Author Topic: I want Radio Shack Back  (Read 138 times)

Suga Foot

I want Radio Shack Back
« on: August 21, 2005, 11:25:23 PM »
fuck the source.  Those fuckers are the most annoying salespeople I've ever dealt with.   >:(

they weren't gonna sell me some fukin wire unless I gave them my phone number and adress.  fuck that.  I made a big scene, so they let me buy it.  I'm never going back there.

Don Breezio

Re: I want Radio Shack Back
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 11:32:38 PM »
radio shack is still around......what do you mean you want them back?

UAK

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 11:46:30 PM »
"Oh I'm a tourist"

Is my answer...only bitches get my number  :D

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 11:47:45 PM »

Circut City bought them all in Canada and made a new store called "The Source", it's all the same stuff but shittier service.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 11:52:41 PM »

Circut City bought them all in Canada and made a new store called "The Source", it's all the same stuff but shittier service.
sucks to hear it cuz i work in curcuit city but not for the store itself and its a coo ass place just one thing that i dont like is that in th section i work in the AC is fucked up i guess and its always hot and today after work i went to radio shack and bought a ear peice for my cell phone

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2005, 11:53:57 PM »
we hardly have any radio shacks over here either... it used to be called "tandy" in the UK for some reason.. think maplins is the closest to it.. but there arent many of those around

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2005, 11:58:06 PM »
we hardly have any radio shacks over here either... it used to be called "tandy" in the UK for some reason.. think maplins is the closest to it.. but there arent many of those around
wat the helll DO u guys have over there?

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2005, 11:59:03 PM »

it was called tandy because radio shack originated as a leather company called Tandy Leather Company...that was in the early 1900's....they slowly evolved into radio shack but for a long time kept the tandy name....kinda wierd how they go from leather to speaker wire and fuses and RCA tv's and shit

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 12:00:41 AM »
^ weird!

lol @ what do we got..

theres a carphone warehouse in my town where tandy/radio shack used to be..

it was opposite mcdonalds and KFC :D

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2005, 12:18:43 AM »
I did some reading and apparently what happened is Radio Shack licenced it's name to InterTAN Canada.  That company owned all the "Radio Shacks" in Canada.  When the licence ran out, Circut City made up a new store (the source), and bought them all.  But Radio shack is planning a comback in Canada this fall  :D

www.radioshackisback.com

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2005, 01:10:17 AM »

i've always hated the service at radio shack
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2005, 02:23:56 AM »

i've always hated the service at radio shack
i have to agree wit u on that one

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2005, 05:42:55 PM »

dude i work at one i'm working right now
its the same people that worked at radioshack
and yea service sucks cuz the company is a complete douchebag making us sell all this electronic crap parts but none of know anything about it
they only train on the high profit shit like cellphones and stuff

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2005, 05:51:55 PM »
I don't mind, it seems to me like the prices are lower. The one in town has a few new people and a few of the original folks. It's still good to find oddball parts. Nowhere else had the male to 2 female RCA adapter I needed for my computer, and I bought some RCA jacks there the other day that were fair priced and cool looking.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris