Author Topic: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!  (Read 6828 times)

westside159

Re: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2005, 10:28:28 PM »
dont even mention let you have it because eiht let quik have it on the death threatz album and that quik track has nothing even compared to what eiht spit at that nigga on collect the stripez , killin nigguz , & def wish !!!!! & run 4 your life to gangsta for lil quik homie !!  eiht's shit was 3times more gangsta then anything quik put out including your favorite song dollaz & sense !!!!!! which eiht has lot of ~!!!!!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2005, 10:50:00 PM »
dont even mention let you have it because eiht let quik have it on the death threatz album and that quik track has nothing even compared to what eiht spit at that nigga on collect the stripez , killin nigguz , & def wish !!!!! & run 4 your life to gangsta for lil quik homie !!  eiht's shit was 3times more gangsta then anything quik put out including your favorite song dollaz & sense !!!!!! which eiht has lot of ~!!!!!

Might have been more gangsta but still wasn't better. You need to realize Eiht lost, it's a fuckin fact not an opinion.

westside159

« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2005, 01:01:55 AM »

Might have been more gangsta but still wasn't better. You need to realize Eiht lost, it's a fuckin fact not an opinion.
he lost what ??  the battle was about who was really gangsta so quik lost buddy becasue he went disco hip hop and made a song right after the beef called"" i'm not a gangsta "" and we already know who's more gangsta and thats the tragniew park legend  mr. compton's most wanted aka the streiht up menace now thats a real fact lil guy now calm down and face the facts !!!!!!!!!

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2005, 07:06:25 AM »
STFU youz the most annoying eiht dick rider ive ever seen

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2005, 12:59:19 PM »
I think your all a little too quick to call a rapper "legend"

Scoldie

« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2005, 07:47:09 PM »
Besdies, u said it eiht went gold in 91, which was 3 years after he came out.  and Quik went gold what, the same year he came out?  Eiht gets his props, but he isnt much of a legend as quik is.  and its not that ima  quik dick rider, its that Quik has had more success and probably still will

westside159

« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2005, 12:49:27 AM »
they dont get to much more successful than eiht homeboy and how you figure quik is more successful then eiht is state some facts not bullshit talking !!!!!

i already laid the facts down about my nigga eiht weres quik's numbers ?????

if anybody is called a legend on the westcoast eihtbetter be in the top 5 if not its not real !!!!!!!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2005, 12:57:42 AM »
they dont get to much more successful than eiht homeboy and how you figure quik is more successful then eiht is state some facts not bullshit talking !!!!!

i already laid the facts down about my nigga eiht weres quik's numbers ?????

if anybody is called a legend on the westcoast eihtbetter be in the top 5 if not its not real !!!!!!!

2Pac
NWA
Ice Cube
Dre
Snoop
Dj Quik
Eazy E
Dogg Pound
Above the Law
Too Short
Ice-T

Where's Eiht I can't seem to find him around here.

westside159

« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2005, 01:04:35 AM »
you cant seem to find the compton legend becuz his dick is in your mouth and your blind folded & hog tied  !!!!!!!!

the real top ten westcoast hall of fame !!!!!!

1. EAZY E
2. DR. DRE
3. ICE T
4. ICE CUBE
5. MC EIHT
6. SNOOP DOGG
7. TOO SHORT
8. 2 PAC
9. DJ QUIK
10. SPICE 1

THE LEGENDS FROM THE WEST HALL OF FAME INDUCTIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    OFFICIAL  :-X :-X :-X

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2005, 01:08:15 AM »
you cant seem to find the compton legend becuz his dick is in your mouth and your blind folded & hog tied  !!!!!!!!

1. EAZY E
2. DR. DRE
3. ICE T
4. ICE CUBE
5. MC EIHT
6. SNOOP DOGG
7. TOO SHORT
8. 2 PAC
9. DJ QUIK
10. SPICE 1

THE LEGENDS FROM THE WEST HALL OF FAME INDUCTIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    OFFICIAL  :-X :-X :-X

2Pac # 8  ::) No Nwa ::) Eiht above Quik ::) Word of advice Eazy & Dre didn't write alot of their lyrics so you can't put them ahead of Cube & Pac

westside159

« Reply #130 on: September 03, 2005, 01:19:06 AM »
put 2 pac & cube ahead of the westcoast godfathers you dumb ass  ;D ;D ;D

what are you smoking on  stop it rightnow it's fucking up your brain !!!!

that list cant get any better the perfect order

eazy e - started all
dr.dre - started helped him launch it off
ice t - one of the first mc's on the west
ice cube - eazy & dre brought him in n.w.a for his lyrical skills
mc eiht - put real grimy hood music on the map in 1988 with comptons most wanted
snoop came in 1990 -91 on the deep cover soundtrack with dr.dre and blew up
too short - the first mc to blow up big in the bay area
2 pac - moved from new york to los angeles and dropped his first westcoast album in 1995 with dr.dre & snoop

dj quik - blew up in 1991 with the song tonite which was his part style of rapping

spice1 - dropped his first album & classic in 1992 the second bay area rapper to get big and hits like " welcome to the ghetto "  , 187 proof  , trigger gots no heart , & tha murda show with mc eiht  !!!!!!!!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #131 on: September 03, 2005, 01:39:45 AM »
put 2 pac & cube ahead of the westcoast godfathers you dumb ass  ;D ;D ;D

what are you smoking on  stop it rightnow it's fucking up your brain !!!!

that list cant get any better the perfect order

eazy e - started all
dr.dre - started helped him launch it off
ice t - one of the first mc's on the west
ice cube - eazy & dre brought him in n.w.a for his lyrical skills
mc eiht - put real grimy hood music on the map in 1988 with comptons most wanted
snoop came in 1990 -91 on the deep cover soundtrack with dr.dre and blew up
too short - the first mc to blow up big in the bay area
2 pac - moved from new york to los angeles and dropped his first westcoast album in 1995 with dr.dre & snoop

dj quik - blew up in 1991 with the song tonite which was his part style of rapping

spice1 - dropped his first album & classic in 1992 the second bay area rapper to get big and hits like " welcome to the ghetto "  , 187 proof  , trigger gots no heart , & tha murda show with mc eiht  !!!!!!!!

Damn, stupidity at it's finest. Where do I start off. 2Pac was born in NY,grew up in Baltimore, and when he was around 17 he moved to Marin, in the Bay. Your saying that Dre & Eazy are better than Pac & Cube cause they were one's who helped start the West? Dre is a great producer but he doesn't even have half the talent on the mic that Pac & Cube had. You don't understand rap if you say someone is better cause they started it.  Oh and I'll take Above the Law over CMW any day.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #132 on: September 03, 2005, 03:34:59 AM »

1. EAZY E
2. DR. DRE
3. ICE T
4. ICE CUBE
5. MC EIHT
6. SNOOP DOGG
7. TOO SHORT
8. 2 PAC
9. DJ QUIK
10. SPICE 1

lol@ Eiht above ANYone on that list. Maybe only ahead of Spice1 who should be replaced by E40 anyways.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #133 on: September 03, 2005, 11:03:37 AM »
eiht above quik fo sho

i dont x quik reppin the west no more he dont evan say "westside" no more

not evan a compton lol he dun sold out with the game as his dj lol

"Dubs in the air, yellin CPT"

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #134 on: September 03, 2005, 11:16:12 AM »
*cough cough*
who gives a fuck?

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---