Author Topic: everyone should be pulling for death row  (Read 168 times)

verbalassaulta

everyone should be pulling for death row
« on: June 12, 2002, 09:03:49 AM »
thats right...snoop, dre, daz, kurupt, nate dogg...all of them where light years better when they where on death row..especially snoop and daz....ever since death row fell the west has been getting its ass kicked by the rest of hip-hop...no one sells records out west...new dj quik and daz and their no where to be seen on the charts...and radio..out here at the east coast no radio play is given to west coast artists...but when i go out west, some east coast radio play is heard.....none of this happened when death row was at top..until suge went to jail and 2pac died....its good to see kurupt went back...he must of realized this...i'll be pulling for crooked i and the rest of death row..to put the west where it belongs...at top
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

PLANT

Re: everyone should be pulling for death row
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2002, 09:35:20 AM »
fuck suge knight and fuck death row!

dont worry homie, soon the west will be running the game again, xzibit gona drop, snoop gona drop, dre gona drop, and some others too, and then the west will be tearin shit up...

you make it seem like the west cant make it without tha row, well fuck tha row...all these artists have better careers and are so much happier now that they aint on the row.

you also got to remember that things have changed alot since those days, when death row was in full effect those artists were young and put all there time and effort into there music and label, and now they have there own business to run and have familys to feed...

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2002, 09:54:36 AM »
^^^Word!! Im not hatin on Tha Row.......but tha West dont have to have Tha Row fo this West Coast music to blow back up!!! There is no way that Tha Row is gonna get as big as they was back in tha day, but Suge will get them back to movin units.....how he gets that done is another story...and if he pays his artists they due, thats another topic! I just hope that some1 other than Suge can bring this west coast music back to tha top....just to prove that we dont need Suge fo tha west to be on top!!!!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2002, 10:05:24 AM »
thats right...snoop, dre, daz, kurupt, nate dogg...all of them where light years better when they where on death row..especially snoop and daz....ever since death row fell the west has been getting its ass kicked by the rest of hip-hop...no one sells records out west...new dj quik and daz and their no where to be seen on the charts...and radio..out here at the east coast no radio play is given to west coast artists...but when i go out west, some east coast radio play is heard.....none of this happened when death row was at top..until suge went to jail and 2pac died....its good to see kurupt went back...he must of realized this...i'll be pulling for crooked i and the rest of death row..to put the west where it belongs...at top

I agree with the homie....
Radio play is a big part of making a name in this buis:
Tha Row will spurt another breathe into west coast hip-hop come the next 2 years....(Freshness)
Crooked I....
Eastwood...Ect
new Mc's to the game. (As far as solo)
Danny Boy
& the Kingpin & all he brings to the table.....Y.A. (Roscoe)

I can't wait to see the doubter's come out the closet.
I love both coasts, Just my heart is out here where the sun set's.....

I'll be pullin' for "Tha Row"...they didn't gank my money why should I hate on them for...IMO
Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2002, 12:14:33 PM »

I agree with the homie....
Radio play is a big part of making a name in this buis:
Tha Row will spurt another breathe into west coast hip-hop come the next 2 years....(Freshness)
Crooked I....
Eastwood...Ect
new Mc's to the game. (As far as solo)
Danny Boy
& the Kingpin & all he brings to the table.....Y.A. (Roscoe)

I can't wait to see the doubter's come out the closet.
I love both coasts, Just my heart is out here where the sun set's.....

I'll be pullin' for "Tha Row"...they didn't gank my money why should I hate on them for...IMO
Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

I agree they didn't gank my money like Daz did these dummies that still surport him.

Juice

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2002, 12:42:56 PM »

I agree they didn't gank my money like Daz did these dummies that still surport him.

Word. Hating on a label means to have no life. Expecially if they dont owe you money/albums.