Author Topic: Pimp My Ride For Under A Grand featuring your host Sikotic  (Read 471 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: Pimp My Ride For Under A Grand featuring your host Sikotic
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2005, 07:48:14 AM »
That's a classy ride man...you got taste.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2005, 05:09:15 PM »
Fuck man, I got pulled over for my front tints on Sunset Blvd. Now I gotta remove them. I can't avoid cops. Every month they got a new beef with me lol.

Good shit, but you still ain't seeing the Altimeezy...But fuck that shit, Doggy has the illest whip of all. My shit didn't need pimpin out though, it was already pimped when I got it...Especially that dank ass stock system... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2005, 05:11:17 PM »
And you got pulled over for the tint fast as fuck...Down in the valley, everyone has front tint...Your best bet is to get 35% tint in the front and 5% in the back. No cops have fucked with me ever since I got my shit tinted a few months back...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2005, 05:15:41 PM »

^^that's exactly my shit, btw...

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2005, 05:24:59 PM »
Im safe with the tints in the valley. It's fuckin west hollyhood that are real bitchmade about it. I know a guy that might be able to sign the shit off so I don't have to remove them. Even if I gotta remove them, I'm putting them back on the next day.

Dope ride BTW
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2005, 05:35:40 PM »
Im safe with the tints in the valley. It's fuckin west hollyhood that are real bitchmade about it. I know a guy that might be able to sign the shit off so I don't have to remove them. Even if I gotta remove them, I'm putting them back on the next day.

Dope ride BTW

You should roll your windows down when you see pigs man...It's a given...I've been to Sunset numerous times with my front tint and haven't been pulled over once. I've probably driven past 100+ cops with my tint in plain view, and still haven't been fucked with...I guess my shit just blends in good...What percent tint did you get in the front?

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2005, 05:45:37 PM »
I did roll em down. That's the thing that was trippin me out. I don't know how he knew. Maybe he spotted me and followed my ass I don't know.

The front tints are 20%

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2005, 04:37:14 AM »
And you got pulled over for the tint fast as fuck...Down in the valley, everyone has front tint...Your best bet is to get 35% tint in the front and 5% in the back. No cops have fucked with me ever since I got my shit tinted a few months back...

where in the valley u stay at?

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2005, 04:42:03 AM »
Even if I gotta remove them, I'm putting them back on the next day.

u gotta pay to remove each window. thats like $100 for both. then u gotta put that shit back on, its like another $100. unless u got the hook up, that shit is gonna cost u.

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2005, 01:39:08 PM »
I got the hook up. I'm gettin that shit done as a favor. I'm def puttin lighter tints too because I don't feel like goin through this shit again.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2005, 02:36:11 PM »
damn that sucks. my friend has limo in the front and triple limo throughout the rest of his ride. at night if your in the front seat and sum1 is in the back you cant even see them.

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2005, 04:20:27 PM »
They probably cant see shit from the inside either lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE