Author Topic: What happens in Iraq  (Read 139 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Da Flamboyant 1

Re: What happens in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 06:17:51 PM »
what happens in iraq stays in iraq

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 11:26:57 PM »
very, very tough to look at.
life is a very precious thing

UAK

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 11:37:35 PM »
Damn.

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 11:56:54 PM »
This is what needs to be on CNN

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 05:00:50 AM »
uh...no shit people die in war

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2005, 05:17:52 AM »
It's a sad seeing and hearing about all the civilians that have lost their lives in this useless war, but if the US pulls out now, things will only get worse. The pictures help put a grasp on what kind of havoc is going on over there, but who honestly didn't know those things weren't happening? It's shit like this that make people sympathize with the terrorists, then they go out and want to sacrifice their lives as well. In every war fought EVER, I'm sure there were civilian casualties. No one wants to kill civilians, it just happens, and I'm sure if you ask any soldier, they'd tell you it's a terrible thing.

AndrE16686

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 07:09:03 AM »
But who do you blame for this type of bullshit we all knew this type of shit would happen when Bush wanted to invade. But no, you fucks voted for him or didn't bother to vote at all. People blame the insurgents for going apeshit and blowing shit to hell but what do you tell somebody who holds their dead baby in the street killed by US bombs? "Chill the fuck out we are hear to reconstruct and democratize your country?" The blame squarly lies with the Bush family and his buddies and the moronic fuckwits who voted for him, or were too busy wacking off to vote for the opposition. I hope Bush lapses into a fucking coma while he sleeps and remains in a vegetative state for the rest of his life while constantly suffering from peircing arthiritic pain to his entire body and his family equally suffers as a result of having to bear daily witness to his degenerate state. :-X
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 11:06:02 PM by AndrE JosE »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2005, 01:55:40 PM »
The troops are still getting shot at everyday by snipers they can't find. The only thing there is left to do is call in a bomb strike. Sometimes innocent lives get taken. That's just the way it goes. No one is proud of it, but it can't be prevented. Bush is an idiot, plain and simple. I can't defend his actions of taking over Iraq. The problem should have already been dealt with during Desert Storm.