Author Topic: Gang Bangin in Toronto  (Read 361 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Gang Bangin in Toronto
« on: August 15, 2005, 01:06:45 PM »
Shits gettin hectic around the way

20 shootings in Toronto over the last 3 weeks, almost 40 this summer.

The entire Etobicoke is restless and rumbling.

These stupid media and politicians are off subject talkin about sentencing and gun smuggling

Tech got his ears to the streets/

In 3 years this city will burn
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

rafsta

Re: Gang Bangin in Toronto
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 01:08:55 PM »
shit, thats crazy...

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 01:17:17 PM »
yeah I been hearing about this, it's getting bad.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 01:23:29 PM »
itz stupid

ppl here (toronto) take it too far; if sumone talkz shyt bout u, den u say shyt back to em
itz as simple as dat; no need for shootinz n shyt

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 03:49:29 PM »
Yeah it seems to be getting real hectic there. My best friend moved there, and I worry for her safety when I hear this kind of bullshit.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 04:19:24 PM »
violence needs to stop.  Why can't they fight with fist?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 04:50:05 PM »
At least the problem will get dealt with becuase Toronto gets whatever it wants.

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 08:59:59 PM »
At least the problem will get dealt with becuase Toronto gets whatever it wants.

Correct, people should try living in Oakland no one gives a fuck about u, Torontos a pretty nice place.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 09:09:13 PM »
It's not that crazy. So long as you blend out you'll be safe. Where I live if I'm hanging around and any more than 5 thugs end up showing up, I take off because I don't know who has what enemies. But now the area is shoot itself. There are kids 17 year olds shooting grown men.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2005, 07:54:18 AM »
Is it black people doing all the killings?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2005, 10:22:59 AM »
there are brown ppl who do it; dunno bout de other cultures

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2005, 10:37:56 AM »
2 hours after makin this thread, my homeboys cuzin got killed in the park near my house

its gang bangin, thats what it is. im talkin bloods and crips sets bangin over hoods. Yeah, its fucked up, here in Canada and all, but thats what it is.

Thats the fucked up part. Its not over drugs. The gang bang scene is not that mature. My generation witnessed gang identities being promoted. The generation before us introduced the claimin and shit. My generation started the flaggin, and now these lil motherfuckers are starting the banging.

Its like LA in the late 60s. Gangs are formin, terriroties consolidated, beefs starting.

If you go out of your way to avoid this shit, u will. But if u in the hood, then u cant avoid this shit.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2005, 11:13:04 AM »
Is it black people doing all the killings?

hahaha you asshole

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2005, 05:01:39 PM »

If you go out of your way to avoid this shit, u will. But if u in the hood, then u cant avoid this shit.

You can still live in the hood and avoid it so long as you keep a slight distance from the bullshit and make sure you stay out of the crowds, and watch you who hang around. (I'm not saying you said otherwise, I'm just clarifying).

The whole things one big popularity contest. Just a bunch of dumb kids trying to make a name for themselves, and the idiot older guys who pull them into to doing shit. A 16 year old the other day in my area shot at a bigger man because the guy slaped him around a few days earlier. Cops were in the area and arrested him for beingt outside against this probation. They found no gun and no one was hit so he should be out in a little while, but there's a good chance he'll get shot, maybe killed, by the guy he shot at. I almost get warring with guys from other hoods, but in the same hood? It's bad enough you have to look behind you on neutral ground but to have to look behind you on your own turf is just stupid.

And yes Walker, it is primarily black.

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2005, 05:07:26 PM »
man that aint nothing compared to here in long beach shit its crazy 2 ppl shoot and killed in the downtown 2 consecutive days l on the wknd last week. and police crakin down with minors they got curfew every day at 10 at night after if caught after 10 its a  citation 300 dollars and gotta go to court its strict but in a week theres like 3 to 5 shootings its crazy.