Author Topic: Lil Rob "Summer Nights" Video  (Read 1300 times)

dameons

Re: Lil Rob "Summer Nights" Video
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2005, 02:05:12 PM »
Damn, it's like that in this forum?.. .I thought it was hardcore when 'seer whooped me about the above the law remix. Guns and knives are cool,too.Just make sure all of us regulars get to watch this shit.    Lil Rob is fucking joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mexicans can't rap.They sound unappealing.Especially when they make captain save a ho lyrics like the "she rests her sleepy head on my chest".Lil Rob is a bitch-made nobody and i'll spit in his "sleepy" face..

dameons

« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2005, 02:43:51 PM »
UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Her sleepy head is almost rested enough for Rob to do something else!!!!!!!!!I'll keep you posted...............  p.s.  Damn he is an ugly s.o.b. Even aliens are insulted by the comparisons..He could'nt get laid in a morgue.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2005, 03:06:34 PM »
Holy crap dameons , your whole life is Lil Rob's nutsack

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2005, 03:47:50 PM »
Can we go back talking about black rappers  :D ;D

sAcKiNg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2005, 04:36:22 AM »
WTF!
Can that wetback even speak English???

Fuck you moyo.
I have some roofing and landscaping you and Rob can do for me this weekend. I'll start you off at $50 a day.

Of course monkeys like you are lazy. Don't know nothing but smoke crack, rape woman and collect food stamps. Silly nigger.

see thats how alot of you mutha fuckaz from down south get down,callin each other niggers and wetbacks come on now thats some racist white ppl type shit,come up north we dont get down with all that gay shit black & brown roll together up here in northern cali mayne,remember its not us aginst us its us aginst them you lamez keep actin like that and these white folks are gonna keep runin are shit 4 ever.and thats treal talk
<table style="border-collapse:collapse;"><tr><td colspan="2"><embed src="http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=62348011&ver=102906" quality="high"  scale="noscale"  salign="lt" width="600" height="200" wmode="transparent" name="rockyou" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/></td></tr><tr><td style="font-size:0px;background-color:#fff; padding:1px;font-size:0px;  filter:alpha(opacity=60);-moz-opacity:.60;opacity:.60;" align="left"

sAcKiNg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2005, 05:17:40 AM »
oh yeah and if you really think lil rob has ever made a good song then you dont know shit about hip hop music mayne, that shit be soundin like some Dr.Suse rhymes 4 real,i mean if you like his music then you really need to raise your standerds on what good music is.

and on another note this is what is fuckin up mainstream rap music today,ppl like you guys that really dont know shit about hiphop culture that buy and support weak ass artist like this,all that shit does is open up the door for more garbage ass rappers to make it on top and represent hiphop world wide in the worst way,while all the rappers that should be up on mtv and shit like that are getting know radio play no support from the masses (cuz the masses are getting weak ass music like lil rob pumpt in there ears all day by mtv and radio stations) when they should be the ones sitting the bar for what mtv and the radios play,but i dont think its gonna happen cuz these white suburbn kids are gonna keep buyin up these mikejones,nelly,jarule and other garbage artist albums up by the millions.
<table style="border-collapse:collapse;"><tr><td colspan="2"><embed src="http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=62348011&ver=102906" quality="high"  scale="noscale"  salign="lt" width="600" height="200" wmode="transparent" name="rockyou" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/></td></tr><tr><td style="font-size:0px;background-color:#fff; padding:1px;font-size:0px;  filter:alpha(opacity=60);-moz-opacity:.60;opacity:.60;" align="left"

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2005, 04:35:11 PM »
don't judge lil rob by this song.  listen to some of his old shit, some of you dudes judge too quick.  I'm not saying he's fuckin dope, but he has some bangers here and there.  Listen to "bluffin" or something besides all his mainstream shit.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2005, 12:22:30 PM »
LIL FROG just did a show at the Low Rider car show in Frisco this past Sunday. 1st of all, I don't know why these promoters would let him even get up there, but they did anyway. To make a long story short, all hell broke loose, he got nailed with CDs, bottles, shoes, got soaked wit soda, only did 2 songs, and once he got off, damm near every sureno lookin cat at the arena left bloody. But shit was weak cuzz me and my folks got kicked outta there before DJ Quik came on. I don't understand what they expect when they invite Southern rappers up here, brown pride or not, muthafucaz just don't give a fuc out here, point blank.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!