Author Topic: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!  (Read 6829 times)

westside159

Re: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!
« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2005, 03:02:16 AM »
ha ha i see you anit sayin shit you fat, ugly , retarted looking pussy !!!!  go get some pussy you lil kid !!!!!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2005, 03:06:27 AM »
You're a moron..that's not me..i got it from a website..can't you read ???

westside159

« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2005, 03:09:45 AM »
ha ha ha  ;D ;D  dont try & get your way out of it now you just exposed your self on national website  ;D

i'm looking for you now !!!!! i got your address & i'm looking for your information !!! you shouldnt have fucked with me i told you i was serious im not playing no fuckin games !!!!!!!! >:(

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #153 on: September 04, 2005, 03:13:38 AM »
 :-*

westside159

« Reply #154 on: September 04, 2005, 03:16:14 AM »
bring it on you pussy boy !!!! im gonna find you and when i do you'll regret it buddy im not playin with you this is real shit homie !!!!!!!!!! i'm looking for your info now i got your real name already !!!!!

Scoldie

« Reply #155 on: September 04, 2005, 09:39:36 AM »
they dont get to much more successful than eiht homeboy and how you figure quik is more successful then eiht is state some facts not bullshit talking !!!!!

i already laid the facts down about my nigga eiht weres quik's numbers ?????

if anybody is called a legend on the westcoast eihtbetter be in the top 5 if not its not real !!!!!!!

Its common sense that Quik is better than eiht.  If they had a hall of fame for westcoast legends, quik would be inducted in the first time he was nominated.  And eiht wouldnt be in the top 5 either

1. Eazy E
2. Dr Dre
3. Ice Cube
4. Dj QUik
5. Too Short

THey did more for the west than has.  All eiht did was yell out im from compton. NWA did that, and all the violent stuff.  Why do sumthin repetitive??  Dj QUik did compton, but did the funner side to compton rather than just the negative things in it. 

Eazy E brought up gangsta rap.  Dr Dre, was the dopest westcoast producer of his era.  Ice cube was basically the Chuck D of the West.  Strong VOice, and powerful lyrics.  Quik might be abit too high, but look at his work, how he can work with any artist and basically bring out the best in them.  Example: Janet Jackson, Rage Agaisnt THe Machine, Butch Cassidy.  U cant say the Quik & Nate dogg collabos are whack.  Too Short was the OG in this pimp shit.  Everybody followed in his footsteps when talkin about that shit. 

2pac aint in my top 5 becuz i dont really thynk he did that much for the west.  Yeah he repped the west and what not, but all he did was bascailyl start sayin fuck the east, and it all died out when he passed.  Yeah he was the west, but he earned that when eazy passed.  If eazy woulda lived, do u thynk pac woulda still been that succesful?  Dont get me wrong, i love pac's tracks, but i just thynk he is over rated.  Dude had an incredible mind when it came to lyrics (check out same song with Digital Underground), but i dont thynk hes really that important to westcoast music.  It was a plus to have him, but the west woulda still been successful without him

quik didnt do shit for the westcoast by helping janet jackson, and whoever the fuck else he produced tracks for thats sissy music lil dude !!!!

mc eiht has done way more for the westcoast as far his music and all of his labums represent the ghetto's & hoods & compton & l.a and even sacremento , san diego , and watts , inlgewood & so on !!!!!!

dj quik doesnt make westcoast music he makes dj quik music !!!!!

mc eiht makes true westcoast music from a westcoast prospective and you can go to any state in america and you'll find mc eiht fans and they will tell you what time it is homeboy !!!!

mc eiht has had 2 platinum album's & about 2 or 3 gold albums and not to mention 15 albums in 17 years in the rap game and the other albums were independent albums if he was on a major label with promotion he would still be on the top of the music charts today like he was in 1994 at #1 with we come strapped for 5 weeks straight with out a popular single or radio play - how did he do that you wonder ?? - becuz of wrod of mouth and his track record from his classic compton's most wanted album's with number #1 sinlges in the country not just rap music in the country with growing up in the hood & streiht up menace !!! and thats the facts lil dude's

so learn something before you tkeep runnin your mouth about shit you dont know about and i'll give you a history lesson lil guy !!!!!!!

2005 MC EIHT NEWS -   new album ( THE NEW SEASON - BROTHA LYNCH HUNG & MC EIHT ) SOON TO BE CLASSIC !!!!!!!

2005 MC EIHT NEWS -  new album ( KEEP IT GANGSTA - SPICE 1 & MC EIHT )  ANOTHER CLASSIC - after last years album the pioneers stayed on the billboard charts for 8 weeks straight with out radio play or video !!!!!!!

2005 MC EIHT NEWS - new solo album ( ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST ) - SOON TO BE CLASSIC ) CANT WAIT

2005 MC EIHT NEWS - new comptons most wanted album ( NEIGBORHOOD WATCH ) -with dj slip ,tha chill , boom bam , dj mike t , & th whole compton most wanted crew bacc again !!!!!!!!!

2005 MC EIHT NEWS - new movie with eddie griffin - eiht stars in it as t- bone )

and more info on the way form the great - E.I.H.T - COMPTON'S KING OF THE STREETZ - TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS 4LIFE CUZZ  - 159TH  STREET  WESTSIDE OF COMPTON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.ghettodvd.com  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bottom line is like eiht said in a interview since they haven't recognized after all these years yet then i'm gonna keep puttin out bangin album's out until he gets a life time achievement award and they say eiht you proved your point its time to retire now !!!!!  the menace lives on 4 ever homie !!!

COMPTON'S STILL IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN HOUSE NIGGA !!!!!!!!!!   C.P.T  =  T.P.C    !!!!!  ALL DAY HATE OR LOVE IT SQUARE'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are u gonna school me on?  How to be a dick rider??  Do u not feel AMG?  Quik did some of his productions.  Penthouse Players Clique.  Quik did their production.  I thynk they are Westcoast.  I thynk thats westcoast music.  Quik did Late Nite with Pac and Heartz of Men.  Is that not westcoast??  Quik did a lot of producing for the westcoast.  Eiht didnt do that.  Eiht is a rapper, where quik is a writer, a producer, and a complete artist.  Hence the title of his intro on Way 2 Fonky, Americans Most Complete Artist.  Rolling Stone even compared him to Prince in an article because he handled all of his things on his albums.  Eiht might drop more consistant albums, but thynk about it.  After that album with The Hood is mine, he hasnt really dropped heat.  Vetereans day was ok, and Pioneers wasnt all that great.  Im  Spice 1 fan, but i jsut didnt feel that album.  All of quik's albums have been legit and straight heat even if he does take a while.  Why put out a grip of albums if they arent gonna be the best u can do on it?  It makes no sense.  He might as well called them his scraps and made Mixtapes.

And you say that Eiht reps compton to the fullest, but why hasnt he shown love to Mixmaster Spade?  Almost everybody from the west, and from compton have shown sum sort of love to him after he passed away.  Look face it, eiht isnt a legend yet.  Maybe if he put out good consistent albums, he'd be a legend.  and just cuz u keep yelling out tragniew park crips doesnt mean eiht is gonan come on this forum and be lyke wow i still have A fan.  Just get off his dick, and admit that eiht hasnt even reached legendary status yet.  Yes hes put out albums and has been rapping for a while, but so has Too Short, so u cant say that short isnt a legend.

U keep tellin me to learn my shit, but u keep coming back with the same stuff.  u said dolalrz + Sense is shit and all that, so i stopepd usin it, and im droppin more knowledge on you about the westcoast, and all u say is Eiht is grimey and crippin, so how bout u bring sumthin else.  Before I SCHOOL YOU, on some Westcoast LIL DUDE.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #156 on: September 04, 2005, 10:17:21 AM »
eiht above quik fo sho

i dont x quik reppin the west no more he dont evan say "westside" no more

not evan a compton lol he dun sold out with the game as his dj lol

"Dubs in the air, yellin CPT"

where do u rep? lol Cus youre reppin a place youre not even from and prolly never even been to. So how you gonna even speak on whether anyone else reps they hood? Besides, we're talkin about whos the westcoasts top 10 of all time, not...who reps their hood the most. Too$hort is more ATL then the Bay now...and u have him on your list. Figure it out lil homie, youre just makin yourself look stupid...

BALLER

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #157 on: September 04, 2005, 10:35:18 AM »
LOL @ you punkass bitches saying EIHT is broke and shit , the nigga lives large , I don't give a fuck whether he's a legend or not but it's a fact that he did his part for tha west, say what ???EIHT ain't a G??? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE EIHT IS A TRUE OG

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #158 on: September 04, 2005, 10:43:13 AM »
LOL @ you punkass bitches saying EIHT is broke and shit , the nigga lives large , I don't give a fuck whether he's a legend or not but it's a fact that he did his part for tha west, say what ???EIHT ain't a G??? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE EIHT IS A TRUE OG

its good youre here to confirm that homie...im guessin you was chillin with him last weekend.  ::)

BALLER

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #159 on: September 04, 2005, 10:59:10 AM »

its good youre here to confirm that homie...im guessin you was chillin with him last weekend.  ::)

what you know about EIHT?
You don't feel his music , ok i can live with that , but admit the nigga did his part for the west, STREIHT UP MENACE probably woke your bitchass daddy up!!!!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #160 on: September 04, 2005, 11:20:07 AM »

You don't feel his music , ok i can live with that , but admit the nigga did his part for the west, STREIHT UP MENACE probably woke your bitchass daddy up!!!!

Streiht up Menace was cool. And yeah, back in tha day i felt Eihts shit. But some of yall are puttin too many extras on this shit. You go around the resta the country and a lotta muhafuckas couldnt name one of Eihts songs ever. That doesnt mean his shit wasnt tight. But to say shit like Eiht was one of tha main players in puttin the west on the map is kinda stupid. Puttin him above Quik on a list like that....STUPID. The only people who would do that are dickriders. "Eiht had beef with Quik...so i have beef with Quik" lol. Cmon. Both of em would look at these internet geeks and laugh.

BALLER

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #161 on: September 04, 2005, 11:31:55 AM »

Streiht up Menace was cool. And yeah, back in tha day i felt Eihts shit. But some of yall are puttin too many extras on this shit. You go around the resta the country and a lotta muhafuckas couldnt name one of Eihts songs ever. That doesnt mean his shit wasnt tight. But to say shit like Eiht was one of tha main players in puttin the west on the map is kinda stupid. Puttin him above Quik on a list like that....STUPID. The only people who would do that are dickriders. "Eiht had beef with Quik...so i have beef with Quik" lol. Cmon. Both of em would look at these internet geeks and laugh.

ok i think there is some miscommunication here , I 'm a EIHT fan but I also like Quik's shit, i never said i hate QUIK cos he was beefing with EIHT

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #162 on: September 04, 2005, 02:26:18 PM »
ha ha ha  ;D ;D  dont try & get your way out of it now you just exposed your self on national website  ;D

i'm looking for you now !!!!! i got your address & i'm looking for your information !!! you shouldnt have fucked with me i told you i was serious im not playing no fuckin games !!!!!!!! >:(

LMAO What a fuckin internet banger. Stop acting like your some fuckin gangsta. I don't know any gangstas that go on forums. Their out in the streets.

rafsta

« Reply #163 on: September 04, 2005, 03:22:04 PM »
mc eiht is wak.

westside159

« Reply #164 on: September 04, 2005, 07:54:07 PM »
MC EIHT IS A RAPPER , ACTOR , AND PRODUCER HOMIE THAT GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU IDIOTS KNOW ABOUT ONE OF THE PINONEERS OF THIS HIP HOP SHIT !!

EIHT CAME BEFORE DJ QUIK & WILL BE HERE AFTER DJ QUIK IS GONE YOU HEARD QUIK IS ABOUT OVER WITH FACE IT !!!!!

if quiks next album flops its a wrap !!!!! hate it or love it buddy !!!!!!

mc eiht produced a lot of we come strapped , music ii driveby , & death threatz & a lot of other albums for spice 1 & dfc thing in the hood , caps get peeled song !!!!!!!!!!!

so shut the fuck up & who you think helped produce one of the biggest hip hop hits ever - streiht up menace thats right its his song mc eiht !!  so shut the fuck up quik ass lickers !!!!!!!!!

and im not a quik hater either i like dj quik but you quik fans cant except that mc eiht has done more for the westcoast and is still doing his thang right now as we speak and im from compton homie !!!!!!! t.p.c.c