Author Topic: How much money does Baby has?  (Read 396 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
How much money does Baby has?
« on: August 15, 2005, 03:23:58 AM »
I was just wondering, cause everytime i see a video of his, he's bling blingin all the time, damn...I know he doesn't has as much as 50 or Snoop but i'm sure there's a big fortune...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

BigBDrugStores

Re: How much money does Baby has?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 06:47:25 AM »
hes loaded. all them deals he does, the shoes, the blunt wraps,  the big ass distrobution deals. i heard hes jewish too so you know hes loaded

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 07:15:32 AM »
he has 236493395 Dollars and 38 Cents
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 07:36:41 AM »
hes loaded. all them deals he does, the shoes, the blunt wraps,  the big ass distrobution deals. i heard hes jewish too so you know hes loaded

LOOOOOLL I'm from Romania and here Jewish pple are loaded too, and i thought only here they that way...we say they are the most greedy persons when it comes for money...

Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 07:41:40 AM »
He may have a lot of money, but he's a fucking idiot. I remember reading a XXL interview (or The Source, I forgot) with him and the interviewer asked him if he ever thought of saving some money instead of always spending it on the hottest new cars, new houses in Miami, boats, jewelry, etc...He simply said that he's "not worried about it...I just signed a 100 million dollar distribution deal with Universal. Why would I need to worry?"

I mean, how stupid can a person be? Of course, that's a HUGE amount of money, but if you keep spending it on expensive things like he does, eventually he'll "only" have a few million dollars left. And for someone of his caliber, that will obviously not be enough.

And what about his kids (if he has any?). How about taking a few million dollars to the bank and put it on a frozen account so that they're safe for the rest of their life when they're adults.

Oh well, I usually don't even bother making remarks about other people's personal life, but when you read things like that, it always makes me say "wtf?!"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 07:51:54 AM »
He may have a lot of money, but he's a fucking idiot. I remember reading a XXL interview (or The Source, I forgot) with him and the interviewer asked him if he ever thought of saving some money instead of always spending it on the hottest new cars, new houses in Miami, boats, jewelry, etc...He simply said that he's "not worried about it...I just signed a 100 million dollar distribution deal with Universal. Why would I need to worry?"

I mean, how stupid can a person be? Of course, that's a HUGE amount of money, but if you keep spending it on expensive things like he does, eventually he'll "only" have a few million dollars left. And for someone of his caliber, that will obviously not be enough.

And what about his kids (if he has any?). How about taking a few million dollars to the bank and put it on a frozen account so that they're safe for the rest of their life when they're adults.

Oh well, I usually don't even bother making remarks about other people's personal life, but when you read things like that, it always makes me say "wtf?!"

I'm sure he has some investments but he doesn't want to talk about'em, because pple would say then   "oh, birdman has a lotta money cause he has N bussiness" he wants pple to believe that he has money to spend more than we have hair in our heads, sumthin like this...And, like you said, he's vulnerable to fall broke, i'm not surprised that he doesn't give a fuck about what tomorrow brings...how many pple with money think what they'll do in future?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 07:57:37 AM »
Yeah true, but still...if I ever had that much money, I know for a fact that I'd put A LOT of it on my bank account. But yeah, everybody has a different way-of-living...I guess he likes to live it on the "wild side" and be a big spender. More power to him then...

UAK

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 08:29:25 AM »

LOOOOOLL I'm from Romania and here Jewish pple are loaded too, and i thought only here they that way...we say they are the most greedy persons when it comes for money...

STFU who's not greedy with money, retard ?

ABN

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 08:33:53 AM »
all i know is that his jewelry is expensive as fuck. he paid 500k for his grill and he got a cross that he paid more then 2 million for. and he said that his entire jewlry collection is worth well over 12 million and that´s crazy.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 09:07:50 AM »

i guess until the time comes where he runs out of money (which i doubt will happen) you probably shouldnt be calling him a fuckin idiot.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2005, 09:24:06 AM »

STFU who's not greedy with money, retard ?

there's always a stupid fuck like you tryin to make a remark like he's a wise guy callin the other a fagg or a retard or stupid...and about the money thing, you'd swallow a dick for a couple of buck aren't you? only a real RETARD would be greedy after material things, especially jewlery...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Floydness

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2005, 10:03:20 AM »

were not greedy... were just business smart, thats why you're broke and they're rich ;D dont be jealous

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2005, 02:08:48 PM »
baby don't have no kids, he is gay

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2005, 02:11:18 PM »
Not more than 50 Cent? LOL he's CEO and performing artist of Cash Money Records

Sikotic™