Author Topic: If Tupac Iz concidered Gansta then so Iz 50 Cent  (Read 1239 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: If 50 Cent IZ Not a Gangsta, then Neither Iz Tupac
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2005, 09:33:09 AM »
I can tell your not even Black.

Are you a fuckin fool or what, its always gotta be about race with some people.
Then you complain about white people being racist. Its people like you who keep racism alive.

Im not even going to answer the bullshit question in the thread.
word

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2005, 09:57:44 AM »
This is one deplorably stupid topic

1. Gangstas don´t have bodyguards, of course. Pablo Escobar always walked the streets alone ::)

2. Gangstas are too gangsta to talk about non-gangsta things, yes. All a gangsta can talk about is being gangsta, otherwise he´s no gangsta. Here´s another  ::) for y´all

3. It does really take away from Pac´s music if he had bodyguards. Wait, I think a  ::) would fit here

...and like someone from the Boo-Yaa Tribe once said, gangstas usually listen to R´n´B

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2005, 10:30:30 AM »
tupac was a fucking gangster and 50 is fucking bitch made faggot with 12 year old white girls bumping his shit, like the starter of this thread, so dont make any comparison between 50 and pac

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2005, 11:21:52 AM »

lol @ jackin the sig. In case you replaced ja wit 50 to underline that he's wack too, I am aware of that and I couldn't stand ja's wack ass way before I knew about his beef with 50.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2005, 11:35:09 AM »
Every one says Candyshop iz'nt G well then Neither iz "How Do Y Want It"- Tupac Evryone says 50 Haz security so he ain't Gangsta, Pac had security ALL the Time so Pac ain't G either.

What difference does it make whether an artists have security or bodyguards?  Does that mean they are not Gz?  THey just need some protection in case something happens.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2005, 11:42:58 AM »
TUPAC WAS NOT A REAL GANGSTA. READ ANY BIO ON HIM U FUCKS THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A WEST COAST RAP FORUM, DO YOUR HOMEWORK. 50 IS MORE OF A REAL THUG THAN PAC EVER WAS, HIS MUSIC IS SHITTIER, STOP CONFUSING MUSIC AND THUG SHIT FOR YOUR LITTLE FANTASY. END OF THREAD.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2005, 12:33:40 PM »
Some of y'all get hard-ons when a guy is a gangsta huh?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2005, 01:05:21 PM »
50 is/was never more of a thug then tupac. 50 got shot in the fucking jaw for snitching, his no thug hes bitch made faggot, he oviosly is on the roids too and he would never blow up if he didnt get signed by shady/aftermath. hes just the perfect gimmicking tool for eminem to use to get more loot, why would u think hes harder then pac, pac was in the fucking streets 24/7

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2005, 02:00:55 PM »
1. I started this thred to show that 50 waz a G, how I did it waz to show that Candshop and 21 questions was jsut like some songs that PAC did, and PAC had security also, now there iz no proof 50 ain't a G he did Getho Koran, that song iz not snitching it's a song that waz to be a "REAL HOOD STORIES RAP" isted of giving the audience fake stories (Most Rappers do) he wanted to give real onez, now do you think 50 snitched, wow your really not BLACK nor know the code of the streets, would a snitch make a record and sell it to the public while trying to get in the rap biz, NO! if 50 waz a snitch he would have jhust called the TASTFORCE/FBI and told them everything he wouldn't make a record ABD let the WHOLE public know he(50) waz the one who RAPED about it, so you anti-50 folks have been put on the ANTI-50 BAND WAGON and ya don't even see it, THE SOCALLED PROTECTION 50 GOT WAZ DISPROVEN BY NYPD Police, 50 never got beat up by Rule, Rule jumped him and YAYO,and 3 other members of 50's crew Rule waz 15 DEEP when they did that, why doez he need to jump him if he can woop him, black child stabbed him when the lights went off, stabbing and fighting are to different thangz, but you don't know that do ya?, your to bizzy looking for thingz to use to hate of 50, thats called "PLAYA HATIN" ya don't even realized you've been "PIMPED into being an Unwitting Playahata by the anti-50 forces, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2005, 02:34:01 PM »
first of all ur a fag for comparing tupac to snoop, and ur always claiming to be so black but thats just stereotyping and im sure ur some european white kid. u r such a fucking idiot, asking if a snitch would try to get a record deal, a snitch would do anything for cash, why would they shoot 50 in the jaw if he wasnt snitching, huh can u answer that, u fucking stupid 50 rider. 50 only sounds good cuz of his beats and if u cant see that then u dont know hip hop

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2005, 03:18:54 PM »
Some of y'all get hard-ons when a guy is a gangsta huh?

it helps them to feel more gangsta themselves

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2005, 03:35:37 PM »
pac was in the fucking streets 24/7

not according to snoop and dpg... they said he was never in the streets.. he practically lived in the studio. he made diss songs to so many rappers but never did anything when he saw them face to face (example - ll cool j at the vibe awards just before he got popped, ll would not give pac the mic so he could not perform, so what did pac do? he went back to the deathrow studio and dissed ll on wax LOL).  - dude was a real studio gangster

as for 50 cent... he was well known throughout NY as being a knucklehead before he was a rapper... pac was a ballet dancer, backup dancer and he use to carry the records for digital underground - FACT. he got his first criminal conviction when he moved to deathrow - suge got him thinking he was a thug lol... suge is the genius behind it all, dude made millions of pacs fake image
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2005, 04:03:19 PM »
pac was in the fucking streets 24/7

not according to snoop and dpg... they said he was never in the streets.. he practically lived in the studio. he made diss songs to so many rappers but never did anything when he saw them face to face (example - ll cool j at the vibe awards just before he got popped, ll would not give pac the mic so he could not perform, so what did pac do? he went back to the deathrow studio and dissed ll on wax LOL).  - dude was a real studio gangster

as for 50 cent... he was well known throughout NY as being a knucklehead before he was a rapper... pac was a ballet dancer, backup dancer and he use to carry the records for digital underground - FACT. he got his first criminal conviction when he moved to deathrow - suge got him thinking he was a thug lol... suge is the genius behind it all, dude made millions of pacs fake image

Pac can't...be.... :'(
Well, at least he's gifted....
If almost everyone loves him...then he's one hell of a g studio.

I meant as in...i know 2pac is street..but it's what he said. (edited).
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 04:52:50 PM by pc8381 »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2005, 04:20:43 PM »
hahahaha thats some funny shit. why are u so convinced that 50 cent is so hard. he got shot for snitching. he stole his name from someone else. how are u gonna say that pac wasnt in the streets when he was dealing crack and shit, like before he really blew up.look at all of pacs surroundings, gangsters and pimps were his role models. pac was def not a studio gangster.

WestCoasta

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2005, 04:48:35 PM »
this guy comparing "Candy Shop" to "How Do U Want It"  ::)

that 2Pac track is dope, you're fuckin retarded