Author Topic: LiL Jon and his "no getting any money" production...hahah  (Read 313 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LiL Jon and his "no getting any money" production...hahah
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2005, 04:53:12 PM »
Now he made it big and bitchin' at the only label that would sign his ass lol
He sure did...lol.
"Wwhhhhaaattt?  Oh YEEEEAHHH!" hahah
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2005, 08:39:29 PM »
you guys can hate lil jon all you want but he brought a totally diffrent production style to the game... i hate his yelling thats for sure but his beats are fuckin sick and if u disagree your just a hater

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2005, 09:03:23 PM »
guy's a clown

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2005, 09:11:40 PM »
you guys can hate lil jon all you want but he brought a totally diffrent production style to the game... i hate his yelling thats for sure but his beats are fuckin sick and if u disagree your just a hater

his production style is the same as any other crunk producer... snare drum, pep rally beat and yelling over the top of it

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2005, 09:15:50 PM »

his production style is the same as any other crunk producer... snare drum, pep rally beat and yelling over the top of it
yeah people act like this guy is some kind of legend, he's just one of many of the industry's bitches, can't all you see?

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2005, 09:42:21 PM »
I'll give him credit where it's due, he's the best crunk producer around. I even like his last album.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2005, 09:53:28 PM »
I'll give him credit where it's due, he's the best crunk producer around. I even like his last album.

agreee.....tha eastside boyz must be broke...i meen wut ta fuck do they do?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2005, 01:00:07 AM »
sux for the guy i wonder wat kind of beats wood be the outcome if lil jon and Dr dre join forces

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2005, 01:21:15 AM »

seem like lil jon is in the same situation dj quik was in with profile...

they were probally the best sellin artist on their labels at the time..only niggas movin shit..but aint gettin shit

so in order 4 them 2 get paid they had 2 find other shit 2 do..kuz the labels wasnt doin nuthin

jon should hook up with big boi's label that would be the shit....an all atlanta roster...jon n them producers from the dungeon.. he cant go wrong there..that would end up bein the best southern production team on 1 label since...whew.. beats by the pound

jon should holla at big boi n get that purple ribbon deal thought up...big n his click of rappers would fuck some shit up then