That is right.
LeBron is better than Kobe, without a doubt. It's so damn obvious lol, there isnt 1 single reason why it wouldnt be like that, except that LeBron has never proved himself in big games. Well unless you think he's a choker, there's no way you could ever think Kobe is better.. LOL@even TRYING to compare Kobe to Jordan. That's an insult. Kobe is lightyears closer to McGrady and Iverson than he ever was to Jordan. 3 Championships? There are like 15 guards who wouldve won 3 titles in 6 years with Shaq during his prime. Doesn't take a Jordan to pull that off. LeBron shitted on Kobe in nearly every aspect this season. Wins, FG%, Steals, Rebounds, Assists - and points are equal. While Kobe has already played 6 more seasons and a lot more experience. How someone in his right mind can have the nerve to say ppl who consider LeBron better are retarded, is beyond me. This forum is so full of Kobe-Stans, it's not even funny.
Anyway, next year when Lakers again struggle to make the playoffs and LeBron and his Cavs shine, I'll be the one who was right at the end of the day, like always.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 05:16:05 AM by 7even the Annoyed One »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2005, 07:51:13 AM »
^^^^shut the fuck up!!.& you're a fuckin hater

kobe 3 straight championships & has come through in the clutch millions of times...& last year kobe had his worst year b/c of rudy t's great system ::)..& no,not anny guard would of won championships w/ shaq...penny 0..nick van axel & ediie jones 0...d wade 0..enough said bitch..it's amazing how the haters just want to forget all the clutch shots/great games/big 4rth quarters kobe had in the championship years & will have again under phil jax & the triangle.

"lebronze" 0 championships,no playoff games playd,has yet to prove himself in the big stage,no playoff minutes playd  :laugh: no points in playoffs :laugh:!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2005, 01:04:48 PM »
Yea I know how everyone thought I was talkin shit when I said Clippers will have a better season than Lakers last year while Lakers wont make the playoffs and look who was right again  ::)
Atkins isnt a great player, but better than Lue or Dickau for sure. That is right.
LeBron is better than Kobe, without a doubt. It's so damn obvious lol, there isnt 1 single reason why it wouldnt be like that, except that LeBron has never proved himself in big games. Well unless you think he's a choker, there's no way you could ever think Kobe is better.. LOL@even TRYING to compare Kobe to Jordan. That's an insult. Kobe is lightyears closer to McGrady and Iverson than he ever was to Jordan. 3 Championships? There are like 15 guards who wouldve won 3 titles in 6 years with Shaq during his prime. Doesn't take a Jordan to pull that off. LeBron shitted on Kobe in nearly every aspect this season. Wins, FG%, Steals, Rebounds, Assists - and points are equal. While Kobe has already played 6 more seasons and a lot more experience. How someone in his right mind can have the nerve to say ppl who consider LeBron better are retarded, is beyond me. This forum is so full of Kobe-Stans, it's not even funny.
Anyway, next year when Lakers again struggle to make the playoffs and LeBron and his Cavs shine, I'll be the one who was right at the end of the day, like always.

See, the thing you fail to realize is you're 100% wrong. You don't understand the game of basketball...LeBron couldn't do half the shit Kobe has done...Stats don't mean shit, McGrady and Vince Carter have had amazing stats with their teams when their teams have SUCKED...Same with LeBron...But basketball is about a lot more than that...It's about the special things you see, like Kobe scoring 40+ points in almost 15 games in a row, or Kobe hitting that last shot at the buzzer to win the series or clinch the pacific division, and Kobe coming straight off a plane from his court trial in Denver to put up 50 points 10 rebounds and 8 assists in an important playoff game, or even something like Kobe's last game against Jordan where he amazingly put up 60 points in a HALF before sitting on the bench most of the second half...See, LeBron doesn't have these artributes under his belt...Kobe is way closer to Jordan than LeBron is to Kobe...And Lue or Dickau haven't even reached their prime yet, they're both players with a nice amount of potential...They would fit into a Laker roster way better than Atkins, who reached his full potential, but still couldn't play for shit (especially on the defensive end)...It'll be a while before you really start to comprehend the game of basketball, but you've said some dumb things in this thread...PeACe

PS...In 15 years when the Lakers have 5+ more championships under their belt and the Cavs have 0, the slow people will see why what 7even is saying is complete bullshit...Just stop the madness.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2005, 01:38:00 PM »
^^^^^^^exactly man..kobe has done/will do things that Lebonze never will...he has a chance but we have yet to see lebronze do what kobe has done in his great career 8)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2005, 02:31:53 AM »
No higher then 7th...

Lets bet...I have this quote marked.

i wouldnt bet yet anyways until the season started. Signings can still be made. but when its all said an done, i still doubt theyll be above a 7 seed. San Antonio will probably be the favorite in the west. Dallas will still be a good regular season team. Houston will still be in the middle of the pack as far as playoff seeds. Phoenix will still be a strong regular season team. Seattle wont be as good as they were, but i still see them finishing above LA. Sac will more then likely finish above LA. Minnesota i BELIEVE will bounce back from last year shitty season. Denver was off the chain the second half of last season. I think theyll still be a solid team. Theres 8 teams who can, and maybe will all finish above LA. Theyd have to find a slot to fit in there....and id say they can maybe....MAYBE finish above two of those teams without some MAJOR signing.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2005, 02:34:10 AM »
PS...In 15 years when the Lakers have 5+ more championships under their belt and the Cavs have 0, the slow people will see why what 7even is saying is complete bullshit...Just stop the madness.

Steve Kerr is a FAR better player then Sir Charles, Malone, Wilkens....even Kobe....lol

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2005, 04:10:30 AM »
someone ban that faggot.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2005, 04:20:21 AM »
someone ban that faggot.

i dunno if youre talkin about my post or not lil homie...but im going on the logic that Kobe is a better player then Lebron based on his championship rings won with Shaq. If people wanna argue that Kobe is better then Lebron, thats fine. But dont base it on his rings when he hasnt done SHIT without Shaq and Lebron has basically nobody with him to help him. I dont think Lebron is a "better" player then Kobe right now anyways. But i would say this, if i were to to START a team right at this moment...id take Lebron over Kobe. I think his future is brighter then Kobe's from this point on. Kobe IMO has had his spotlight already and i dont think his game is gonna raise any after those 3 championships.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2005, 10:18:33 PM »
But i would say this, if i were to to START a team right at this moment...id take Lebron over Kobe.

30 GM's and I disagree with you... 8)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2005, 03:25:23 PM »
But i would say this, if i were to to START a team right at this moment...id take Lebron over Kobe.

30 GM's and I disagree with you... 8)

at least one half of your statement is correct  ;D

honestly tho, Kobe's best years have past him already. he's not the intelligent player that Jordan was. I dont see Kobe being able to evolve his game in the late years of his career when his athletisism disappears. Im not saying its gone now, but obviously Lebron's game is still in its early stages where he's going to improve. Kobe has already reached his potential. Its all down hill from here buddy  :P