Author Topic: The Beef Thread  (Read 827 times)

ROCCY

Re: The Beef Thread
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2002, 08:09:23 PM »
she actually was all happy to be at peace with you, but you and Roccy fucked shit up.

Mdogg, I know Pink Is Your Sister, You are trying to back her up. But I didnt Fuck Up Shit, Your Sister Talks shit about me 24/7 man, check every thread she has beef with NIK in or anything..She names me in every mother fucking post man..dont say shit before your 100%...fuck..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Pillow

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2002, 10:06:26 PM »
tha only thing i got to say is that M Dogg is tha homie, he iz a cool mother fucka on tha real. but roccy...haha u a bitch dogg. and for nik he is tha homie to, we have had our differnces but he aiight....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2002, 07:35:03 AM »
How are we the same. If you check the ipc, or whatever, you can see that my last post came from Minnesota, and Pink's are from California. Also, you are a hypocrite because you always say like, I don't like internet beef, yet you beef with like 85% of the board, and you go around attacking people when they don't give your way. My sister didn't start shit, she actually was all happy to be at peace with you, but you and Roccy fucked shit up. You two start internet beef, and frankly, your a hypocrite for saying you against it. Sccit, little kid, so I need not continue. Also, what about the homosexual chats that people have post on the board, like Sikotic and others.

Listen up son...I said I dont like ineternet beefs...That doesnt mean I dont have any...I have internet beefs because I cant avoid them (haters exist you kno), but the fact I dont like net-beefs doesnt mean I dont have any...Now tell me how the fuck thats being a hypocrite...LoL...and LMaO at Representin' not being able too speak for himself...

Now when one of u two show me proof of me STARTING a beef for no apparent reason, than I'll be more than happy too leave this board and never return...

infinite59

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2002, 07:55:03 AM »
Yo.  This shit is entertaining to me ya'll.

M-Dogg is the homie and all and he's supposed to take up for his sister so I don't fault him any.

But you other cats that are always trippin on my boy NowIKnow got it twisted.  He ain't no punk, and he'd rip ya'll to pieces in a keystyle or audio battle, but if ya'll want to argue and bicker on some bitch shit then don't get mad when he does the same.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2002, 08:18:23 AM »
Now when one of u two show me proof of me STARTING a beef for no apparent reason, than I'll be more than happy too leave this board and never return...

I really can care less about internet homos

Second off, I want you too state why u think im a hypocrite...Dont just say it without backing it up like a little bitch...

Listen up son...I said I dont like ineternet beefs...That doesnt mean I dont have any...I have internet beefs because I cant avoid them (haters exist you kno), but the fact I dont like net-beefs doesnt mean I dont have any...Now tell me how the fuck thats being a hypocrite...LoL...and LMaO at Representin' not being able too speak for himself...

these are just some of your own sayings that show you are a hipocrit and that you do beef.  And you do start beefs.  Such as when you said you heard the reverend was 12 years old.  What is the point of posting something like that.  Then I proved you wrong by saying I personally know him, and he isn't 12, but 17.  Then you went and talked shit to me, for just telling you that he is not 12.  You are a hipocrit, and you are always talking shit.  Normally I wouldn't even waste my time with this shit, but fuck it.  I don't have anything better to do at work.  I am sure your are going to have some stupid reply that will probably just contradict yourself again.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2002, 08:54:22 AM »

these are just some of your own sayings that show you are a hipocrit and that you do beef.  And you do start beefs.  Such as when you said you heard the reverend was 12 years old.  What is the point of posting something like that.  Then I proved you wrong by saying I personally know him, and he isn't 12, but 17.  Then you went and talked shit to me, for just telling you that he is not 12.  You are a hipocrit, and you are always talking shit.  Normally I wouldn't even waste my time with this shit, but fuck it.  I don't have anything better to do at work.  I am sure your are going to have some stupid reply that will probably just contradict yourself again.

"I really can care less about Internet Homos" <<<Thats in response too Mdogg talking mad shit...

"Second off, I want you too state why u think im a hypocrite...Dont just say it without backing it up like a little bitch... " <<< I said LIKE a little bitch...I never actually called Representin' a little bitch...

why do u think I was clowning Reverand on being 12? Do you think i did it for fun? No i didnt...I got him back for all the times he's tried opening his big mouth against me for no apparent reason, and than when you came too defend him, and made negetive coments I responded...

I stay uncorrected...damn, it looks like im gunna stay uncorrected for a while...I rest my case ladys and genteleman...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2002, 09:07:56 AM »
your either stupid or ignorant.

why do u think I was clowning Reverand on being 12? Do you think i did it for fun? No i didnt...I got him back for all the times he's tried opening his big mouth against me for no apparent reason, and than when you came too defend him, and made negetive coments I responded...

how is that not starting beef??????  Am I missing something here?

so you do stand corrected.  No matter how many worthless excuses you come up with can't take away what you have done.  you are wrong, you are a hipocrit, you start shit, and you are a liar.  Now I ain't beefing with you, I am just having an argument cause I like to argue.  Now what else do you need to realize these things about yourself.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2002, 09:46:08 AM »
your either stupid or ignorant.

how is that not starting beef??????  Am I missing something here?

so you do stand corrected.  No matter how many worthless excuses you come up with can't take away what you have done.  you are wrong, you are a hipocrit, you start shit, and you are a liar.  Now I ain't beefing with you, I am just having an argument cause I like to argue.  Now what else do you need to realize these things about yourself.

How the fuck am i the one starting the beef if Reverand talked shit about me wayyyyy before I even said anything?

Exactly...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2002, 09:59:00 AM »
How the fuck am i the one starting the beef if Reverand talked shit about me wayyyyy before I even said anything?

Well you started a beef with me when I told you how old he is.  And he told me that he said he didn't like your music and thought you were not a good artist.  Now how the hell is that starting beef.

Instant_Killa

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2002, 10:25:56 AM »
so everyone who wants to have beefs can post their shit here???

lol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2002, 12:28:29 PM »
Yo.  This shit is entertaining to me ya'll.  

M-Dogg is the homie and all and he's supposed to take up for his sister so I don't fault him any.  

But you other cats that are always trippin on my boy NowIKnow got it twisted.  He ain't no punk, and he'd rip ya'll to pieces in a keystyle or audio battle, but if ya'll want to argue and bicker on some bitch shit then don't get mad when he does the same.

WORD infinite.....WORD

This is entertaining as fucc.....but now Ima have my 2 cents.....

Word on M Dogg HAS 2 defend his sister, I have a sister, I know how it is.....

but yall foolz are too quic 2 judge people on tha internet.....Yall all sit there actin like U know everything about NIK.....and vise versa on NIK.....

I dun have beef Pink, or NIK but tha fact is that they're both in fault here.....Callin eachother different shit, tryin get eachother bacc through chat thingys, through Roccy etc.....

both acted like lil kids and BOTH need 2 apologize.....End this muthafucca.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2002, 04:06:11 PM »
people up in arms and shit about m dogg backin up fam bam....man when it comes down to blood u have to protect them...hes doing the right thing...props on that homie