Author Topic: If Tupac Iz concidered Gansta then so Iz 50 Cent  (Read 1242 times)

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
Re: If 50 Cent IZ Not a Gangsta, then Neither Iz Tupac
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2005, 09:46:15 PM »
pac shot at 2 undercover cops.... to him it was some random white dudes... dont get much credit for that imo.... if you want credit you gotta be dissing them harlem gangstas who robbed him and shot one of his balls off

and beating up some movie director is classed as gully?

50's name was known throughout NY BEFORE he was rapping... this is a real street dude right here... he had niggas husling spots for him... dont compare a ballet dancer to this dude

They flashed badges at him before they shot at him.....Pac KNEW they were cops. He just didnt give a fuck.

And you damn right Pac and 50 shouldnt be compared......Pac shits all over that cat in every way imaginable. Who gives a fuck about who was more gangster........Pac made better music, pure and simple.

I swear, these young cats in hip hop today dont know shit.....
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 09:48:23 PM by ImmortalOne »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

1on1

• 'G'
Re: If Tupac Iz concidered Gansta then so Iz 50 Cent
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2005, 11:32:48 PM »
Sorry son YOU'VE just prooven YOUR the young one the so called cops that PAC shot at were not UNDERcover, they were "OFF DUTY" cops, but I'm not saying he ain't gangsta, and on top of that PAC him self said "Iain't gansta I just fight back.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2005, 12:10:19 AM »
Sorry son YOU'VE just prooven YOUR the young one the so called cops that PAC shot at were not UNDERcover, they were "OFF DUTY" cops, but I'm not saying he ain't gangsta, and on top of that PAC him self said "Iain't gansta I just fight back.
So who's music is better Pac's or 50's?

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2005, 12:13:52 AM »
Offcourse PAC maaannn, for me it goes like thiz PAC B.I.G. 50 .

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2005, 12:15:12 AM »
You serious? your top 3 is
1. Pac
2.Big

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2005, 12:18:09 AM »

Never said they was undercover....

But undercover or not, he knew they were cops, that was my point.

I dont think Pac was a gangster, in fact I know he wasnt because he didnt roll with or claim any particular set. You dont really gotta be in a gang to hold your own though. He just didnt give a fuck and would step to anybody who he thought needed to be put in their place.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2005, 12:34:50 AM »
Im not DISagreein whicha so whats yo point????????? This IZ what Tupac said describing him self, "Let me say, for the record, I am not a gangster and never have been. I'm not the thief who grabs your purse. I'm not the guy who jacks your car. I'm not down with the people who steal and hurt others. I'm just a brother who fights back."
--- Tupac Amaru Shakur

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2005, 03:47:39 AM »

Never said they was undercover....

But undercover or not, he knew they were cops, that was my point.

I dont think Pac was a gangster, in fact I know he wasnt because he didnt roll with or claim any particular set. You dont really gotta be in a gang to hold your own though. He just didnt give a fuck and would step to anybody who he thought needed to be put in their place.

no he didnt know they were cops... thats just some usual propaganda

he would step to anybody????? what happened when he saw everyone he dissed face to face? nothing

ll was ready to smash him to peices so pac goes to the studio and makes a diss song  ;D ;D
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'