Author Topic: fuck it: Game = the king of the West  (Read 1212 times)

GangstaBoogy

fuck it: Game = the king of the West
« on: August 22, 2005, 07:54:22 PM »
hate it or love it! Game is the only artist to come out & hold it down for us. and he not puttin out no bubble gum shiet.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

Re: fuck it: Game = the king of the West
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 08:14:47 PM »
maybe at the moment, I hope you're not speaking in general

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 08:19:55 PM »
Game is underrated by westcoast-only-heads, because ppl from the west HATE to see rappers from the west blowin up.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 08:21:05 PM »
do a poll......game, snoop, ice cube and dre...it will go 1 and 2 Ice Cube and Dre, then Snoop then Game

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 08:22:44 PM »
because ppl from the west HATE to see rappers from the west blowin up.

wtf?  ???

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 08:26:05 PM »

wtf?  ???

in some odd way,, i agree, think about it, thats how west coast heads are, they get mad when a dude this keeps it street blows up and ditches his old life.. when in reality nobody understands thats a hustle, nobody wants to live like that, they rather be rich and living comfortably, but westcoast want ppl to represent them and at the same time be popular and also keep it 100% street..which in reality is not possible.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 08:30:10 PM »

wtf?  ???

what's so weird about that statement? when was the last time westcoast-heads were happy bout someone from the west blowin up?? when was the last time rappers from the west gave props to some multi-plat wc artist who wasnt affiliated? when was the last time ppl from the west havent dissed someone of their kind, AND WHEN WAS THE FUCKING LAST TIME SOME WESTCOAST LEGEND WAS ___NOT___ DISSED BUT BEEN LOOKED UP TO BY EVERYONE??

exclude melle mel's retarded statement, and you know this shit is different in the EAST.

period. the west is full of some envyin bitches.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 08:33:59 PM »
wtf?  ???
in some odd way,, i agree, think about it, thats how west coast heads are, they get mad when a dude this keeps it street blows up and ditches his old life.. when in reality nobody understands thats a hustle, nobody wants to live like that, they rather be rich and living comfortably, but westcoast want ppl to represent them and at the same time be popular and also keep it 100% street..which in reality is not possible.
I agree,  but I think lots more would feel better about it if he didn't start off with G-Unit

Jome

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 08:44:59 PM »
Thought Game's online street team Biggboyy2004 had already done this topic..  ???
He only sold 2 mill though, enough rappers have fell off after that, you'd thought he did Eminem or 50 numbers the way some people get excited.
Xzibit sold 2 mill. with Restless, Snoop does it from time to time, doesn't really make you a king.

prince

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2005, 08:45:50 PM »
hate it or love it! Game is the only artist to come out & hold it down for us. and he not puttin out no bubble gum shiet.

real talk!

game and bws definately holding it down 4 tha westcoast. GAME has brought back the westcoast no doubt!!

When that MOB album drops that shit gonna be huge.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2005, 08:59:27 PM »
do a poll......game, snoop, ice cube and dre...it will go 1 and 2 Ice Cube and Dre, then Snoop then Game

im talking about as of right now. ice cube is doin movies. dre hasnt dropped an album in 6 years. snoop = pharrell's toy soldier
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2005, 09:11:42 PM »

Cuz, don't even put DRE into this, he shouldn't even be mentioned when it comes to any of these rappers cuz he's the one that makes theses niggaz what they are today.  Look at 50 bitch ass!!  If it wasn't for that beat on "OUTTA CONTROL", that would be a weak ass song IMO.  On to the subject, GAME holding it down, enough said, people over do need to stop hatin on their own kind.  I was saying that for years about the west.  Niggaz hate to see other niggaz shine!!

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2005, 09:12:34 PM »
in a way I agree  :-\

soopa-man

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2005, 09:13:35 PM »
Thought Game's online street team Biggboyy2004 had already done this topic..  ???
He only sold 2 mill though, enough rappers have fell off after that, you'd thought he did Eminem or 50 numbers the way some people get excited.
Xzibit sold 2 mill. with Restless, Snoop does it from time to time, doesn't really make you a king.

I remember Xzibit had the same hype, and sales, i remember saying Games goin to do Xzibit numbers, he has the same hype he had, people ignored me, they acted like Xzibit who?...But Game seems to have more impact then sales, that is always more imprtant than sales ask any hip hop head..."The Black Album" is better than "Vol.2:Hard Knock Life" in all aspects IMO but Vol.2 sold waaay more....impact is last longer thats why there is legends that never went gold in the rap game, shit Nas' "Illmatic" didnt sell that good at all when it dropped barely went platinum, but look at its impact, cats love to hate Game, why because he is on top right now...

soopa-man

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2005, 09:22:06 PM »

Cuz, don't even put DRE into this, he shouldn't even be mentioned when it comes to any of these rappers cuz he's the one that makes theses niggaz what they are today.  Look at 50 bitch ass!!  If it wasn't for that beat on "OUTTA CONTROL", that would be a weak ass song IMO.  On to the subject, GAME holding it down, enough said, people over do need to stop hatin on their own kind.  I was saying that for years about the west.  Niggaz hate to see other niggaz shine!!

homie Ice Cube is a fuckin walking Legend! all these magazines throw Jay-Z's name and Pac and Big shit out there but look at who they copied N.W.A! who wrote the majority of "Straight Outta Compton" ICE CUBE! then went on wrote classic shyt for 4 straight albums and an E.P (Kill At Will) and even kicked shit for the West when it first started to deteriate (Bow Down) That dude is a walking glimpse of who he hated on now, i know this shit but homie the dude is an architect of hardcore hip hop! Gangsta Rap! whatever you call it! Dre is an important piece due is still dropping heat unlike Cube but damn! dont speak on Cube like he is a young buck like 50, Em, or Game those cats copied the architect of the worlds most dangerous group! when you listen to "Straight Outta Compton" now the lyrics are still the stand out, the production isnt as bangin as used to be...