Author Topic: Half my fucking country got flooded....whatīs your summers like?  (Read 414 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Half my fucking country got flooded....whatīs your summers like?
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2005, 03:01:05 PM »
LOL u worry too much botu what people think bout u dam if u aint a hoe dan it shouldn't bother you at all

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2005, 03:08:17 PM »
N wtf man my legs are crooked what the fuck is WRONG WIT MY LEGS!?!?!?!?!?!

so we have your narcissistic ass posting up pics of yourself on the internet, even as your personal pic thatīs with every post of yours, and then whining about peopleīs criticism...and therefore polluting my topic and putting up lame disses when I had actually ignored you. Does anybody deserve that?

x0nadya0x

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2005, 03:16:02 PM »
 8)

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2005, 03:45:56 PM »
cold and foggy

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2005, 03:49:35 PM »
lol da deuce is mad

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2005, 04:05:55 PM »
lol da deuce is mad

da deuce?

u dunno what the fuck a deuce is? man how come all u square ass muhfuckin europeans n suburb ass niggas tryin 2 get in on this rap shit

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2005, 04:21:47 PM »
I didnīt say I donīt know what it is douchebag, but what does a fucking 22 - or, EDIT: any other meaning of "deuce", maayyybe, thereīs one I dunno - have to do with this topic?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 04:34:25 PM by Sonic Kill »

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2005, 04:23:01 PM »
I didnīt say I donīt know what it is douchebag, but what does a fucking 22 have to do with this topic?

lmao u dumb muthafucka rofl square ass niggaz listenin 2 rap these days mayne even fuckin europeans

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2005, 04:33:08 PM »
I didnīt say I donīt know what it is douchebag, but what does a fucking 22 have to do with this topic?

lmao u dumb muthafucka rofl square ass niggaz listenin 2 rap these days mayne even fuckin europeans

lol, you either meant a 22, which IS the usual meaning of deuce (deuce) or a term that is in fact local and that I therefore canīt know...I know "deuce" derives from 2, I know there are several meanings to it, but no, I never lived around anywhere where niggaz be kiccin dat slang shit. How discrediting. Then, your little "ainīt know thang but a chicken wing" phrases are so try-hard that nobody believes you either. I know itīs used for 20-ounces as well, which wouldnīt have shit to do with the topic either. The term is also used in tennis, card games, for cars and generally derives from two and is hence generally used for stuff to do with two. Or, you could have, of course, meant the devil. Now nothing makes sense in your fucking post, and yes, thatīs what I can think of having to do with that word...Iīm so inferior to your gangsta ass
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 04:35:44 PM by Sonic Kill »

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2005, 04:35:19 PM »

lol, you either meant a 22, which IS the usual meaning of deuce (deuce) or a term that is in fact local and that I therefore canīt know...I know "deuce" derives from 2, I know there are several meanings to it, but no, I never lived around anywhere where niggaz be kiccin dat slang shit. How discrediting. Then, your little "ainīt know thang but a chicken wing" phrases are so try-hard that nobody believes you either. I know itīs used for 20-ounces as well, which wouldnīt have shit to do with the topic either. The term is also used in tennis, for cars and generally derives from two and is hence generally used for stuff to do with two. Or, you could have, of course meant the devil. Now nothing makes sense in your fucking post, and yes, thatīs what I can think of having to do with that word...Iīm so inferior to your gangsta ass

u dumb bitch a deuce is a ugly tryck

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2005, 04:37:40 PM »
^^ lol, I admit I forgot that...you can of course, not believe that I ever knew it, plus Iīd tend to say "duck"

wait, I can prove I only forgot, I can tell you Big L even said it on "Ebonics"...but of course I donīt use that language in daily life, Iīd be a fucking phony if I did...hence I keep forgetting. but if you think spelling tryck with y would make me more realer, holla at a nigga, one
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 04:40:08 PM by Sonic Kill »

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2005, 04:41:50 PM »
i already made a thread sayin u square niggaz should listen 2 ebonics b4 listenin 2 other rap songs cuz yall white boys be on sum L7 shit

x0nadya0x

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2005, 04:44:06 PM »
I call unessaccary racial bullshit

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2005, 04:47:04 PM »
i already made a thread sayin u square niggaz should listen 2 ebonics b4 listenin 2 other rap songs cuz yall white boys be on sum L7 shit
^ Shut the fuck up and get out of here you cuntflap nobody wants to hear what you have to say

Anyways, my summer was alright but wen't by fast, we're about to get some rain right now actually lol.