Author Topic: I saw chingy in the 24hr fitness gym in west hollywood last wednesday  (Read 319 times)

Doggystylin

it was funny, i was about to leave, and i see this guy coming in that looks exactly like chingy and he seemed to have a bigger guy with him who i guessed was his bodyguard or somethin, and he was talkin to the guy up front and he was like, yeah were here on buisness etc etc, and i wasnt sure it was actually him, so i follow him upstairs into the weight room. I see him standing there about to use this machine, and i go up to him and i was gonna ask him if hes chingy but then he turns around and looks at me and i just walk away, and then i had another plan, i was gonna check the tattoos on his arm and come home and match them with some pics of chingy, and so i come back and walk past him and this time he was pissed, he probably thought i was one of those west hollywood fags checking him out, LMAO so i decided to leave. So I forgot all about it until today and right now i checked some pics, and for sure he was chingy. I just dont know what the fuck he was doing in the gym here, lol

IzUwitIt

Re: I saw chingy in the 24hr fitness gym in west hollywood last wednesday
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 11:42:38 AM »
I see him standing there about to use this machine, and i go up to him and i was gonna ask him if hes chingy but then he turns around and looks at me and i just walk away, and then i had another plan,

u shoulda jus gone wot up chingaling instead of following him about devising plans

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 11:46:30 AM »
i would have come up, said ur a disgrace to rap, and kept walking.

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 11:47:07 AM »
or you coulda just walked up and started looking really close at the tattoos on his arms and when he asks what your doing you just say "oh sorry man you just look like this really shitty rapper they play on the radio all the time and i wanted to see if you were him"

Throwback

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 12:11:35 PM »
^LMAO!

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 01:29:06 PM »
did he look at you and say "what's up dirrrrty" ?

I can't believe this tool is on DJ Quik's new album........  ::)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 02:00:58 PM »
did he look at you and say "what's up dirrrrty" ?

I can't believe this tool is on DJ Quik's new album........  ::)

his song was pretty o.k or das what i thought

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 02:01:12 PM »
or you coulda just walked up and started looking really close at the tattoos on his arms and when he asks what your doing you just say "oh sorry man you just look like this really shitty rapper they play on the radio all the time and i wanted to see if you were him"

lol

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2005, 03:19:42 PM »
You should've asked him for an autograph lol :P

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 03:44:23 AM »
it was funny, i was about to leave, and i see this guy coming in that looks exactly like chingy and he seemed to have a bigger guy with him who i guessed was his bodyguard or somethin, and he was talkin to the guy up front and he was like, yeah were here on buisness etc etc, and i wasnt sure it was actually him, so i follow him upstairs into the weight room. I see him standing there about to use this machine, and i go up to him and i was gonna ask him if hes chingy but then he turns around and looks at me and i just walk away, and then i had another plan, i was gonna check the tattoos on his arm and come home and match them with some pics of chingy, and so i come back and walk past him and this time he was pissed, he probably thought i was one of those west hollywood fags checking him out, LMAO so i decided to leave. So I forgot all about it until today and right now i checked some pics, and for sure he was chingy. I just dont know what the fuck he was doing in the gym here, lol

Maybe you could have used proper interpunction? Your writing equals the way an excited 5 year old talks about the new episode of Dragon Ball Z.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Caution2006

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2005, 03:58:28 AM »

haha, lol

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2005, 06:16:47 AM »

Maybe you could have used proper interpunction? Your writing equals the way an excited 5 year old talks about the new episode of Dragon Ball Z.
:scarface: :yikes: LMAO ROTF you guys are fucked up but that is some hella gay shit thats why they call it hollyweird
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2005, 08:26:56 AM »

LMAO!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2005, 08:38:29 AM »
^LMAO!!!

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2005, 02:23:47 PM »
ching a ling lol  he always makes me laugh