Author Topic: For those saying "Wu Tang won't put out another Clan album"  (Read 467 times)

davida.b.

For those saying "Wu Tang won't put out another Clan album"
« on: August 19, 2005, 04:14:54 PM »
Breaking Newz: We have just been informed on the progress of the 5th Wu-Tang Clan album. So far, they have recorded 10 songs and RZA is orchestrating a live band to back up the Clan. So far though; Cappadonna, Ghostface Killah and U-God have not appeared on any of the tracks. Even vocals of Ol' Dirty Bastard are on this album. More newz will follow.

Source: www.chambermusik.com

mauzip

Re: For those saying "Wu Tang won't put out another Clan album"
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 04:16:10 PM »
Breaking Newz: We have just been informed on the progress of the 5th Wu-Tang Clan album. So far, they have recorded 10 songs and RZA is orchestrating a live band to back up the Clan. So far though; Cappadonna, Ghostface Killah and U-God have not appeared on any of the tracks. Even vocals of Ol' Dirty Bastard are on this album. More newz will follow.

Source: www.chambermusik.com

nice

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 04:36:54 PM »
 :cheers:

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 04:44:34 PM »
Oi! That's some great news! I just hope something motivates them to record some classic material, unlike what they've been doing recently...

And as for putting ODB's vocals on the album... I somehow have mixed feelings on that. A Wu album without ODB simply isn't 100% Wu, but I feel like now that he's gone they should just let him R.I.P. and put on a tribute track or so instead.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 07:27:05 PM »
isnt chambermusik the same people that made some shit up a long time ago about the wu...i can't even remember what it was but it was some complete lie and the wu came otu and said it wasnt true? was that them?

davida.b.

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 08:18:44 PM »
isnt chambermusik the same people that made some shit up a long time ago about the wu...i can't even remember what it was but it was some complete lie and the wu came otu and said it wasnt true? was that them?

You're proabaly thinking about Wutangcorp, perhaps it's the big "announcement" the Wu was supposed to make at the BET Awards that you're thinking of? Cuz Chambermusik hasn't had any incidents like that.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 10:47:37 PM »
Agreed with elves....they should instead make an ODB tribue song...

and with a live band? Amen. This is gonna be great  8)

herpes

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2005, 02:55:43 PM »
who cares, wu tang hasnt put out a good group album since forever, they put out some nice solo stuff tho.  anhow the fuck u goin have a wu album without ghostface n u god

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »
sick, and a couple cats havent made an appperance yet doesn't mean theyre not gonna show up on the album, maybe they just havent got around to doing it yet.

herpes

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2005, 03:16:18 PM »
sick, and a couple cats havent made an appperance yet doesn't mean theyre not gonna show up on the album, maybe they just havent got around to doing it yet.
having ghostface appear on a track or 2 still dont make it a wu tang album

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2005, 03:23:34 PM »
Wu sux. always have and will. Most overrated group in Hip Hop
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

herpes

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2005, 03:36:31 PM »

enter the 36 chambers >>>>> dogg food

davida.b.

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2005, 03:43:13 PM »

enter the 36 chambers >>>>> dogg food

That's the Truth.

Don Breezio

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2005, 04:03:13 PM »

You're proabaly thinking about Wutangcorp, perhaps it's the big "announcement" the Wu was supposed to make at the BET Awards that you're thinking of? Cuz Chambermusik hasn't had any incidents like that.

Wutangcorp.com is the official Wu-Tang website.