Author Topic: The Greatest 50 Hip-hop Albums Ever - #3...  (Read 730 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Greatest 50 Hip-hop Albums Ever - #3...
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2005, 04:22:27 PM »
LMAO i dont know anythin bout those two albums but the covers look shit!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2005, 04:23:15 PM »
well i gotta tell you, its between project pat and silkk...changed the Hip Hop game to what it is today

yeah, mos def. Fuck a Rakim. But I think "Mista Don´t Play" shits all over Silkk...lyrically and musically, this just set new standards. The cover was a powerful demonstration of unfuccwiddability already and the way Pat spits his deep lyrics is just incredible...but Silkk might be number 2, he def had a huge impact, too

*waits for the first chump to take this seriously*

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2005, 04:27:19 PM »
UH OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH IT AINT MY FAULT!

DID I DO THAT?!

Okka

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2005, 11:04:50 AM »
Good, good... Exactly where I expected The Chronic to pop up. Keep it coming!
...and lol at the Jimmy Iovine singles thing, if it wasn´t for "The Chronic", Em couldn´t have made his three good Interscope albums either

Well, that's not exactly what I'm trying to say - it's just that Iovine requires his artists to put out them massively selling first singles, the teeny bopper stuff. I'm pretty sure on any other label Eminem would have put out similar albums, only then with less idiotical singles. Keep in mind... If it wasn't for fucking Iovine, we would have been bumping Rakim's Oh My God now. Just because Ra didn't feel like fitting in that teeny bopper image, we never got the album. Thanks, Iovine!

And we would have Hittman's album if it wasn't for Iovine, FuCK JIMMY IOVINE

Compton Casanova

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2005, 02:02:03 PM »
nah the list is perfect how it is man thanx for puttin in so much effort with this it shows how much of a hip hop fan u really are
I disagree with the order of the list. But knuckle's tight for puttin up all of those albums