Author Topic: Half my fucking country got flooded....whatīs your summers like?  (Read 415 times)

Da Flamboyant 1

Re: Half my fucking country got flooded....whatīs your summers like?
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2005, 04:47:55 PM »
I call unessaccary racial bullshit

dat aint racist u ugly shit

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2005, 04:57:39 PM »
yeah my summer was great overall, just when I was around Zurich 80% of the time the weather sucked....

and flamboyant, look, you can listen to music without knowing all the terminology related to it...You can watch a sport you donīt know all the rules to on TV and enjoy it, too. Matter of fact, nobody knows ALL terminology and ALL expressions in Ebonics....that Europeans, like me and many others on here, donīt have that language around them all the time is only natural. Saying weīre "on some L7 shit" cause of that proves how mature and intelligent you are...itīs like saying youīre on some wellfare shit cause youīre a black American. And as long as I ainīt claiming to be some real street nigguh, I can forget about a street nigguh term or even be oblivious of it. Simple as that....

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2005, 05:02:27 PM »
i aint africn americn but my grndma was black but from puerto rico but im a mixed nigga mexican rican n black but rican black

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2005, 05:15:49 PM »
^^ ok, but all the same to a hick ass european thinking non-whites=wellfare. Donīt change nothing bout my point

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2005, 05:19:38 PM »
Wow, sounds like a horrible summer over there. My summer has been awesome, drinking, partying, camping, golfing...this is the life!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2005, 05:19:51 PM »
im lost

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2005, 09:36:36 PM »
We need more rain where I live. It's been picking up a bit but we need more.

And a day and a half from now I'll be going on my first vacation in 2 years.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2005, 01:49:50 AM »

those are by far not the worst pics Iīve seen, but I didnīt find any better ones on the internet. However, we (Switzerland) just had two days of rain storms, mud slides and floods...Rivers are either brown or in peopleīs basements at the moments, villages have been evacuated, people killed..........Iīm glad I donīt live in the mountains, cause itīs a lot worse there. Where Iīm at, shit is pretty much harmless but inner Switzerland (the Alps) just got fucked up. You donīt even get past the mountains by train now, im many places not even by car.

This summer was so shitty this is just the highlight, but we had a cool, rainy summer round here. Iīm glad I spent some time in Italy...so I was just wondering, how was everybody elseīs summer? Am I the only one experiencing all this shit?

Same here man... the western parts of Austria are a mess righ now... there are whole towns right now that are flooded.. some donīt even have electricity and phones donīt work either... Some people canīt even get out of their towns cause the roads and railroads are swept away and shit... There are people that lost their homes and all their belongings for the 2(!!) and 3(!!) times (cause years ago something similar happened)... This is majorly fucked up... As of now, as far as I know at least, in Austria 3 people died and in Switzerland I read that it were 6... donīt know about south Germany....

« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 02:01:47 AM by daWappla »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2005, 04:58:24 AM »
^^ good pics, thatīs the stuff I saw on TV, but I couldnīt find good photos on the internet whenh I started the topic

Also, itīs strange, Switzerland is such a tiny country, but I never really "witnessed" anything myself, it was just rainy weather, cause right here (a few miles north of Zurich, Winterthur) nothing really happened. But southwest of us, all hell has broken loose and as I see, in the south east and Austria too. I know about 4 deads, but I heard that a while ago, and while up here, Iīm right now enjoying a sunny day which is, despite the cool temperatures, something special this summer, people just 40 miles south are still struggling to save their belongings I guess. Pretty strange