Author Topic: My home has been over taken by Ants and it's 100 degrees  (Read 233 times)

Caution2006

Re: My home has been over taken by Ants and it's 100 degrees
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2005, 01:01:09 AM »
^^ yah i've been seeing spiders in here too every so and so   :-X

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2005, 01:16:07 AM »
ya man but i got fuckin elephant spiders man muthafckas big enuf to be called a fuckin trantuals the how they make fuckin webs boggles my mind cuz on of them made a fuckin web that was connected to the trees infront of my house and the fuckin powerlines like 30 feet away

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2005, 11:50:32 AM »
I hate fuckin ants.

When I was still living at home the ant probem was so bad that they would crawl on you why you were sleeping. It's an indescribably horrible feeling. If food was left out, the ants would get to it in just a couple of minutes. My parents had to eventually get the house fumigated, that's how bad it was.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2005, 11:55:50 AM »
It's ant season right now...i've also wash the dishes after i'm done eating b/c those fucking ant be attacking those dishes in 5-10 minutes..i fucking hate them >:( >:( >:(

:psych: ants all over the fucking world

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2005, 11:57:12 AM »
ya man but i got fuckin elephant spiders man muthafckas big enuf to be called a fuckin trantuals the how they make fuckin webs boggles my mind cuz on of them made a fuckin web that was connected to the trees infront of my house and the fuckin powerlines like 30 feet away

Damn I got that shit too, it's scary sometimes cuz I'll just be walking then all of a sudden theres this like 4 inch spider sitting in front of my face. oh well, i got plenty of lighters and deoderant cans.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2005, 12:24:39 PM »

Damn I got that shit too, it's scary sometimes cuz I'll just be walking then all of a sudden theres this like 4 inch spider sitting in front of my face. oh well, i got plenty of lighters and deoderant cans.
Damn! I never heard of that before. Big ass spiders coming out around your house and inside when it is really hot. Is this common when it is really hot or only happens in certains areas and cities? That's sound mad scary. I never liked spiders... :-X.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion