Author Topic: what u think of 300 shots from g unit **LINK**  (Read 1370 times)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Re: what u think of 300 shots from g unit **LINK**
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2005, 04:46:34 PM »
aight gave you a 201 prop for the info.cant wait to hear the track
;D

Jome

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2005, 05:07:09 PM »
lyrically as it stands right now i donīt tink anyone on G-Unit Records will stand a chance against Game coz Mobb Deep has just released wack diss songs ever since Drop A Gem On Em and they really showed that they are weak battle rappers when they tried to go at Jay & Nas. M.O.P. arenīt known for their battle skills.

If Game dissed Mobb Deep or Mash Out Posse, that would make Game look like a fag.
After he talked in interviews about how great M.O.P. is and wanted to work with them, and Game lyrically sucking Prodigy's dick on the Alchemist album..
Would be far from the first kiss ass/diss/apologize/diss (4x publicity) affair though, it will probably happen.  :D

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2005, 05:09:10 PM »
^ ya game changes his heart too much and starts dissing people that he lux up to

soopa-man

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2005, 06:26:35 PM »
lyrically as it stands right now i donīt tink anyone on G-Unit Records will stand a chance against Game coz Mobb Deep has just released wack diss songs ever since Drop A Gem On Em and they really showed that they are weak battle rappers when they tried to go at Jay & Nas. M.O.P. arenīt known for their battle skills.

If Game dissed Mobb Deep or Mash Out Posse, that would make Game look like a fag.
After he talked in interviews about how great M.O.P. is and wanted to work with them, and Game lyrically sucking Prodigy's dick on the Alchemist album..
Would be far from the first kiss ass/diss/apologize/diss (4x publicity) affair though, it will probably happen.  :D

And 50 Cent dissing Mobb Deep on "Piggy Bank" and them signing to G-Unit for peanuts doesnt make them look like fags? That shit was funny! 50 shits on them and they sign to his label instead of dissing him? I guess they learned from when Jay-Z shitted on them if you can beat them join them...As for M.O.P. i dont think they really give a fuck about this shit, they are just on some "We need to release and album and get paid shit", and its not exactly like Game was all bigging up M.O.P. like he does Eazy, in the are of battle any one can get it, espeacially if it makes you more money...

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2005, 07:04:25 PM »
This shit would be like if the Notorious B.I.G. released "Hit You Up" and didn't mention tupac...

Yayo well heīs the official G-unit hypeman/mascot/janitor/50īs condom man what the fuck is he gonna do lyrically?

LMAO

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET

westside159

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2005, 10:35:47 PM »
why did they just jack & ruin mc eiht's classic growing up in the hood beat mc eiht should be very angry with the gay unit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2005, 02:41:10 AM »
did Mase said "I put guns in niggaz mouths"? I can't really hear it, cause of all the gunshots and "WHoooooooo Kiiiiiiiiiiiids" Anyway Mase must've been a horrible preacher, or he just likes to make shit up!

Elevz

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2005, 02:54:29 AM »
did Mase said "I put guns in niggaz mouths"? I can't really hear it, cause of all the gunshots and "WHoooooooo Kiiiiiiiiiiiids" Anyway Mase must've been a horrible preacher, or he just likes to make shit up!

Mase is gangsta!  :scarface:

Really, after 4 minutes I had to turn off the track because they (especially Whoo Kid) bored me to death. Damn. If there was an award for wackest dj of the century, he would take it, hands down. The competition won't even come close.

Jome

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2005, 05:14:11 AM »
And 50 Cent dissing Mobb Deep on "Piggy Bank" and them signing to G-Unit for peanuts doesnt make them look like fags? That shit was funny! 50 shits on them and they sign to his label instead of dissing him? I guess they learned from when Jay-Z shitted on them if you can beat them join them...As for M.O.P. i dont think they really give a fuck about this shit, they are just on some "We need to release and album and get paid shit", and its not exactly like Game was all bigging up M.O.P. like he does Eazy, in the are of battle any one can get it, espeacially if it makes you more money...

???

Is there a point to this, or was this just justifying Game dissing them in the future ?

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2005, 05:17:42 AM »

Haha...this beef makes MOP and Mobb Deep look just as bad. What the fuck do they have to do with the 50/Game drama? Oh yeah, they're signed to G-Unit. Big deal - they signed after this whole thing escalated. Its pretty obvious Mobb are taking subliminal shots at Game and pledging their allegiance to 50 on this track. You talk about Game sucking Prodigy's dick, but all that MOP and Mobb are doing is riding 50's by involving themselves in some shit that has nothing to do with them...

::)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 05:19:18 AM by DPG2K »
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Jome

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2005, 05:43:47 AM »
Haha...this beef makes MOP and Mobb Deep look just as bad. What the fuck do they have to do with the 50/Game drama? Oh yeah, they're signed to G-Unit. Big deal - they signed after this whole thing escalated. Its pretty obvious Mobb are taking subliminal shots at Game and pledging their allegiance to 50 on this track. You talk about Game sucking Prodigy's dick, but all that MOP and Mobb are doing is riding 50's by involving themselves in some shit that has nothing to do with them...

::)

M.O.P. haven't said shit about Game, and if a subliminal is all you have on Mobb Deep...  ::)

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2005, 08:34:39 AM »
THIS IS NOT A DIS RECORD, JUST A SHOWCASE OF G-UNIT ARTISTS.  Damn, stop making this song out to be more than what it is.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2005, 10:02:27 AM »
my ears started bleeding
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Elevz

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2005, 10:29:37 AM »
THIS IS NOT A DIS RECORD, JUST A SHOWCASE OF G-UNIT ARTISTS.  Damn, stop making this song out to be more than what it is.

Whoo Kid said it, and of course everything Whoo Kid says is true  ::)

But really, why else would they call it 300 shits?   ;D  Even tho they kinda missed their target, it's an obvious stab at Game, like Whoo Kid said in the audio. Somehow, 50 just doesn't know how to make real diss records. This is what he thinks hits his enemies hard.
 :banana_rock: