Author Topic: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!  (Read 6851 times)

Scoldie

Re: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!
« Reply #210 on: September 08, 2005, 08:32:43 PM »
quik does it in word his home boys where gettin smked and quik backed out u fuckin prick

quik using werds

eiht using a 38.

"this cats wish rymes could kill"

what are werds fro ma fake wannabe blood sell out
to a bullet from a gangster only crip
quik started it eiht finished it with quik makin tunes "i aint a gangster" " im the games DJ lol"
fuckin sell out east coast wannbess

and death wish 3 wasent the only diss so u havent herd death threats cos every song on that killer album merk him to fuck
but dotn worry quik gonna carry on wearing pink and dancing on stage waht u fag as pricks like

"pink is fo Hunnys" check it 3rd song from vetrens day

Well obviously eiht aint gangsta if quik is still around.  And i guess eiht's disses werent all that big on that album ru tlakin about cuz nobody really seems to care about them or names them and from what album where as dollarz + Sense ppl know its from Safe + Sound and From Murder Was The Case.

And if u are from ur europe, how are u gonan call me an eastcoast cat.  u remind me of that dude from How High, "Im Faaaaaar East Coast" hahah

By the way, If veterans day was such a great album in 04, how come it wasnt in the top 10??  I bet quiks new album will higher than any eiht album ever put out

rafsta

« Reply #211 on: September 08, 2005, 09:00:44 PM »
shouldnt this thread have been locked 8 pages ago ? shit every page is exactly the same.

westside159

« Reply #212 on: September 08, 2005, 09:32:10 PM »
none of quiks albums topped we come strapped yet in sells or in music wise tramp nigga so shut the fuck up if you dont know what your talking about young tramp !!!!!!!!!

gyeah compton is bacc """""eiht -  ""once upon a time in the west ""   =  out this year or the early 2006 """""  real compton 4 life gyeah nigga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get your facts straight and im gonna laugh my ass off if quik flops after talking all that bullshit  ha ha !!!!!!!!

but i hopee he does do something big for the westcoast like he was back in 1991 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #213 on: September 08, 2005, 11:08:21 PM »
none of quiks albums topped we come strapped yet in sells or in music wise tramp nigga so shut the fuck up if you dont know what your talking about young tramp !!!!!!!!!

gyeah compton is bacc """""eiht -  ""once upon a time in the west ""   =  out this year or the early 2006 """""  real compton 4 life gyeah nigga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get your facts straight and im gonna laugh my ass off if quik flops after talking all that bullshit  ha ha !!!!!!!!

but i hopee he does do something big for the westcoast like he was back in 1991 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO at this foo calling people tramps. Get a fuckin life and stop being a Eiht groupie.

Scoldie

« Reply #214 on: September 08, 2005, 11:24:37 PM »

Are u kidding?? Quik is the name was a classic, and i bet it out sold his shit.  And who u callin a tramp?  Dick do u see me ridin dick like ur bitch ass?  all im sayin is that im supoprting an artist with talent and ur bascailyl tryin to beef with quik just cuz eiht beefed with him.  U aint evemn a dick rider or a groupie no more.  Ur like a rash, ur annoying, and wont go away.

I might be young but so far i seem to have u on point about westcoast shit.  So before u try to put sumbody down cuz they out doin u, u need step ya knowledge up.

At least ur improving by not yellin out COMPTON CRIP GYEAH!!!!! as much in every other post.  Good for you,  lets try to improve on not being such a close minded fake ass thug. 

If i wanted to know about net bangin id holla at u, so stfu tryin to be a gangsta.  Ur as gangsta as elton is straight

WestCoasta

« Reply #215 on: September 08, 2005, 11:36:42 PM »
I'm gonna put it straight: Quik = America's Most Complete Artist

MC Eiht = Compton's Most Wanted

what would u rather be?

Scoldie

« Reply #216 on: September 08, 2005, 11:41:05 PM »

what would u rather be?

DAMN u beat me to it, thats what i was typin up right now

westside159

« Reply #217 on: September 08, 2005, 11:44:19 PM »

this lil dudes is hilariousnow hes bring ing up quik is the name when i've been saying all along that quik is the name is my favorite quik album and his biggest album and he needs to get back on track like he was in those dayz !!!

becuz he was one of my favorite rappers until i started listening to mc eiht' shit then i rooted for eiht becuz he is tight and his shit is gangsta - dope and thats the real and the only quik album besides quik is the name that i played constantly is rhtym-lism beucz it was dope but even quik said his last two albums were wack as fuck and he said it himself in his new interview everytime the dude brought it up !!!!!!!

and mc eiht's we come strapped  & dj quik's quik is the name are two of the biggest westcoast hip hop album's period in sell's and just as far as true westcoast hip hop goes !!

you got to understand that dj quik & mc eiht have to totally different style's & music sound's ! eiht is more of deep , dark , bass heavy , grimy , hood music for people in the struggle and quik is more party , dance & have a good time , songs about sex , girls , & drinking and thats the difference but the both from the same city and came out around the same time so they felt like they had to go at each other becuz of that to see who's the best !!!!

anyways i hope quik sell's at least gold and gets some attention and does it big but i doubt it becuz he said the same shit when his last album came out but it was wack and flopped big time !!!!!

anyways i'm gonna continue to support my nigga mc eiht & compton's most wanted till eiht retire's from the hip hop game 10 years from now as he said it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are u kidding?? Quik is the name was a classic, and i bet it out sold his shit.  And who u callin a tramp?  Dick do u see me ridin dick like ur bitch ass?  all im sayin is that im supoprting an artist with talent and ur bascailyl tryin to beef with quik just cuz eiht beefed with him.  U aint evemn a dick rider or a groupie no more.  Ur like a rash, ur annoying, and wont go away.

I might be young but so far i seem to have u on point about westcoast shit.  So before u try to put sumbody down cuz they out doin u, u need step ya knowledge up.

At least ur improving by not yellin out COMPTON CRIP GYEAH!!!!! as much in every other post.  Good for you,  lets try to improve on not being such a close minded fake ass thug. 

If i wanted to know about net bangin id holla at u, so stfu tryin to be a gangsta.  Ur as gangsta as elton is straight

WestCoasta

« Reply #218 on: September 08, 2005, 11:45:39 PM »

what would u rather be?

DAMN u beat me to it, thats what i was typin up right now
lol, at least you know what's up man  8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #219 on: September 08, 2005, 11:49:12 PM »
ey westside159, remove the weener from your pussy, I've never seen a case of the dick rides on some Compton ballz worse than this  :grumpy:

westside159

« Reply #220 on: September 08, 2005, 11:49:45 PM »

this lil dudes is hilariousnow hes bring ing up quik is the name when i've been saying all along that quik is the name is my favorite quik album and his biggest album and he needs to get back on track like he was in those dayz !!!

becuz he was one of my favorite rappers until i started listening to mc eiht' shit then i rooted for eiht becuz he is tight and his shit is gangsta - dope and thats the real and the only quik album besides quik is the name that i played constantly is rhtym-lism beucz it was dope but even quik said his last two albums were wack as fuck and he said it himself in his new interview everytime the dude brought it up !!!!!!!

and mc eiht's we come strapped  & dj quik's quik is the name are two of the biggest westcoast hip hop album's period in sell's and just as far as true westcoast hip hop goes !!

you got to understand that dj quik & mc eiht have to totally different style's & music sound's ! eiht is more of deep , dark , bass heavy , grimy , hood music for people in the struggle and quik is more party , dance & have a good time , songs about sex , girls , & drinking and thats the difference but the both from the same city and came out around the same time so they felt like they had to go at each other becuz of that to see who's the best !!!!

anyways i hope quik sell's at least gold and gets some attention and does it big but i doubt it becuz he said the same shit when his last album came out but it was wack and flopped big time !!!!!

anyways i'm gonna continue to support my nigga mc eiht & compton's most wanted till eiht retire's from the hip hop game 10 years from now as he said it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

westside159

« Reply #221 on: September 08, 2005, 11:57:39 PM »
i'm gonna say it one more time so you lil dude's know that quik;s best album is quik is the name and my favorite quik album and the only other quik album that was tight was rhythm-lism and i palyed that album out besides that he has dropped two wack album's in the last 5 years and has been washed up ever since now with this new album well see if he can dod it like those dayz in 1991 "

if he cant then you wont see quik rapping or making another album again the game will be over if this next album flops and only sells 100,000 copies or 200, 000 copies trust me watch & see becuz you can tell the dude is arrogant and quik is mad becuz he cant sell records like he used to becuz and the reason why is he dropped garbage album's the last 5 or 6 years and that the truth even quiks his self said it in the interview check the facts retarted clowns !!!!!!!!!!

it looks like your gonna have to find another rapper to dickride becuz if quik flops his career is over and he tarnished his legendary statis and it will be a sad day for westcoast fans !!!!!!!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #222 on: September 09, 2005, 12:01:42 AM »
^and eith is legendary?

WestCoasta

« Reply #223 on: September 09, 2005, 12:06:21 AM »
^ yeah, what a fag, dude is making Eiht out to be Snoop Dogg or some shit  ::)

westside159

« Reply #224 on: September 09, 2005, 12:08:37 AM »
oh you dont read the articles & listen to radio ????

did you hear eiht on the wake up show not to long ago ?????

has eiht sold 2 platinum albums with out radio play ???

has eiht been on the cover of the source more times then quik that means two times by his self ?????

when was the last time quik was on a big magazine cover 1992 ?????

was eiht on the cover of the source 115 hip hop srtist of all time with rakim , ll cool j , run dmc , nas , jay z , in new york where they shot it i didnt see dj quik there ?????

and that was in 1998 - 99  !!!!!!!!