Author Topic: If Tupac Iz concidered Gansta then so Iz 50 Cent  (Read 1243 times)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: If 50 Cent IZ Not a Gangsta, then Neither Iz Tupac
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2005, 07:37:34 PM »
Everyone knows Tupac was a studio gangsta. Tupac was a DANCER for digital underground and went to acting school in New York.
How does being a dancer for digital underground and going to acting school take anything away from his street credibility?
That statement doesn't even make sense. You don't even know what the hell you are talking about?
If you going to talk about 2pac being a studio gangsta; you should have come up with a much better argument than that stupid comment you made.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

WestCoasta

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2005, 07:45:30 PM »
Every one says Candyshop iz'nt G well then Neither iz "How Do U Want It"

Tupac how do you want it - was gangsta.. It was a track that talked about bitches and a nigga ballin
The song is gangsta it has a player feel to it and with Jodeci on the chorus it made the track way way better

Candy Shop - lol lol is some weak ass pop garbage

You can't compare 50 cent to 2pac... Tupac shits all over 50!!!!!!!!!!

^^ shit, exactly what I said, good to see someone knows what's up, how can you call that 2Pac track gay?
     that's one of my favorites, the beat by Johnny J, everything, he flows sick on that shit
     50 Cent and Candy Shop is some shit he probably would admit he pulled out of his ass in 5 minutes

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2005, 07:53:15 PM »
Everyone knows Tupac was a studio gangsta. Tupac was a DANCER for digital underground and went to acting school in New York.

And 50 Cent hangs around SHEMALES. It's because 2PAc was a dancer for Digital Unerground that he rapped in Same Song, which got him exposure and a record deal. And their are plenty of ganstas that dance.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2005, 08:18:43 PM »
i dunno if nebody brought this up, and too lazy to read thru
Pac was wit crooked copz, that were freindz wit Suge Knight (same ppl thata are bein brought up in the Biggie murder trial).

as for How Do U Want it, thas based solely on one song. he's also made gangsta stuff like Ambitionz Az a Ridah, 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted, Hit Em Up, Troublesome 96, etc etc; 50 Cent on de other hand is doin sumtin he dissed Ja Rule for (i.e. he is a hypocrite) which is singin and makin luv songz.

and finally, 50 is considered a snitch for a couple of reasonz:
1. when he was stabbed by Black Child, he apparently filed a restraining order against the INC (although some say that it was Yayo while others will say that it is juss the way thingz are done legally when sumbody is stabbed)
2. he was on 106 and Park and basically stated that the INC was started through drug money, which is why the legal case is goin on now (although that comes from the side INC is tight wit, like J.Prince and Rap-A-Lot).

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2005, 10:13:02 PM »

And 50 Cent hangs around SHEMALES. It's because 2PAc was a dancer for Digital Unerground that he rapped in Same Song, which got him exposure and a record deal. And their are plenty of ganstas that dance.

Real talk.

Pac criticizers are the scum of the earth. They try to come up with anything they can to try and bring his legacy down, but they fail everytime.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2005, 10:53:25 PM »
1on1 u do not know if i sold dope or not so stop saying shit
how r u gonna compare one of pacs worse song to one of 50s "best" "tracks". they dont even match, id rather listen to toss it up or how do u want it over candy shop any fucking day. wtf u tallking about " code of the streets" the streets dont have a code, theres no book that u follow to become a succesfull criminal. 50 was a snitch of some sort or he wouldnt be shot in the jaw

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2005, 11:00:07 PM »
who cares if tupac aint  gangsta his fukn  music is good and thats all that matters.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2005, 12:25:11 AM »
trust ive just read through this whole thread and ive never heard so much bollocks before... People need to sort them selves out if they trying to state that 50's best songs are on par wid pacs more softer songs aint guna happen!! In 20 years time Tupac still guna be remembered as a thug and most known and recognised rapper in the industry period, 50 on tha other hand wont be remembered and if he is it'll be for selling out and creating wack ass muzik for 12yr old white girls and boyz to bump......
I got so much i wana put across in this thread about whats wrong wit comparing Pac & 50 that i aint guna bother cos aint worth wasting my breath, everyone part from 1 or 2 people have all agreed that this thread is pointless, and as for 1on1 you ill rascist bitch you can fuck ya self and maybe try postin back once your've removed your dick from 50's throat...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2005, 12:26:44 AM by Educated Thug »

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2005, 01:57:09 AM »
ThugDude you ain't from the streets I know especially now after you said the streets don't have a code, you lose the argument PERIOD!! 50 never got a restraining order, BTW Am I a 50 fan thats right just as your a fan of these pethetic semiunderground westcoast MARKS that will NEVER go super PLANTNIUM, and don't try and come back with that "it's not about going Platnium" crap either cuz IT IZ, how many times have bay rappers CONSTANTLY said it's my time now now I'm about to BLOW up, an they NEVER have, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, mac dre ohh PLEASE YOU SHOW GO TO non WEST COAST fORUMS THEY laughin AT HIM SO HARD IT'S A shame, keek da sneak PLEASE GO TO nyc AND DO THAT SUPER hYPHIE crap THEY'LL Literaly jump on the stage and BEAT him to DEATH!! C-BO ALL he sayin iz the same stuff he said back in 92 the same with MY Homie Spaice on, (HE NEEDS to get away from MC 8 az far az I'm concered) who else name some more west coast SUKAS NAME 'EM I SAID, Yuk man I liked him till he told a rap site he ain't got no info 50 a snitch he just "HEARD" he waz so thats why he going up against him, well I guess Spida Loc taught him a lesson right!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

'EclipZe

« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2005, 02:55:02 AM »
everything he wouldn't make a record ABD let the WHOLE public know he(50) waz the one who RAPED about it,

he raped ?

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2005, 04:46:44 AM »
pac was in the fucking streets 24/7

not according to snoop and dpg... they said he was never in the streets.. he practically lived in the studio. he made diss songs to so many rappers but never did anything when he saw them face to face (example - ll cool j at the vibe awards just before he got popped, ll would not give pac the mic so he could not perform, so what did pac do? he went back to the deathrow studio and dissed ll on wax LOL).  - dude was a real studio gangster

as for 50 cent... he was well known throughout NY as being a knucklehead before he was a rapper... pac was a ballet dancer, backup dancer and he use to carry the records for digital underground - FACT. he got his first criminal conviction when he moved to deathrow - suge got him thinking he was a thug lol... suge is the genius behind it all, dude made millions of pacs fake image

I aint saying Pac was the ultimate thug but he was far from being a studio gangsta......remember, this is the same cat who shot the cops AND got away with it (doesnt get anymore gangsta than that, shooting cops and being acquited made his street credibility go through the roof), beat up the Hughes brothers, etc....

and wtf you mean Pac got his first conviction when he joined Death Row?? You have a poor memory. Pac shot at the cops and beat the Hughes brothers up in 93', a good 3 years before he ever signed to Death Row. All of Pac's problems with the law occured between 91'-94'. If anything, when he joined Death Row, he wasnt nearly in trouble with the law as much as he was previously. His music just became more intense.

If Pac's image is fake, then 50's is BEYOND fake because he is the ultimate studio gangster.

50 is wack but it is a known fact that he used to be hustlin before he blew. Even the people from his hood who got beef wit him, who hate him now, say that. They don't say that about Lloyd Banks who really seems to be fake. Why would they lie in a way that helps their enemy ? 50 been sellin drugs since he was a kid and was arrested doing so so how could anyone doubt that he was a g ? His drug dealing mom got popped when he was 8 and her connections got 50 into it. Being a g means making money off of criminal activities, 50 did that. Callin him the ultimate studio g is really pointless.

Pac shootin the cops didn't have anything to do with making money, he may have been a guy wit a lotta courage but that's not how being a g is defined, beating somebody up is not being a g neither. Hella people beat each other up, some do it for fun daily, even where I live and this place ain't ghetto at all, and they ain't gangsta at all, they just have a bad temper or like fighting.

Alotta gangstas had love for him, a famous rapper who shot at the cops before, is on top of the game with the biggest west coast label ever which got a hell of a g reputation too will necessarily get love in the hood but that doesn't make him himself a gangsta.

50 is a wack artist and still was a gangsta before he blew, Pac was a very good artist and was probably not a gangsta, deal it it, what matters is the music.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2005, 09:36:34 AM »
ThugDude you ain't from the streets I know especially now after you said the streets don't have a code, you lose the argument PERIOD!! 50 never got a restraining order, BTW Am I a 50 fan thats right just as your a fan of these pethetic semiunderground westcoast MARKS that will NEVER go super PLANTNIUM, and don't try and come back with that "it's not about going Platnium" crap either cuz IT IZ, how many times have bay rappers CONSTANTLY said it's my time now now I'm about to BLOW up, an they NEVER have, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, mac dre ohh PLEASE YOU SHOW GO TO non WEST COAST fORUMS THEY laughin AT HIM SO HARD IT'S A shame, keek da sneak PLEASE GO TO nyc AND DO THAT SUPER hYPHIE crap THEY'LL Literaly jump on the stage and BEAT him to DEATH!! C-BO ALL he sayin iz the same stuff he said back in 92 the same with MY Homie Spaice on, (HE NEEDS to get away from MC 8 az far az I'm concered) who else name some more west coast SUKAS NAME 'EM I SAID, Yuk man I liked him till he told a rap site he ain't got no info 50 a snitch he just "HEARD" he waz so thats why he going up against him, well I guess Spida Loc taught him a lesson right!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck 50  a.k.a.  5-0  a.k.a.  i'm telling
NO MORE WAR

Okka

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2005, 10:01:42 AM »
The truth is that Pac had bodyguards with him all the time...

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2005, 10:07:30 AM »
yeah so would everyone if you had load of people gunning for you.. He'd been arrogrant and stupid if he didnt have a group of body gaurds surrounding him!!

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2005, 11:55:00 AM »
yeah so would everyone if you had load of people gunning for you.. He'd been arrogrant and stupid if he didnt have a group of body gaurds surrounding him!!

of course, but why do people use it against 50 when it's the same situation ? just cause he's wack ? stupid double standard.