Author Topic: It fucking baffles me about all the hate Kanye's music receives..........  (Read 508 times)

ABN

Whats up with that Crack music song? Game aint on it.
he´s on the hook.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
After giving the album another listen it's not getting any better.  It's too long and there are too many stupid skits.

ABN

After giving the album another listen it's not getting any better.  It's too long and there are too many stupid skits.
yea i hate skits in general coz very few of them are good. that´s what fucked up his first album aswell atleast in my opinion. but Kanye gets a plus in my book for tryin things that are risky from a commercial perspective.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Its onyl 4 skits that basically talk about the same thing

rafsta

kanye is dope !!! he's got some real cool tracks on college drop-out and he's got some street rhymes on there too, but i havent heard late registration yet...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
i giv him propz for gettin Nas on a Rocafella album

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i giv him propz for gettin Nas on a Rocafella album

props... I never considered that.

GangstaBoogy

kanye got my respect for doin somethin different, and i wish more cats would try something new. but as far as this new album...its weak.

and kayne's ego is too fuckin big!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

Late Registration is one of the best produced albums ive heard in a while.  Each song fucking grows on you.  The creativity behind Gone and hwo each verse basically uses a different type of beat from the rapper is simply genius.  Im loving this CD

That's so true man. That shit si well produced and layered. I'm feelin Crack Music like a muthafucka now. The song gets better and better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BigBDrugStores

fuck kanye  :)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
All of those voice samples he uses are waaaaaaaaaay played out. I can listen to a couple here and there but he uses them for most of his songs (at least on College Dropout). To say the least, his music is listenable, but I would never buy his CDs. Just not my style.

bez

I love Kanyes music.  Cant wait to pick up the new album.  I still bump College Dropout a hell of alot.

Don Seer

i respect kanye's music and skill...  and as a person i'm split.. he comes across as a great guy sometimes.. and an arrogant over-confident asshole others.. but he knows this about himself and he's humble sometimes too..

as for the albums.. college dropout is tight.. a few too many skits.. the new album isnt as good as Common's "Be".. but i havent really got into the new album yet..

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i respect kanye's music and skill...  and as a person i'm split.. he comes across as a great guy sometimes.. and an arrogant over-confident asshole others.. but he knows this about himself and he's humble sometimes too..

as for the albums.. college dropout is tight.. a few too many skits.. the new album isnt as good as Common's "Be".. but i havent really got into the new album yet..

Yeah pretty much....somtimes he's a cool dude, like at the Grammys when he went up there to accept his award. that shit was funny as hell. So Kanye is cool in my book. Im not gonna change my thoughts about his music just cause he comes off as an asshole in interviews.

But I gotta give the album a few more plays before I can really judge it. But so far its not as good as "Be" like you said Seer.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 08:59:46 AM by lil jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
his music (and himself) just seems to be the hippy music of hip hop...got its following saying its soothing and artsy...its ok if ask me...worth a listen or two...buts not gonna be bumping my car anytime soon