Author Topic: Anyone dislocate their shoulder before?  (Read 924 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Anyone dislocate their shoulder before?
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2005, 02:11:14 AM »
My bro is at my cousins house he's scared lol. I called him from the hospital and I'm like "You damaged a vital nerve, now I have to have my arm amputated." I sounded like I was crying over the phone n shit. Then he drops his tone and starts saying "Oh no Brandon I'm so sorry. I didn;t mean it."

He calls my parents crying lol. Now I can call shit even  8)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2005, 02:20:45 AM »
lol.. how are your folks about it?

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2005, 02:24:35 AM »
I don't snitch. I told em I did it at the gym.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2005, 02:38:34 AM »

your bro needs a whuppin from someone! lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2005, 02:40:16 AM »
Oh he's gettin one, don't worry. I strike when it's least expected. MUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rudki

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2005, 08:29:24 AM »
HELLLL YEAH!  That fuckin hurts!  I used to play baseball, I was a pitcher.  My shoulder would pop out every other game.  It happened at the summer games when I was 17, I thought it was the fuckin world series or something so I just went hard.  I ended up with tendonitis in my shoulder and elbow, and now my shoulder socket is loose for the rest of my life  :'(  I can get surgery to fix it, but the doctor said I might never throw again.

care to explain your tendonitis in the elbow ??? how was the pain, has it gone away, what did you do about it..etc

cuz ive had this shit for a year on and off, ive been given anti inflammatory tablets and thats about it, my elbows feel loose as fuck and click alot, never did this before.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2005, 08:51:37 AM »
yeah i dislocated my shoulder playin around at work my now boss tried to throw me over his shoulder thru some boxes like the wrestlers do i think its called a back body drop anyway i didnt know wat woz happenin so i jus ran at him he threw me but on the way down i put my arm down and cracked my shoulder off the box b4 hearin the crunch of my shoulder comin out the socket, i satup and woz almost sick straight away

that nite i went to hospital and they gave me gas and i woz high for bout 4 hours i hadnt eaten anythin that day so it hit me more than the usual person!!!

the doctors popped it bk in place i had theorpy for a month and had to have it in a sling, but my shoulder still hs a bulge in it where the bone hasnt got in correctly.

Jus thought i wud share it wit u and Sikotic go to the hospital straight away i know a guy wit two dislocated shoulders and he has agaony wit them everyday cus he didnt go to the hospital!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

BJV

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2005, 09:10:19 AM »
u said it was a fight nigga. a fight involves 2 ppl. u didnt do shit except get knocked the fuck out.

LMAO true

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2005, 10:51:35 AM »
My bro is at my cousins house he's scared lol. I called him from the hospital and I'm like "You damaged a vital nerve, now I have to have my arm amputated." I sounded like I was crying over the phone n shit. Then he drops his tone and starts saying "Oh no Brandon I'm so sorry. I didn;t mean it."

He calls my parents crying lol. Now I can call shit even  8)
hahahaaaa... how old is ur brother?
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2005, 12:52:49 PM »
yeah i dislocated my shoulder playin around at work my now boss tried to throw me over his shoulder thru some boxes like the wrestlers do i think its called a back body drop anyway i didnt know wat woz happenin so i jus ran at him he threw me but on the way down i put my arm down and cracked my shoulder off the box b4 hearin the crunch of my shoulder comin out the socket, i satup and woz almost sick straight away

that nite i went to hospital and they gave me gas and i woz high for bout 4 hours i hadnt eaten anythin that day so it hit me more than the usual person!!!

the doctors popped it bk in place i had theorpy for a month and had to have it in a sling, but my shoulder still hs a bulge in it where the bone hasnt got in correctly.

Jus thought i wud share it wit u and Sikotic go to the hospital straight away i know a guy wit two dislocated shoulders and he has agaony wit them everyday cus he didnt go to the hospital!

Yeah man I went. Just a few torn ligaments, but there's some popping when I move it. Hopefully it'll be fine.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2005, 01:12:32 PM »
propb the bone jus grindin against the other bone man it hurts tho dont it! i never thought it would be that much pain in it!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program