Author Topic: If Tupac Iz concidered Gansta then so Iz 50 Cent  (Read 1244 times)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
Re: If 50 Cent IZ Not a Gangsta, then Neither Iz Tupac
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2005, 01:15:56 PM »
u fucking guy comn here talking about bullshit code on the streets that everyone follows, what is this code, u have a book to follow or something. is this what ppl on the east coast do?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2005, 05:11:14 PM »
This Thuglife guy is too much.  hahaha @ "pac was in the fucking streets 24/7"

How did this "topic" not get locked and end up getting this many replies?

as long as there´s no real racism or other stuff that should really be locked away, I don´t feel I have to lock a topic. This thread was so dumb from the start that it was hard to exacerbate anything...plus Mr. Thuglife is entertaining and all the stupidity in here does actually revolve around the original statement that 50 is as gangsta as Pac was, which, of course, is too much to take for a lot of people...that´s the way I see it personally, so right now the topic remains open unless Jome or West Coast Vet comes around and locks it

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2005, 05:12:51 PM »
^^^

u fucking guy comn here talking about bullshit code on the streets that everyone follows, what is this code, u have a book to follow or something. is this what ppl on the east coast do?

see? ain´t this sweet?

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2005, 05:47:05 PM »
50 is a bitch

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2005, 10:09:23 PM »
« Last Edit: August 11, 2005, 10:16:44 PM by 213101 »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2005, 02:37:24 AM »

lmfao    if he really does have a book to follow haha  i wonder if its the book dat fitty jus released?

Fiftty's Code Of The NY Streets
1. Dickride me
2. GGGGGG G-UNIT
3. Snitch  :D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 02:39:19 AM by Abhshil »

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2005, 05:02:40 AM »
pac shot at 2 undercover cops.... to him it was some random white dudes... dont get much credit for that imo.... if you want credit you gotta be dissing them harlem gangstas who robbed him and shot one of his balls off

and beating up some movie director is classed as gully?

50's name was known throughout NY BEFORE he was rapping... this is a real street dude right here... he had niggas husling spots for him... dont compare a ballet dancer to this dude
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2005, 05:27:48 AM »
yeah but can say that about Biggie Smalls his name was known for hustlin before he made it into rapp... Dont matter how bigga hustler 50 was he still a bitch ass snitch who fucked wit tha wrong people can got shot up.. Duno why this thread still goin on. In the end 1on1 nothing but a 50 Dick Rider who talks about nothing but bullshit..  8)

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2005, 06:07:25 AM »
yeah but can say that about Biggie Smalls his name was known for hustlin before he made it into rapp... Dont matter how bigga hustler 50 was he still a bitch ass snitch who fucked wit tha wrong people can got shot up.. Duno why this thread still goin on. In the end 1on1 nothing but a 50 Dick Rider who talks about nothing but bullshit..  8)

so your saying people heard of biggie THROUGHOUT NY before he was a rapper? nobody knew of biggie or 2pac.... one was a fat guy selling a bit of weed or whatever and one was a ballet dancer carrying records around for digital underground

you might hate 50's music or whatever but u cant discredit his past reputation
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2005, 09:34:13 AM »
I love how in the music industry your judged on your street credit or what you've done...its music, its hip hop, fuck it......basicly str8 up.....2pac's music was and still is better than 50's music. fuck what they have done. i mean its bad enuff people say body gaurds are the reason your not as hard as some other dude. ask any otha "gangsta" who head is wanted.....if they could have a body gaurd, they would take it...who wants to die? I mean what they rap bout may be real, may be fake....but i could care less....they wanna rap so they can get away from these things and live a better life. But once they on a beat its all they promote is thug life or a gangsta life and all the bullshit most of them tried to get out of. I dunno thats jus me...this is music wise...candyshop or How Do You Want It....the music dont make you gangsta or thug more than the other...its whole diff topic. Music wise 2pac was better.....During their lives.....before music i dunno much bout either....during music...i watched 50 cent run away from gun shots and watch 2pac actually do somewhat different you kno? its really hard to tell who is harder...but last i checked regardless of street cred....50's music is horrible.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2005, 09:55:23 AM »
Massacre iz'nt az good az GRODT but it's FAR from Horrible, the way you anti-50 bandwagon RIDERS Imply 50's music iz az if 50 iz like POST DR.DRE Eazy-E now thats "HORRIBLE" and again you FAILED mizirablly to explain if 50 waz this "so called" horrible rapper why did Dre sign him???????????

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2005, 10:31:47 AM »
This looks like a shock thread

2nd ROund KnockOuT

• Lil Geezy
Re: If Tupac Iz concidered Gansta then so Iz 50 Cent
« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2005, 12:24:12 PM »
banks said swicth the sytle and watch the money pile up

50 dont give a fauck abt ur rap standards this is hip hop of today whether u like it it not u dipshits

Plus pac is dead, Khalas, finito, sianara, how yrs has it been good dam
aint no one talking abt that nigga rodney danger field

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: If Tupac Iz concidered Gansta then so Iz 50 Cent
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2005, 02:54:37 PM »
It's funny how these 50 dickriders actually have the nerve to talk shit on Pac & Biggie. 50 sucks that's the only thing that matters so damn shut the fuck up already. 50 will never be Biggie or Pac.

'EclipZe

« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2005, 02:59:04 PM »
explain if 50 waz this "so called" horrible rapper why did Dre sign him???????????

he WAS good before his ego started to go to his head and he started to rap about how rich he is.