Author Topic: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!  (Read 6824 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!
« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2005, 12:25:46 PM »
eiht above quik fo sho

i dont x quik reppin the west no more he dont evan say "westside" no more

not evan a compton lol he dun sold out with the game as his dj lol

"Dubs in the air, yellin CPT"

that just proves u dont know shit about quik....check "fandango" he mentions compton....

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2005, 12:51:49 PM »
33 MUAHAAA   LOOKS LIKE AN IVORIAN DUDE TRYIN TO JOIN A FRENCH FOOTBALL TEAM

THAT THREAD IS FUNNY BUT OVERALL 33 OR NOT HE FELL OF YEARS AGO UNLIKE QUIK IF ITS WHAT THE THREAD STARTER MEANT IMPLICITELY
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2005, 02:24:05 PM »
lol the eiht dickriders dont realize they are the only ones who think he is top 5 west coast rapper...

putting eiht above pac, quik, or for that matter anyone from the west is a joke

and westside159 dont respond to this saying

NAH HOMIE YOU LIL NIGGAZ WERENT THERE MC EIHT PUT SHIT ON THA MAP

TRAGNIEW PARK 159

no. fuck you.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #138 on: September 03, 2005, 02:35:24 PM »
eiht above quik fo sho

i dont x quik reppin the west no more he dont evan say "westside" no more

not evan a compton lol he dun sold out with the game as his dj lol

"Dubs in the air, yellin CPT"
"& Compton is Still Om My Mind" -DJ Quik "Fandango"  :P

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #139 on: September 03, 2005, 02:51:41 PM »

THAT THREAD IS FUNNY BUT OVERALL 33 OR NOT HE FELL OF YEARS AGO

True.
There are only so many words that rhyme with "geeyeah"

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2005, 03:26:01 PM »
You guys got to admit, these MC Eiht dickriders are freakin hilarious. It wouldn't be surprised if these guys are somebody's characters or aliases.

If you guys are for real, it makes this whole display even more hilarious and pathetic at the same time. You're also making your idol look bad.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #141 on: September 03, 2005, 03:40:54 PM »
QUIK >>>>>>>> EIHT
and ill say it a hundred times again, a thousand, shit even a million times haha
eiht is kinda wack these days.

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Scoldie

« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2005, 09:27:41 PM »
they dont get to much more successful than eiht homeboy and how you figure quik is more successful then eiht is state some facts not bullshit talking !!!!!

i already laid the facts down about my nigga eiht weres quik's numbers ?????

if anybody is called a legend on the westcoast eihtbetter be in the top 5 if not its not real !!!!!!!

Its common sense that Quik is better than eiht.  If they had a hall of fame for westcoast legends, quik would be inducted in the first time he was nominated.  And eiht wouldnt be in the top 5 either

1. Eazy E
2. Dr Dre
3. Ice Cube
4. Dj QUik
5. Too Short

THey did more for the west than has.  All eiht did was yell out im from compton. NWA did that, and all the violent stuff.  Why do sumthin repetitive??  Dj QUik did compton, but did the funner side to compton rather than just the negative things in it. 

Eazy E brought up gangsta rap.  Dr Dre, was the dopest westcoast producer of his era.  Ice cube was basically the Chuck D of the West.  Strong VOice, and powerful lyrics.  Quik might be abit too high, but look at his work, how he can work with any artist and basically bring out the best in them.  Example: Janet Jackson, Rage Agaisnt THe Machine, Butch Cassidy.  U cant say the Quik & Nate dogg collabos are whack.  Too Short was the OG in this pimp shit.  Everybody followed in his footsteps when talkin about that shit. 

2pac aint in my top 5 becuz i dont really thynk he did that much for the west.  Yeah he repped the west and what not, but all he did was bascailyl start sayin fuck the east, and it all died out when he passed.  Yeah he was the west, but he earned that when eazy passed.  If eazy woulda lived, do u thynk pac woulda still been that succesful?  Dont get me wrong, i love pac's tracks, but i just thynk he is over rated.  Dude had an incredible mind when it came to lyrics (check out same song with Digital Underground), but i dont thynk hes really that important to westcoast music.  It was a plus to have him, but the west woulda still been successful without him

westkoastanostra

« Reply #143 on: September 04, 2005, 12:39:29 AM »
^^^^ everything seemed all good til u mentioned that about pac....saying pac that important to west coast music....lmao pleaze man i hope ur joking about all that shit .....

westside159

« Reply #144 on: September 04, 2005, 02:28:32 AM »
they dont get to much more successful than eiht homeboy and how you figure quik is more successful then eiht is state some facts not bullshit talking !!!!!

i already laid the facts down about my nigga eiht weres quik's numbers ?????

if anybody is called a legend on the westcoast eihtbetter be in the top 5 if not its not real !!!!!!!

Its common sense that Quik is better than eiht.  If they had a hall of fame for westcoast legends, quik would be inducted in the first time he was nominated.  And eiht wouldnt be in the top 5 either

1. Eazy E
2. Dr Dre
3. Ice Cube
4. Dj QUik
5. Too Short

THey did more for the west than has.  All eiht did was yell out im from compton. NWA did that, and all the violent stuff.  Why do sumthin repetitive??  Dj QUik did compton, but did the funner side to compton rather than just the negative things in it. 

Eazy E brought up gangsta rap.  Dr Dre, was the dopest westcoast producer of his era.  Ice cube was basically the Chuck D of the West.  Strong VOice, and powerful lyrics.  Quik might be abit too high, but look at his work, how he can work with any artist and basically bring out the best in them.  Example: Janet Jackson, Rage Agaisnt THe Machine, Butch Cassidy.  U cant say the Quik & Nate dogg collabos are whack.  Too Short was the OG in this pimp shit.  Everybody followed in his footsteps when talkin about that shit. 

2pac aint in my top 5 becuz i dont really thynk he did that much for the west.  Yeah he repped the west and what not, but all he did was bascailyl start sayin fuck the east, and it all died out when he passed.  Yeah he was the west, but he earned that when eazy passed.  If eazy woulda lived, do u thynk pac woulda still been that succesful?  Dont get me wrong, i love pac's tracks, but i just thynk he is over rated.  Dude had an incredible mind when it came to lyrics (check out same song with Digital Underground), but i dont thynk hes really that important to westcoast music.  It was a plus to have him, but the west woulda still been successful without him

quik didnt do shit for the westcoast by helping janet jackson, and whoever the fuck else he produced tracks for thats sissy music lil dude !!!!

mc eiht has done way more for the westcoast as far his music and all of his labums represent the ghetto's & hoods & compton & l.a and even sacremento , san diego , and watts , inlgewood & so on !!!!!!

dj quik doesnt make westcoast music he makes dj quik music !!!!!

mc eiht makes true westcoast music from a westcoast prospective and you can go to any state in america and you'll find mc eiht fans and they will tell you what time it is homeboy !!!!

mc eiht has had 2 platinum album's & about 2 or 3 gold albums and not to mention 15 albums in 17 years in the rap game and the other albums were independent albums if he was on a major label with promotion he would still be on the top of the music charts today like he was in 1994 at #1 with we come strapped for 5 weeks straight with out a popular single or radio play - how did he do that you wonder ?? - becuz of wrod of mouth and his track record from his classic compton's most wanted album's with number #1 sinlges in the country not just rap music in the country with growing up in the hood & streiht up menace !!! and thats the facts lil dude's

so learn something before you tkeep runnin your mouth about shit you dont know about and i'll give you a history lesson lil guy !!!!!!!

2005 MC EIHT NEWS -   new album ( THE NEW SEASON - BROTHA LYNCH HUNG & MC EIHT ) SOON TO BE CLASSIC !!!!!!!

2005 MC EIHT NEWS -  new album ( KEEP IT GANGSTA - SPICE 1 & MC EIHT )  ANOTHER CLASSIC - after last years album the pioneers stayed on the billboard charts for 8 weeks straight with out radio play or video !!!!!!!

2005 MC EIHT NEWS - new solo album ( ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST ) - SOON TO BE CLASSIC ) CANT WAIT

2005 MC EIHT NEWS - new comptons most wanted album ( NEIGBORHOOD WATCH ) -with dj slip ,tha chill , boom bam , dj mike t , & th whole compton most wanted crew bacc again !!!!!!!!!

2005 MC EIHT NEWS - new movie with eddie griffin - eiht stars in it as t- bone )

and more info on the way form the great - E.I.H.T - COMPTON'S KING OF THE STREETZ - TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS 4LIFE CUZZ  - 159TH  STREET  WESTSIDE OF COMPTON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.ghettodvd.com  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bottom line is like eiht said in a interview since they haven't recognized after all these years yet then i'm gonna keep puttin out bangin album's out until he gets a life time achievement award and they say eiht you proved your point its time to retire now !!!!!  the menace lives on 4 ever homie !!!

COMPTON'S STILL IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN HOUSE NIGGA !!!!!!!!!!   C.P.T  =  T.P.C    !!!!!  ALL DAY HATE OR LOVE IT SQUARE'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

westside159

« Reply #145 on: September 04, 2005, 02:40:35 AM »
 :-X :-X :-X REAL WESTCOAST 4 LIFE NIGGA !!!!!!!

TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS 159TH STREET NOTORIOUS GANGSTA'Z W/S STREET HUSTLA'Z !!!!!

REAL COMPTON CITY G'Z !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: September 04, 2005, 02:48:33 AM »

TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS 159TH STREET NOTORIOUS GANGSTA'Z W/S STREET HUSTLA'Z !!!!!

westside159

« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2005, 02:54:21 AM »

if thats you with that jason vorhease knife then you better shut your pussy ass up faggot nigga !!!!!

i'll fuck you up homeboy so dont play with me becuz i dont play lil bitch games you sissy !!!!!!

come to compton on 157th street and say that to my face and my homeboys face and see what you get !!! i'll leave that to your lil imagination coward !!!!!

COMPTON 4 LIFE  T.P.C.C = C.P.T = 159TH STREET CRIPS !!!!!!!!!!  W/S

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2005, 02:57:39 AM »

if thats you with that jason vorhease knife then you better shut your pussy ass up faggot nigga !!!!!

i'll fuck you up homeboy so dont play with me becuz i dont play lil bitch games you sissy !!!!!!

come to compton on 157th street and say that to my face and my homeboys face and see what you get !!! i'll leave that to your lil imagination coward !!!!!

COMPTON 4 LIFE  T.P.C.C = C.P.T = 159TH STREET CRIPS !!!!!!!!!!  W/S
:laugh: ;D :D :nahnah:

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #149 on: September 04, 2005, 03:01:56 AM »
LMAO

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---