Author Topic: Bun Bīs Purple Rain verse.........  (Read 143 times)

ABN

Bun Bīs Purple Rain verse.........
« on: August 27, 2005, 05:01:58 PM »
is one of the best verses iīve heard in a pretty long time. Bun goes off on that shit and kills Beans extremely hard on his own shit. the storytellin is definently on point,the flow is on point and the lyrics is on point aswell. anyone else feelin Bunīs shit on this? shitīs one of the best Screw dedications of all time aswell, shitīs just hella dope.

ABN

Re: Bun Bīs Purple Rain verse.........
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 05:08:28 PM »
if you havenīt heard it here you go 8)
hxxp://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=256XLCCWOQW3703RPODR0U8UO1

soopa-man

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 06:19:15 PM »
Yeah i posted that shit when it first leaked a while ago! I was like oh shit! Bun-b came tight as fuck on this shyt!! His whole verse is really dope, imagine if he rapped over the whole song, im waiting for his album, hopefully it has top notch production, thats all Bun-B needs really, he has the best shit to say flow about lately him Devin, Face, Luda are the only ones spitting out the South!

ABN

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 06:32:33 PM »
itīs a shame that Bunīs first solo album ever is comin out on Rap-A-Lot though coz they donīt promote their artists at all and Bun is one of the few rappers out there who truly deserves to go multi platinum. shit heīs been puttin it down for 10 years+ and still havenīt recieved a gold plaque and with the skills he has thatīs a shame.

soopa-man

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2005, 12:03:23 AM »
totally feel you when Devin's "Just Tryin Ta Live" dropped i was like this Platinum-Plus shyt at least! this album is dope!! Then i noticed rarely any promo, a video dropped months after the album, no singles leaked to radio, i mean nothing! i was like fuck first Rap A Lot makes him wait a year after the album was in XXL, then they doint even make up for it, and take off a Dr.Dre produced song! ("Yo Ho")