Author Topic: Crooked I release date by AUX are FAKE!!!!  (Read 261 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Crooked I release date by AUX are FAKE!!!!
« on: August 31, 2005, 02:59:48 AM »
WEBMASTER AT DYNASTY SPOKE:

The site(westcoast dynasty) is owned, designed, maintained and provided by Dynasty Records. Neither myself nor Jay take orders from anyone other than the CEO, Crooked I.

I was going to delete this post, but the news has reached other message boards. Therefore I would prefer it if people confirm with Jay or myself before posting information that could mislead the public. Cali Boyz was never called "Let's Go (New World Order)", and the release dates you posted are not official or correct. Plus "Z" and various other forum members work alongside us promoting the label.

SO THIS IS FAKE:

p.s. "when he works on Young Boss volume 2"? Vol 2 is complete, and ready to go. We will announce the release date soon.
Some of you may remember me. Im employed by Universal and have my own company AUX/LEE Marketing. We promote all labels like Treacherous, that are involved with Universal.

If you remember my post back in May about the first single from B.O.S.S. MUSIC being called LETS GO produced by Scott Storch. I was actually speaking about Cali Boys. If you listen carefully during the hook, Crooked I says in the background "lets GO". The hook and title was changed to Cali Boys, so as I said in May it was supposed to be the boss music single but because you gave it negative feedback it has been taken off the Crooked I LP and placed elsewhere. Another reason why Cali Boys has been taken off the LP is due to another long hold up with the release of boss music. The song has leaked and been pressed for release. therefore it would make sence to do something with the song while it is still hot. Enter Crooked I's DVD, Life After Deathrow. The date for the DVD is Nov 1st and the Cali Boys single will be release in October.

My homeboy Complex has also been working on some mixtape stuff with the D click. Crooked I has a couple mixtapes coming out in September. And he is sat on a full mixed record in Boss music which is now pencilled to hit shelves December 27th.

Again U dont have to believe what I say or who I am.

AUX......
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 10:59:10 AM by cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Don Seer

Re: Crooked I release date by AUX
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 03:04:42 AM »

hmm dude cant spell the word "SENSE" (not "sence"...) still.. the rest of the info is legit to my knowledge.. not sure how much is "new" to the public though..

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 03:06:22 AM »

hmm dude cant spell the word "SENSE" (not "sence"...) still.. the rest of the info is legit to my knowledge.. not sure how much is "new" to the public though..

thanx for the info seer

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 03:17:53 AM »
cool..even though i think the album wont sell shit

Intriago33

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 03:38:24 AM »
This guy seems legit, I remember him posting about Cali Boyz ages ago.

27th December? So much for 2005 being the year of Crooked.

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 03:40:44 AM »
This guy seems legit, I remember him posting about Cali Boyz ages ago.

27th December? So much for 2005 being the year of Crooked.
better would drop this album mid- January/ early February. Usually there aren't too many releases and with a big hit who knows

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 08:51:28 AM »
cool..even though i think the album wont sell shit

Rudki

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2005, 08:55:18 AM »
Will this album ever get released on time ?
I guarantee there will be several more delays and if we're lucky we mite just get it in time for summer 2007  >:(

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I release date by AUX are FAKE!!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 05:03:39 PM »
I dont understand why the release date keeps getting fucked around, if hes recording more material, then just put out the shit he has now and then put out another album with the other material.  We just want something, and I could give a fuck about a DVD personally.