Author Topic: xbox pricing $299 - $399  (Read 231 times)

Thirteen

Re: xbox pricing $299 - $399
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2005, 07:42:48 AM »
wtf is da harddrive for besides music or and OS?

some pple use it to burn games once u get ur x moded but i dont know much bout it since i own a ps2 but ya dey transfer games to the harddrive or something
thats wat i was thinkin too cuz i mean i can get a harddrive for the ps2 but i dont see wat i can do wit it btw i own both systems and all i can say is xbox has GAY and i mean GAY ASSS games so to me the ps2 is da best system ever out and now i have to wait till the new systems come out

lmao  ::)
???

I was  ::) becuase you said Xbox has some gay ass games...obviousily you're not a true gamer
wat do u concider a good game and dont say halo cuz i personally think dat game was garbage on the xbox it way better on PC

Ninja Gaiden

Any game that comes out for the xbox and PS2...the xbox versions are better

KOTOR 1 & 2

Jade Empire

Morrowind

Gladius

Crimson Skies

and for some people Halo 1 & 2

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2005, 08:47:33 AM »
dang... well there goes half of my next paycheck down the drain.  any release date yet?
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2005, 12:45:20 PM »
ninja gaiden kick ass! tight graphics,good gameplay

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2005, 11:42:06 PM »
wtf is da harddrive for besides music or and OS?

some pple use it to burn games once u get ur x moded but i dont know much bout it since i own a ps2 but ya dey transfer games to the harddrive or something
thats wat i was thinkin too cuz i mean i can get a harddrive for the ps2 but i dont see wat i can do wit it btw i own both systems and all i can say is xbox has GAY and i mean GAY ASSS games so to me the ps2 is da best system ever out and now i have to wait till the new systems come out

lmao  ::)
???

I was  ::) becuase you said Xbox has some gay ass games...obviousily you're not a true gamer
wat do u concider a good game and dont say halo cuz i personally think dat game was garbage on the xbox it way better on PC

Ninja Gaiden

Any game that comes out for the xbox and PS2...the xbox versions are better

KOTOR 1 & 2

Jade Empire

Morrowind

Gladius

Crimson Skies

and for some people Halo 1 & 2
ill admit Crimson Skies was a fuckin tyte ass game but honestly thats da only game ive enjoyed playin on xbox OOOOOOO shit i forgot u cant forget Forza motorsports now dat game was great too man but even then still compare to GT4 IMO