Author Topic: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!  (Read 6826 times)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Re: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!
« Reply #195 on: September 07, 2005, 06:56:02 PM »
3rd world cyco your a fagg 

Scoldie

« Reply #196 on: September 07, 2005, 07:14:11 PM »
My cousin lives down on Compton BOulevard and Main.  He drove over to sum hood about 5 minutes west of there.  He asked a few people who they thought was better.  and a few of the crips said they like eiht cuz its "closer to home", but quik has more talent and will outlast him. So it kinda looks lyke "your people" are even goin against you.  So Stop Hatin, u just cant face the fact that Quik is better and has more talent.

And i asked peopel here at USC and they all prefer quik.  Do u want me to go on an expedition just to askpeopel around america?  Hell im goin to mexico in a few weeks, i'll ask them, and i'll play streight up menace for them, then dollars n sense, and we'll see who likes what.

So Quit bitching groupie.  u aint even a dick ryder, urz a groupie cuz u aint ridin eihts dick, u suckin it

stop talkin as if u on gay unit

quik aint evan reppin compton no mo
eiht is and ya cousin ya mother fuckin cousin who gives a fuck whos gonna beleve that
quik aint evan reppin the west yea he good but where talkin about gangster rappers not east caost dick ryders

u prob aint evan herd half of eihts shit.....
HALF OUNCE IN THE HOUSE _ LOOK UP

We arent talkin about whos reppin compton u moron.  read the posts.  we talkin about whos a better artist.  ur just another eiht groupie.  and u guys jsut cant admit that eiht was in his prime when he came out and thats it.  So how do u figure that im actin lyke gay unit if im talkin about a guy who has been called Americas Most Complete Artist?  And eiht has been called well nuthin. i cant thynk of anythign he has been called in a positive light.

besdies, im not sayin id ont lyke eiht cuz i lyke some of his stuff, but quik is just better overall. 

"Compton Cyco?? Boy u outta quit, ur records dont hit, and bitches dont jock your shit!"-Dollarz + Sense

westside159

« Reply #197 on: September 07, 2005, 09:46:43 PM »
eiht called quik a fake perm wearing pussy that never been in the streets in his life face it quik is a studio nerd and never did any dirt and he raps like he has been in these streets but hes fake like eiht said and even quiks hmoeboys know quik was never a gangsta he just grew up around it so he rapped about it to try and out do mc eiht & cmw and thats real talk !!

so all you quik groupies need to just chill out becuz eiht is in the streets and raps about real shit not fairy tale made up shit ike dollaz & sense witch you think is true just beucz the beat is tight !!!!!!!!

quiks has said he never been to jail or prison and eiht has been to the county while he was on top of the rap game with a number #1 album and it shows you that he just doesnt rap about it he lives the shit hes rapping about and thats real talent to be able to tale deep street stories and have great street music behind it thats dope gyeah compton 4 life ttrick niggaz you cant say anything that will demension eiht's legacy in this hip hop game becuz eiht represent's the people on the bottom and quik is on some outer space disco music bullshit right now and its sad beucz he used to be one of my favorite rappers back in the 90's !!!!!

i hope quik gets back on track though and wakes his ass up from his drought !!!!!!!!!

growing up in the hood yeah boy 1984, was the year my peers didnt no what was in store /
a little hard head kid came of age , time to pay my dues , learn the tricks of the trade /
and at home it's the same old story , my mom's treat me like she don't even know me /

growing up in the hood  gyeah  real compton - MC EIHT , & COMPTON'S MOST WANTED  GYEAH NIGGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #198 on: September 07, 2005, 10:02:10 PM »
I SEEN QUIK ON STAGE WITH LIKE 4 DANCIN BROTHERS I WAS LIKE JESUS LIKE ALL OF EMM WERAING PINK
and thay call them selves black whereing pink lol

quik started the beef for no good reason to try to look good with the bloods as soon as some of quiks home boys where gettin smoked over it he stoped the beef by saying " i aint a gangster" so he can go on tour with eminem and dance around stage like he destineys child, and eiht gonna keep it gutter ghetto gangster,

"Trying to impress a girl who ain't giving up jack.
And I never see you leave with a girl.
All that sweating dried out your curl.
Too much ants in your pants.
I aint hype, thats why I dont dance"

i hope quik keeps qearing pink and keeps dancing and i also hope he keeps Wearing MANCHESTER UNITED soccer shirts

soccers for fuckin fags. thats y he bumps a fuckin a soccer shirt the same as his bro eminem

eiht rollin with luync hung and spice real west music and u know it
westcaost legend reppin the cpt and LA till the day he dies - will never sell out or dance around stage wearing pink LOLOL he aint a fag

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #199 on: September 07, 2005, 10:06:00 PM »
eiht called quik a fake perm wearing pussy that never been in the streets in his life face it quik is a studio nerd and never did any dirt and he raps like he has been in these streets but hes fake like eiht said and even quiks hmoeboys know quik was never a gangsta he just grew up around it so he rapped about it to try and out do mc eiht & cmw and thats real talk !!

so all you quik groupies need to just chill out becuz eiht is in the streets and raps about real shit not fairy tale made up shit ike dollaz & sense witch you think is true just beucz the beat is tight !!!!!!!!

quiks has said he never been to jail or prison and eiht has been to the county while he was on top of the rap game with a number #1 album and it shows you that he just doesnt rap about it he lives the shit hes rapping about and thats real talent to be able to tale deep street stories and have great street music behind it thats dope gyeah compton 4 life ttrick niggaz you cant say anything that will demension eiht's legacy in this hip hop game becuz eiht represent's the people on the bottom and quik is on some outer space disco music bullshit right now and its sad beucz he used to be one of my favorite rappers back in the 90's !!!!!

i hope quik gets back on track though and wakes his ass up from his drought !!!!!!!!!

growing up in the hood yeah boy 1984, was the year my peers didnt no what was in store /
a little hard head kid came of age , time to pay my dues , learn the tricks of the trade /
and at home it's the same old story , my mom's treat me like she don't even know me /

growing up in the hood  gyeah  real compton - MC EIHT , & COMPTON'S MOST WANTED  GYEAH NIGGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no right to call anyone a groupie when all you do is just talk about Eiht and constantly suck his dick. You keep on calling Quiks music disco so that shows how much you know about music. He uses Funk you dumbfuck. Get over the fact that Eiht lost the beef, damn it's been over for 8 years.
Let me guess your reply

GYEAH MC EIHT, GYEAH CMW, FUCK DJ QUIK AND HIS DISCO MUSIC, GYEAH COMPTON 4 LIFE GYEAH

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #200 on: September 07, 2005, 10:11:50 PM »
I SEEN QUIK ON STAGE WITH LIKE 4 DANCIN BROTHERS I WAS LIKE JESUS LIKE ALL OF EMM WERAING PINK
and thay call them selves black whereing pink lol

quik started the beef for no good reason to try to look good with the bloods as soon as some of quiks home boys where gettin smoked over it he stoped the beef by saying " i aint a gangster" so he can go on tour with eminem and dance around stage like he destineys child, and eiht gonna keep it gutter ghetto gangster,

"Trying to impress a girl who ain't giving up jack.
And I never see you leave with a girl.
All that sweating dried out your curl.
Too much ants in your pants.
I aint hype, thats why I dont dance"

i hope quik keeps qearing pink and keeps dancing and i also hope he keeps Wearing MANCHESTER UNITED soccer shirts

soccers for fuckin fags. thats y he bumps a fuckin a soccer shirt the same as his bro eminem

eiht rollin with luync hung and spice real west music and u know it
westcaost legend reppin the cpt and LA till the day he dies - will never sell out or dance around stage wearing pink LOLOL he aint a fag

Damn get it through your head, Dj Quik didn't diss CMW. He was praising them & NWA and your lover Eiht thought he was dissing them. You still haven't answered me that if Quik dissed CMW & NWA why did Eazy have the Penthouse Players Clique on Ruthless and ave Quik produce. And since when has Quik wore pink? Just like I said at this point your just saying anything to talk shit.

Scoldie

« Reply #201 on: September 07, 2005, 10:39:20 PM »

It doesnt matter if they been to jail.  Look at snoop.  he aint a real gangsta from all the reports goin around.  He is a Legend tho.  Fuck the criminal record it doesnt matter, its all abotu skills. 

Compare it to football, Jamal Lewis Spent time in jail, doesnt mean hes a bad player.  He made a bad choice but he still has skills.  Criminal records dont change the artists skills.  Eiht was good for a few songs and thats it.  He isnt that hot no more.

He was hot for about 3 songs, and that was it.  So just relax.  U dont have to shit talk jsut to keep "trying" to prove a point.  And sinc eu guys like puttin up lyrics heres one for ya

"Somebody told me that you dissed me  in your video
But I ain't trippin cause I'm knowin you ain't nothin but a silly hoe
And yeah I said your monkey ass name in my underground tape
But if you peeped game you woulda heard me say
("To the top of the tree, for C-M-W see")
We wasn't dissin lettin you know the other side was on a mission
Comin up with the Quik-ness, now you know who's dick this is
Down in the throats of the Compton's Most Bitches

westside159

« Reply #203 on: September 08, 2005, 01:02:41 AM »
i remember that video cmw did dissin quik that shit was funny as hell they had quik dressed in his compton red & black coat , the same clothes quik wore on the way too funky album cover and quik was sleeping in his bed with his close on and it was lighting out side his bedroom widow and he had his dried out perm and eiht looked through the window and i guess he was having bad dreams about eiht coming after him and he was scared & eiht & cmw whopped his ass !!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D

i miss those good ol dayz when quik & eiht were beefing becuz it was funny how they were making jokes about each other but when eiht went solo it got more serious and to top it off quik made dollaz & sense and added fuel to the fire and it ended with eiht viciously dissin quik on eiht's death thretaz album almost every song he said something about quik !!!!!

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #204 on: September 08, 2005, 05:26:11 AM »
yea every song merks him but these quik east cost likin fools prob never herd it

Scoldie

« Reply #205 on: September 08, 2005, 07:47:41 AM »
yea every song merks him but these quik east cost likin fools prob never herd it

ive seen the video and the video is whack as fuck.  It has a fake quik layin in bed and it has eiht lookin thru the window like a serial rapist haha.  with lightning n shit all over.  Smoke n what not.  Basically what dj quik did to eiht by dissing him what what he did to tim dog... END HIS CAREER.

Def wish 3 i thynk.  So dont act like i havent heard that whack ass track.  The beat was horrible the lyrics were trash and the groupies that lyked that track must be musically remedial cuz that song didnt hit major anywhere.  and if i remember coreectly, when death row performed at the source, quik came out and did dollarz + Sense and the entire audience was cheering him on, and sat in silence in SHOCK when he says:

"And to your momma baby, when i hit dont even bother
Im not only your enemy, Im Your Step Father"

The crowd errupted after the final Gunshot.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #206 on: September 08, 2005, 12:45:23 PM »
quik does it in word his home boys where gettin smked and quik backed out u fuckin prick

quik using werds

eiht using a 38.

"this cats wish rymes could kill"

what are werds fro ma fake wannabe blood sell out
to a bullet from a gangster only crip
quik started it eiht finished it with quik makin tunes "i aint a gangster" " im the games DJ lol"
fuckin sell out east coast wannbess

and death wish 3 wasent the only diss so u havent herd death threats cos every song on that killer album merk him to fuck
but dotn worry quik gonna carry on wearing pink and dancing on stage waht u fag as pricks like

"pink is fo Hunnys" check it 3rd song from vetrens day

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #207 on: September 08, 2005, 02:22:11 PM »
quik does it in word his home boys where gettin smked and quik backed out u fuckin prick

quik using werds

eiht using a 38.

"this cats wish rymes could kill"

what are werds fro ma fake wannabe blood sell out
to a bullet from a gangster only crip
quik started it eiht finished it with quik makin tunes "i aint a gangster" " im the games DJ lol"
fuckin sell out east coast wannbess

and death wish 3 wasent the only diss so u havent herd death threats cos every song on that killer album merk him to fuck
but dotn worry quik gonna carry on wearing pink and dancing on stage waht u fag as pricks like

"pink is fo Hunnys" check it 3rd song from vetrens day
What Do You Care About being Gangsta Your White & From Europe go play wit your MC Eiht blow up sex doll  :P

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #208 on: September 08, 2005, 02:41:54 PM »
why are there 8 pages off this shit

LOL; thank god someone finally brought it up. This thread is pure wackness and it's gettin worse by the day.

I thought 2Pac dickriders were the most annoying. I guess I was wrong.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #209 on: September 08, 2005, 04:50:17 PM »
i asked some one to lock it a couple pages back but no one listened