Author Topic: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!  (Read 6833 times)

SGV

Re: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2005, 02:24:02 PM »

eiht was a tree top thug for years cripin it up ganking and gafflin fo years

You know you done fucked up right?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2005, 02:25:51 PM »

eiht was a tree top thug for years cripin it up ganking and gafflin fo years

You know you done fucked up right?
:laugh: ;D

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2005, 02:29:49 PM »
MC Eiht - Tragnew Park Compton Crips

Young Buck - gangster Wannbe Mainstreem all over the world wite boys love his music
makes his musci knowing most of the buyers are white boys in high school

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2005, 02:34:56 PM »
Young Buck - gangster Wannbe Mainstreem all over the world wite boys love his music
makes his musci knowing most of the buyers are white boys in high school

you're a fucking moron....i bet there's alot of black people who bump Young Buck's music

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2005, 02:41:39 PM »
lol whats so wrong about moving out the hood
thats everyones dream Dumbass you don't know shit
about bieng in the hood you the type of person that will feel like he's the shit if drove by the Ghetto

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2005, 02:42:23 AM »
....wut pisses me off is that u fools (that westside guy and that fool that lives in england) dick ride hard on eiht....which pisses eeryone off....and then yall get the nerve to call quik a sell out and shit....yall mad cuz quik is still the shit...cuz quik killed his ass in "dollaz and sense" and cuz more ppl here feel quik more than eiht....but just cuz that dont meen y'all gotta dickride a muthafucka on eiht....

whats funny is, in LA Quik is damn near bigger then Dre lol.

Ive always liked Eiht also....but fukit, all these dickriders ruined it....knowin that lil homo geeks like this feel his music so much kinda kills it..lol

'EclipZe

« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2005, 02:50:17 AM »
lmao @ the cube comment, if you lived in the hoods with all that shit and u get a chance to get the fuck outta there and live life the good way, ull be a fool not to grab that chance.

@ young buck comment; he still makes music good to listen 2, so I don't give a fuck if he gangbangs or not  ::)

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2005, 07:08:08 AM »
well tahts where i must be differenrt soem times i have to like the raper before i can fuck with his shit i knew mc eiht was on the level i herd him in interviews and he killin pricks like 50 and young buck all the time without evan sayin there names straight up g

he makes the real music simple a that

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2005, 01:12:23 PM »
no he doesn't he is not even a rapper, he is a mouse

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2005, 01:26:38 PM »
a mouse

16 years in the game more respect from other rappers than any  one else because he hasent sold out and he stands for what he beleves is what the real west music is and other rappers like lyunch hung and spice 1 must think hes cool otherwist thay wouldent putt a collabo album out with him
at the end of the day hes the last true g in the game he keeps it g till the day he dies dres g days lasted 3 years lol, dj qiuk is cool but u dont here quik repin the west like eiht, eiht reppin the compton streets u here him all the time repin it all day

u lot gotta stop hatin on eiht hes a true west artist and every other artist give full repect to eiht regardless of what u lot say "hes a mouse" dont little kids talk like that, eiht knows and a lot of other west artists know hes the fuckin man the real music

geah

SGV

« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2005, 01:28:34 PM »
MC Eiht - Tragnew Park Compton Crips

You said Eiht was a Tree Top Thug... Tree Top is a Blood Gang. You're done Aaron.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2005, 01:29:21 PM »

u lot gotta stop hatin on eiht hes a true west artist.

we're not hating on  "MC Eight"..we're hating on you ;D

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2005, 01:38:00 PM »
eiht

look dude im not the one reppin a east coast sell out artist on a west cost site
at leat i lisgten to the real DubC shit
peace like spcie 1 says "if it wasent for haters like u real niggers couldent shine"

SGV

« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2005, 01:40:09 PM »
eiht

look dude im not the one reppin a east coast sell out artist on a west cost site
at leat i lisgten to the real DubC shit
peace like spcie 1 says "if it wasent for haters like u real niggers couldent shine"

LOL. You're not even West Coast.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2005, 01:41:20 PM »
a mouse

16 years in the game more respect from other rappers than any  one else because he hasent sold out and he stands for what he beleves is what the real west music is and other rappers like lyunch hung and spice 1 must think hes cool otherwist thay wouldent putt a collabo album out with him
at the end of the day hes the last true g in the game he keeps it g till the day he dies dres g days lasted 3 years lol, dj qiuk is cool but u dont here quik repin the west like eiht, eiht reppin the compton streets u here him all the time repin it all day

u lot gotta stop hatin on eiht hes a true west artist and every other artist give full repect to eiht regardless of what u lot say "hes a mouse" dont little kids talk like that, eiht knows and a lot of other west artists know hes the fuckin man the real music

geah

Since when does Eiht have more respect than any other rapper? And since when does Quik not rep tha West? I guess you never heard any of Quik's songs cause he always reps Compton. Or how about "What They Think About You" where he adress the west getting no love outside the West. Why do you think he is DJing for tha Game and working with him? He has said that he wants more Westcoast rappers 2 blow up.